IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- I got you babe

samurai_sarah

3 hours ago, wandering woman said:

Sibling brother is one of the oddest phrases I've ever heard.  WTF?a

Or perhaps he was posting from the game and lost track of what he was saying,  started to say one thing changed his mind and said something else but didn't get all the original thought deleted? we've all done that. 

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Cassia said:

The game does look like a lot of fun but it drives me CRAZY that it's only the men playing...

Let me guess - the wimmenfolk are in the kitchen whipping up some hot food for the men. I wonder how many of them are pregnant and barefoot?

It's been mentioned before:

1. This was a Bachelor party for Dan. Only guys in attendance.

2. Deena, his fiancée, already had a women only Bachelorette party. Jill attended.

3. The Bachelor party seems to have been, at least partly, in Oklahoma for a football game at OSU.

So no. There were no women playing, but they also weren't standing around the kitchen waiting to immediately greet them with refreshments either.

not so sure about that @VelociRapture. This photo was take at the same location and posted at about the same time on DFF. same field, sky and small white targets in the background. The party was probably just  at the footballgame.

14711436_910859889047661_5160773753679135543_o.jpg

15 minutes ago, epic fail said:

not so sure about that @VelociRapture. This photo was take at the same location and posted at about the same time on DFF. same field, sky and small white targets in the background. The party was probably just  at the footballgame.

Ah. I stand corrected.

Pretty sure there actually is a girl in the photo though. Long braided hair, Red shirt and jeans, standing next to the boy with the red cap on.

We also can't see the other team, so it is possible other females were playing too. At least it doesn't seem like they had a complete ban on females participating or anything.

Yes, I think I can spot a girl too:) It is just over a certain age that they seem to "lose interest" in participating in all team sports. At least I think that's what the Duggar girls started to say. I don't think they are forbidden to participate but that somewhere in the brainwashing they get told that it is not what a goodly young woman likes and (if the brainwashing is successful) they really stop wanting to participate.

My guess is that it might be an in joke like one of them making up that world to at one point or so. My family have many of those words. For example we have our own word for throwing a slice of cheese on someone's hand. 

3 hours ago, elliha said:

My guess is that it might be an in joke like one of them making up that world to at one point or so. My family have many of those words. For example we have our own word for throwing a slice of cheese on someone's hand. 

Hahah that could very well be it! I didn't even think about that. Good point! :) 

5 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Ah. I stand corrected.

Pretty sure there actually is a girl in the photo though. Long braided hair, Red shirt and jeans, standing next to the boy with the red cap on.

We also can't see the other team, so it is possible other females were playing too. At least it doesn't seem like they had a complete ban on females participating or anything.

Fair enough. I suppose they could even be playing guys vs girls! ;)

re: Strange Family Words ----    Back  in the days of cloth diapers, my sister (11 years my juniior) was being potty trained.  She always had a hard stool BM and the stool would fall out of her cloth diaper and on to the  floor.  We used to call out to Mom,"She's turtleing again".  It  became a family joke and a family word.

24 minutes ago, Cassia said:

Fair enough. I suppose they could even be playing guys vs girls! ;)

:pb_lol:

Yeah, probably not. That did make me laugh a bit though.

6 hours ago, epic fail said:

Why is Jana sporting a Love Quiver shirt?

LOL- Jill has a "red" cup.

17 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Le gasp!

Jillymuffin!! How could you? Do you know what those cups represent!?! :pearlclutching:

Lol

Jana's shirt I don't think represents Quiverfull but it is some freespirit brand. I've seen it at Target and J.C. Pennys. Nice to see Michelle dressing for Halloween. Lol

36 minutes ago, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

Nice to see Michelle dressing for Halloween. Lol

Billy Ray Cyrus circa the early 90s? The Achy Breaky Heart stage? :P 

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Dear JillyMuffin- Please stand up straight. Your Mom is already the Hunchback of Tonitown. 

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

This is the FIRST thing I noticed.

Is there alcohol in you cup Jill?

1 hour ago, divadivine said:

Dear JillyMuffin- Please stand up straight. Your Mom is already the Hunchback of Tonitown. 

As the tall girl in my gang of friends (which is sad considering I'm only 5'7") I find myself doing this or bending my knees so I don't look like a giant next to my friends are are all around 5'5" and under.  I frequently hear "tall friend Oh tall friend" because I'm the only one who can reach the top shelf of anything. 

9 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

As the tall girl in my gang of friends (which is sad considering I'm only 5'7") I find myself doing this or bending my knees so I don't look like a giant next to my friends are are all around 5'5" and under.  I frequently hear "tall friend Oh tall friend" because I'm the only one who can reach the top shelf of anything. 

One of my friends is 5'10 and the rest of us are 5'5 and under. We prefer to take pictures sitting down. ;) 

Ok, so what is the significance of a red cup? 

It's a "red solo cup" (or an off brand, but same thing.)

The red plastic disposable cups are synonymous with being used for keg beer at parties - especially with the college age.

I actually like reading the birth stories, even though it's looking more and more likely that it will be difficult for DH and I to have children of our own.

I actually like reading the birth stories, even though it's looking more and more likely that it will be difficult for DH and I to have children of our own.

Wishing you all the best. That's really difficult, but remember you aren't alone in it.

15 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I'm 5'11"...

You have no idea how much it drives me crazy that all women of a certain age sort of crouch in group pictures now. I'm like, "Bitch, that's my move!"

19 hours ago, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

Nice to see Michelle dressing for Halloween. Lol

I think the color looks nice on her.  At least it's not green.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived