IGNORED

Counting On Season 2 - Part 5

Buzzard

Jinger and Jeremy are engaged. God stopped the rain to ensure that it was perfect.

Jessa is prego

Jill is back from ebil sintral amerika

What fascinating BS will they force down our throats this week?

Continued from here:

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did the family hint at possible courtships in the season promo for Joe, John and Josiah? What happened to that?? Perhaps something will be revealed at the end of this episode that will lead to a season 3?

Counting on - jessa's secret - Part 1

We pick up where we left off, a gloomy night in NYC.  She has always loved NY, and had no clue what was coming.  Jeremy proposed, it was 'out of this world.'

Ben manages to get WAY too close to the couple.  Michelle hugs her...

Jeremy is over the moon, Jinger is speechless.  

They go to a restaurant for dinner - Korean BBQ.  Jessa is wearing a TANK TOP.  I can see her hussie shoulders!

Bin says he was surprised that they picked Korean BBQ because its not really celebratory.  He tried some things that he hasnt tired before.  They were odd and some were strangely amazing.

Jeremy calls Michelle "mom."

Jeremy says a weight was lifted because they were holding in the surprise.

Jinger TH - now that we're engaged we'll hold hands but we will save our first kiss... blah blah communication... being wise with physical affection and saving that for marriage.

Jessa TH - Its hard to believe they are engaged. The next step is a wedding date and then she's ogne, she's moving away.

Jeremy - they dont have this (korean bbq) in laredo.  

Bin jokes "I dont know any korean but I know some spanish!"

Back in Arkansas.... cows...

At the TTH - Joy cuts onions.  Josie comes in and says she has a card "jinger and jeremy from josie, I love you."

Joy thinks jeremy is a strong leader

Jinger comes back in and side hugs boob.  He congratulates her.  

The J'kids gather and look at the ring. The littles give her the cards.  SIDEHUGS FOR EVERYONE!

Bin (backwards hat) babbles about how excited they are.  Michelle asays it was hard to keep two magnets apart.  Boob asks if they did more than side hug. Michelle says there was a few moments.

Boob gives a speech that he knows she will move down south and they will miss her.  Jinger says it will be 11 1/2 hours,  Boob says they need a faster plane.

At Ben's house... spurgeon bounces.

Bin says that JInger is coming to take a special announcement picture.  Its the "doubling the love" pic.  Jessa tells the caera that they are having another baby.

TH - We were surprised because spurgeon was just 6 months old. I guess i"m build like my mom.  During the last pregnancy we waited until 12 weeks, we're 14 weeks now.

They're going to print the pic and frame it. The family will come over and hang out and we'll work that into the afternoon.

Spurgeon doesnt want to get dressed. Ben says he's gaining weight.

Jessa - most of my sisters have already figured it out.  Jill asked... 

Bin - we need to announce...

producer - are you prepared to be parents of 2 babies

Jessa - no.  We didnt feel prepared to be parents the first time around.

Spurgeon squirms and cried

Bin - we're excited. I hope I'm ready...

Jinger arrives... she thinks the big is a good idea. 

Jessa is proud that they used chalkboard paint.

Jinger flashback - all the pictures she's taken over the eyars....

JInger poses the family outside.  Jessa says its "slightly encoded" to figure out what "doubling the love" means. Due date is 2/2

Jessa - I've always loved having siblings so close in age.  I hope our kids are close like we are.

Jinger - looking at the pics its hard to imagine that they're expecting a child and I'm engaged!  I cant wait for them to reveal so I dont have to keep it a secret.

Jessa saying she was surprised to find out she's expecting *gag*

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T USE BIRTH CONTROL :headdesk:

Also "I'm built more like my mom"??? I thought God chose when you have babies hmmm????? It doesn't matter what you're built like he can open and close the womb as he pleases :roll:

9 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Why did the family hint at possible courtships in the season promo for Joe, John and Josiah? What happened to that?? Perhaps something will be revealed at the end of this episode that will lead to a season 3?

JinJer's engagement/wedding and Jessa's pregnancy = Season 3. 

2 minutes ago, nst said:

so the older sisters knew and she told them 

Duh! And if Jill was home, she was into her second fucking trimester! Who was surprised? Maybe Marcus. 

6 minutes ago, marmalade said:

JinJer's engagement/wedding and Jessa's pregnancy = Season 3. 

Duh! And if Jill was home, she was into her second fucking trimester! Who was surprised? Maybe Marcus. 

story line 

and is she serious that she can't figure out a calendar 

please

paid SCA actors :D

3 minutes ago, nst said:

story line 

and is she serious that she can't figure out a calendar 

please

To be fair (and honest) math is not their strong suit, friends. #SOTDRT

Counting is hard, yo. 

Jessa and Jana are bitch fighting in their own way - OMG JESSA shut up 

and I love how Spud and Isreal both acted up 

Being Jana must be exhausting - the poor woman has to be everything and keep sweet 

Counting on - Jessa one ups Jill - part 2

In Central America they're packing up.  Israel is asleep in a pack n play.

Jill goes through a to do list... incuding "clean bathrooms."  Jill says they're going back because of family stuff... Derick asks Izzy in spanish if he wants to go to the US.

It looks like they're packed up most of the house.  There are still picures on the wall... Izzy points at the poeple in them... They load him into an infant arrier.  Jill syas the life there has been exciting and challenging. They made friends that will last a lifetime. The ministry went well but they're glad to go back for a short while.

At the airport they all hug.

Derick - we are planning on ebing here long term and working as long as god has us here.

Back at the "guest house" the girls ponder harp placement.  They're "sprucing it up"... 

The house has been repainted, decorated... and theres new shit onthe walls.  Jessa hangs things.

Michelle has the littles work on banners. Michelle coos at them about how long they've been gone. Josie says she's missed them for almost a whole year.  She's been waiting for this day.

Joy gets on a ladder and hangs a "welcome home." sign. She missed Jill, who was her buddy.

Jana decorates - Joy is on the bed texting (WHO IS SHE TEXTING???)

Jessa and Jana argue about the placement of pictures... they are of boob and Michelle and Izzy.  Jana wanted paintings of "london" "paris" etc.

Jessa is wearing a shirt that says "blessed mom." I think she looks a little prego... this is before the reveal or after?

They lay out every little knick knack they could find.  The house looks HUGE from the air.

On the plane, Izzy climbs under the seat in front of him.  Jill says he was cranky on the flight.  He sticks his hands up at the people in front of him.  Derick says people were giving them looks and running up and down aisles.

Derick - when we get there we will (jill - kiss the ground) go somewhere by ourselves (jill - take a shower)  drink water (throw our toilet paper in the toilet)

The J'kids are headed to the airport.  They're excited that they're coming back.  Michelle screams "everybody buckle up!"

The gaggle arrives at the airport. Cathy is there and Dan and his fiance.  As well as "other friends."

They hold out the sign... and block the entrance at the bottom of the escalator. Clearly they're the only peopel at the airport (no, really, theres no one else there).

Jill comes down and they all cheer... Sidehugs all around.  

Jill TH - we saw the huge group that came to greet us and it was overwhelming.

Derick hugs cathy and congratulates Jinger.

Jinger - seeing them come down the escalator, its just amazing. In this season of my life I want jill here for the special moments leading up to the wedding.

Jill holds jOsie.

J'boy - Its good to know they're safe. Theres a lot of bviolence there and now they're safe with family.

The show may be annoying as actual fuck (thanks again, @Destiny), but, my god, the recaps and comments are hilarious. The typos (a result of furious typing, of course) just add to the pleasure. 

I've got the last few weeks recorded but unwatched (apparently that's not a word), because why would I watch when I can read here??  The answer is I wouldn't. 

1 minute ago, Fascinated said:

The show may be annoying as actual fuck (thanks again, @Destiny), but, my god, the recaps and comments are hilarious. The typos (a result of furious typing, of course) just add to the pleasure. 

I've got the last few weeks recorded but unwatched (apparently that's not a word), because why would I watch when I can read here??  The answer is I wouldn't. 

basically today is blah blah, babies, screaming children, clueless Michelle, Cathy crying and just overall grabbing isreal endlessly oh and Jana and Jessa have a fight underneath their real lives 

clearly they don't like each other

Jana sounds so much like Michelle--the same baby voice.  Ugh!

and I hate parents who think sneaking out is a good idea.   Say good bye and that you'll be back.  If they're going to fuss, they're going to fuss (probably more when they realize you're a sneak).  Nothing like thinking it's better for your child to feel deserted  [end rant]

3 minutes ago, nst said:

basically today is blah blah, babies, screaming children, clueless Michelle, Cathy crying and just overall grabbing isreal endlessly oh and Jana and Jessa have a fight underneath their real lives 

clearly they don't like each other

Haha. Maybe I will have to watch because I'm not sure I understand the underneath part. Do you really think Jessa and Jana don't like each other???  If that's true, I blame it on that time Jessa made Jana come out of the bathroom (in front of the cameras) to model the rather strange bridesmaids' dress.  To which CinderJana then had to add that silly modesty panel.  This stuff is gold. 

6 minutes ago, zadie said:

Oi, Jana's expression when she said "maybe some day"  My heart.

What did she say that about?

4 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

Haha. Maybe I will have to watch because I'm not sure I understand the underneath part. Do you really think Jessa and Jana don't like each other???  If that's true, I blame it on that time Jessa made Jana come out of the bathroom (in front of the cameras) to model the rather strange bridesmaids' dress.  To which CinderJana then had to add that silly modesty panel.  This stuff is gold. 

the date between Jill and Derick is cute - they are more down to earth than before.   She is more natural than Jessa that is for sure....

I think Jana has issues with Jessa yes- and that scene cemented it   =- Jessa was being such a bitch about pictures in front of people and jana looked somewhat upset 

Ben and Jessa babysitting - BEN Is so clueless and Jessa is just weirdly harsh 

OMG the danger and lack of fresh food.  Over. And. Over. And. Over.

