IGNORED

Counting On Season 2 - Part 5

Buzzard

I am sure they hear gunshots in AR, too, as people hunt a lot.... jumpy, jumpy....

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want to help these people? They're Catholic! They don't need your help and if they are gang members I'm not sure they want your help. 

Counting on - "The aftershow" - part 1

The "older kids" gather in a living room (not the TTH).  I'm really not sure where this is because I dont think we've seen this furniture before.  Its kind of modern for the Duggars and definitely not from a thrift store. Present - bin, jessa, jill, derick, jana, jinger, joy.

We see the crew putting makeup on all the kids.  Jessa is visibly pregnant.

Scott Enlow tells us that they're going to show their favorite clips - and they're in TN (my money is on Famy)

Enlow asks them to tell them exciting things.  Jinger says there have been "super exciting" things like her engagement and Jessa's pregnancy.  She's 17 1/2 weeks.  The first time it seemed longer but now they're chasing spurge so it goes faster.

They're shown a clip of the announcement of seawald 2.  A screen in screen shows their reactions to the clip.  JInger has a shit look on her face, Jessa is trying to smile and not blink.

Enlow asks what they were doing differently.

Jessa says that jinger took pics the first time. They saw a pic online that said "doubling the love" and it DOESNT mean twins... but they dont know because they havent seen an ultrasound.

Jill isnt pregnant.  It will be cute for spurge and new to be so close

Ben is asked who flame is.  He says hes a "brother inthe faith"

Clips of flame

Clip of Bin rapping - Jill laughs

Bin blames the headphones

Bin - I think its cool to step into other people's worlds. You get to see what makes them tick and their daily issues.  Flame got to do that to come in to arkansas.

Clip of Flame at the TTH

Clip of Joe and the "I eat wraps" line.  They think its funny.

Bin - he's really into music.

Derick asks bin when he got into music and if he'd rap himself

Bin - I dont know that thats where I've been gifted

They ask him to "spit some bars."

They peer pressure him

Bin raps - he may have been reciting a nursery rhyme?

Moving to Jill... shots of CA

JIll kindof rolls her eyes.  Derick says its good to be back for a while.  THey're asked about the scariest moment.

Jill - one night I was home alone with israel and we heard a loud crashing sound like breaking glass, went to the bathroom, their safe room, and messaged people back home to pray for them.

Derick - you dont want to think about something happeneing (jill cries) .  We talk about what we would do and we dont see out of that.

Jill is handed a tissue

Derick - that turned out the be a shower rack that had fallen (werent they in the bathroom???)

Jessa - when we are there we hear gunshots and its intense.

Derick - we're willing to take that risk because we want to help people. YOu cant be isolated because you want to help. YOu have to know whats safe to do and what you have to be cautious about.

1 minute ago, nst said:

Jill thought a shower rack was broken glass hence she thought someone was breaking in 

and because Derick preaches at night she got scared

I thought that it was actually going to be something! And it was the shower rack. I mean I get being scared, I've scared myself home alone but if that is the worst thing that has happened to you...you're not doing bad. 

6 minutes ago, Yaoichan12 said:

She should've at least had one to check how the baby is growing and to make sure she is 17 weeks along. 

Maybe she doesn't want to know if she is actually further along than 17 weeks. She just doesn't seem thrilled about this pregnancy to me. 

I sure wouldn't be crying about a shower rack falling and scaring me, weeks or months later no less...I would be laughing my ass off about it. I hear gunshots here too, you just get used to it ::shrug::

12 minutes ago, Yaoichan12 said:

17 Weeks and no ultrasound yet?

That's 17 and ONE HALF weeks!

These imbeciles get no prenatal care, and IMO why their due dates are always so far off the mark.

Ew they do not need to show us Jill and Derek sucking face. And it's totally going to be Jeremy. The special guest. 

3 minutes ago, BunnyBee said:

These imbeciles get no prenatal care, and IMO why their due dates are always so far off the mark

and isn't prenatal care very important? serious question 

these people are SO CLUELESS and Jessa needs to get to a doctor 

Yes, prenatal care is very important.  They don't do it because....?

5 hours ago, Mercer said:

TL;DR I was wondering how other people came to a realization that something was amiss with the Duggars, and whether anything specific led to that conclusion?

When I first heard about the Duggars, I thought it was bizarre. I thought they were Mormon at first (being that Mormons and Catholics are into 'be fruitful and multiply') before I heard about their fundie ways. Their schtick grew grating and I really didn't like how much attention they were getting. The way Boob and J'chelle handed off the younger kids to the older ones to parent were off-putting, and the way Boob talked to the guy while they were in Scotland was truly awful. Even before I realized I was an atheist, the way the Duggars were acting just screamed 'cult' to me. They didn't act Christ-like, their 'accountability' partner system gives the kids no privacy or independence at all, and I was actually ecstatic when the show was canceled.

Then TLC had to greenlight "Counting On." 

Just now, nst said:

These imbeciles get no prenatal care, and IMO why their due dates are always so far off the mark

and isn't prenatal care very important? serious question 

these people are SO CLUELESS and Jessa needs to get to a doctor 

Especially since she bled so bad delivering Spurge. 

On 10/25/2016 at 5:21 PM, MarblesMom said:

Yes, prenatal care is very important. They don't do it because....?

Very ignorant and backward. Which are basically the same thing but it needs to be said twice. 

Great question, Scott. Asking Jana if she would decorate for her siblings after they moved out but not how she would decorate her own house one day

Counting on - Lets all sit around and watch ourselves! Part 2

I'm really loving the fact that there is a "booty max" commercial here...

There are a TON of people there filming this charade.

We're told they are in nashville.  Its the first time they've been out to film

clip of survival camp

They're asked about not liking germs

Jill - becasuse of how many of us there are we're germophobes. YOu have to hide your cup or you have to tell the littles that you spit in your cup.

Bin's favorite clip was survival camp.

The girls head downstairs.  Derick dips and kisses jill.

They make the girls turn their phones off and show them clips alone.

More survival camp clips

Joy - if i had to redo it I would wear flip flops instead of cowboy boots

JIll - survival camp is similar to how I lived, bugs and lots of bugs. Derick has to kill them. The jungly atmosphere around us.

Enlow - if you were lost in the woods who would do well?

Derick is an eagle scout.  They think Jana and Joy could figure it out.  JInger wouldnt make it. She'd find the road and get out of there.

Clip of jill coming to the guest house

Jana is stone faced as they compliment her

Enlow - have you every had someone not like the decorations

girls - boob

Jana - you have to do it in sections and show him pictures

Jessa - you have to get his wheels turning

Jana - its something that I love and if they want help I'mhappy to do it.

Jeremy pulls up with red roses.  He's there to surprise her.  They do his makeup and he says she has no idea.  She's texting him... 

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

Yes, prenatal care is very important.  They don't do it because....?

They have to go to the doctor. Their mom went to a doctor. Did she say that she does not go to a doctor?

2 minutes ago, sunshine said:

They have to go to the doctor. Their mom went to a doctor. Did she say that she does not go to a doctor?

jessa never said she went to a doctor = but she said she had no ultrasound yet at 17.5 weeks 

2 minutes ago, sunshine said:

She said that as of 17 and one half weeks they haven't had a sonogram or ultrasound. At 14 weeks she hadn't heard the heartbeat. No I don't think she's going to the doctor. 

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

She said that as of 17 and one half weeks they haven't had a sonogram or ultrasound. At 14 weeks she hadn't heard the heartbeat. No I don't think she's going to the doctor. 

i am sorry but she is stupid as fuck imo and i don't even have kids or had any 

2 minutes ago, nst said:

jessa never said she went to a doctor = but she said she had no ultrasound yet at 17.5 weeks 

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

What I am hearing they are going old school when it comes prenatal care? Ha

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived