IGNORED

Grieving my furbaby...

Caribou

I had to put my sweet 15 year old cat down today. It's been 12 hours and I can't stop crying. He was such a big part of my life, I'm having a really difficult time. 

@Caribou,  I am so sorry about your kitty! :hug:  We had to put our beloved "morning coat" Adagio to sleep a year ago.  She was 15 as well.  Adagio was a grey and white tuxedo so she was wearing a morning coat.  Btw, I liked you post not because I liked what it said, but to show concern.  I have to stop liking sad posts.

Your baby was met at the Rainbow Bridge by Adagio and Snorpi, Ling-ling, Bianca, the two Mollys and Sylvester.  They'll show him the best sunny spots for naps and where all the best catnip patches are.

Aw, @Caribou, I'm so sorry. I still miss my little guy even though it's been a few years. It will get easier, but it's going to take a while. I feel your sorrow. 

I'm so sorry about your kitty. I've been there, and it hurts like hell. :hug4:

Aw, I'm so sorry. Pets really are family.  I lost my Oscar three years ago and I still miss him so much. Hugs.

@Caribou I am so sorry to hear this. My heart hurts for you...I hope that in time you can find comfort in the memories of your sweet baby. Many gentle hugs to you. 

I am SO sorry. Unfortunately I know this pain. I had to put my 16 year old cat down a couple months ago and it's very very very hard. They are a part of the family. I miss my cat so much.

I'm sorry, I've been there and is one of the hardest things I went through. It'll get easier, think of all the love your kitty brought into your life.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Things happened so quickly and he went downhill so fast, I still can't quite believe it. He was his happy, purring self last week:

IMG_0130.JPG

Aw, @Caribou, he's beautiful. Now I've got something in my eye. I'm so very sad for you. 

What a lovey kitty with fantastic paws and whiskers!  Hugs!

@Caribou I am so sorry for your loss. Let the memories carry you forward. 

@Caribou, I'm so sorry for your pain.  He was a beautiful boy and I hope he's sharing couch space over the bridge with my lost furry kids.  No words help with having a chunk of your heart gone but I'm thinking of you.

I'm so sorry, @Caribou. No matter how long our fur friends live, it just never seems to be enough time. It wasn't enough, but I'm glad he lived until 15. :group-hug:

Archived