If Jessa and Jana ever would have a real bitch fight on the show, I just might be tempted to watch. Maybe.

Counting on - "I'm more fertile than my sisters, take that!" - Part 3

Derick drives but doesnt really remember where he's going.  JIll is glad to be back out after dark.  They stayed there before...

Josiah reminds us that they redid the house and they're surprising JIll and Derick.

Jill says it looks amazing and its painted different colors. Its gorgeous.  Derick likes the paint.  Boob says that Jana worked hard.

we are shown before and after pictures.  They hung a fence on the wall...  JIll thinks the decorations are creative and love the pictures. Derick thinks Jana can be an interior designer.

Joy thinks she could open a homedecor business.

They gather inthe kitchen and eat chik fil a platters and pickles  - on papre plates - next to the real plates on the table...

The next day Derick thows a ball down the stairs to show izzy.  They didnt bother with baby gates.  

Jill says they can feel safe there.  Derick says they didnt have to walk around the house and check locks. Its a different environment.  They give izzy water and commetn its from the tap.

JInger - I dont know how he got the name choo choo. They didnt want to call him izzy...

Ben, Jessa, Hannie, Jenny, and Jordan arrive.  Jessa definitely looks prego.

Jill and Derick are going on a date.

Jessa - I want to talk to JIll about the pregnancy but its a surprise (didnt she just say that jill called her out over video chat).  YAY EDITING!

JIll - its been 10 months since we went on a date (forgetting your anniversary?) Because of the state of the countries we were in we didnt feel safe leaving izzy. It was hard not being able to call someone.

Bin - do you know any spanish? OMG TAKE OFF THE FUCKING HAT INSIDE YOU DOUCHE

Derick - if he talks to you in spanish look it up

Jill and Derick leave.  Jill says sometimes he'll fuss unless he's distracted (I thought you couldnt leave him...)

Jinger discusses that she'd be ok with a date to the grocery store. 

Jessa - a date isnt always a steakhouse. Sometimes its watching a movie... 

They arrive at harps.  Jill wants to go down every aisle.  Derick says its a treat because in CA, this is like going to an amusement park.  

Jill gets real butter, chps, there is a ton of pickles in the cart.  Derick comments on the bacon section. Jill wants cottage cheese.  Jill wants 5 jars of pickles.  They want "meat we can trust."

Anna - If i were out of the states I would want chicken nuggets and lemondae

Joy - lasagna...

The j'kids name various foods.  Jinger wants salad.  You cant have fresh items in CA.

Derick says Israel loves butter, chocolare milk.... JIll says "we're going to get fat." Derick says they can run. You couldnt do that in CA.  You can run because you dont have to worry about getting shot.

Back at the house... Jordan is told not to let izzy play the harp.

The kids are now upstairs... that railing scares me.

Bin - having two kiddos - theres more to it than just having one.

Jessa - they all want to escape. Two kids, watching izzy with all his energy... they'd be outof my sight. Spurge cried.

They decide to split up to watch them.

Jessa - i woudl get gates. 

They fake not knowing where Israel is.

24 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Counting on - jessa's secret - Part 1

We pick up where we left off, a gloomy night in NYC.  She has always loved NY, and had no clue what was coming.  Jeremy proposed, it was 'out of this world.'

Ben manages to get WAY too close to the couple.  Michelle hugs her...

Jeremy is over the moon, Jinger is speechless.  

They go to a restaurant for dinner - Korean BBQ.  Jessa is wearing a TANK TOP.  I can see her hussie shoulders!

Bin says he was surprised that they picked Korean BBQ because its not really celebratory.  He tried some things that he hasnt tired before.  They were odd and some were strangely amazing.

Part of me really wants to watch this part, and part of me is positive I will be offended by watching their reactions to eating KBBQ, since I feel like they cannot fully appreciate the variety of meats involved in legit KBBQ (esp. if there is no soju to go with it):56247953c05d2_32(6):

4 minutes ago, nst said:

the date between Jill and Derick is cute - they are more down to earth than before.   She is more natural than Jessa that is for sure....

I think Jana has issues with Jessa yes- and that scene cemented it   =- Jessa was being such a bitch about pictures in front of people and jana looked somewhat upset 

I don't think Jana and Jessa have ever gotten along. I think it goes back to the damn jewelery box when Jana was about 8 and Jessa 4 or 5. Remember, the retelling of that story on the girls' book tour still brought Jana to tears. 

So much for all of that "we're all each other's best friends" bullshit. 

3 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

What did she say that about?

when joy said she could be an interior designer - she said someday.

the promo for next week is Jinge's face - could be Jeremy - Hopefully better than Josh 

and Jessa says mocking we can keep secrets

again NO shit sherlock - try your life

2 minutes ago, pamplemousse said:

If Jessa and Jana ever would have a real bitch fight on the show, I just might be tempted to watch. Maybe.

then this was not worth that much - maybe 60%

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived