IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozenty!!11!- Part 22: More threads than Duggars

samurai_sarah

4 minutes ago, trisprefect said:

I mean Anna is grimacing and Josh looks like he's a good ten years older than his actual age. He and I are less than a month apart in age, but that dude does not look 28. Unfortunately I don't see any hope for their marriage, just two people living together wasting their lives in quiet resentment. #Annadeservesbetter

What really disturbed me was Anna doing the Michelle Smile and the standard Michelle photo pose. Even her hair is a slightly more contemporary Michelle look.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Duggars liking the Razorbacks feels so forced. Lile TLC told them to like it to make them appear more normal.

4 hours ago, VixenToast said:

Ugh. Still looking fat and dopey. I feel cruel and I pity him in someways but only because I have empathy for anyone in pain, even pain they caused themself. And I can't say I hate his guts, even if I really dislike him, but I hate the shit out of his face. His smug, nasty face, looking at me all HEY IM IN A BACON COMA RIGHT NOW WANNA FUCK?

Anna looks sexy. She doesn't often pull that off.

Anna looks more like she is thinking "God, I hope me being this close to him doesn't make him think I wanna have "wifely duties" with him!" I wish Anna would grab the kids in one fell swoop and make her escape. She would be sooooo much happier to be rid of the wart.

7 minutes ago, sansan said:

Anna looks more like she is thinking "God, I hope me being this close to him doesn't make him think I wanna have "wifely duties" with him!" I wish Anna would grab the kids in one fell swoop and make her escape. She would be sooooo much happier to be rid of the wart.

Yes she would be happier without him. I think their are many orginazions that would help her if she would ever leave Josh. 

I hope I am wrong, but I think we are going to see a pregnancy announcement from Anna soon.  She was so thin before Josh came home and now she is filling out again like she does when pregnant. 

I think Anna looks great in this photo (aside from the forced smile). Josh on the other hand looks just horrible. To me his eyes look dead and defeated. I don't know how they really feel/ act towards each other, but to me they just look miserable. I'm sad that this is all they get. She deserves so much better. I can only imagine there is not much joy or trust in this marriage.

5 hours ago, nst said:

the picture reeks of a potential wanna be comeback.

The caption, as well. Everything's all fixed here, folks, nothing to complain about anymore -- least of all to the sponsors. :562479b0cbc9f_whistle1:

The comments on that page, UGH. I'm worried about a potential pregnancy too. I have no doubt they are intimate because everyone is probably hinting that they need to act like a married couple again.

3 hours ago, calimojo said:

I hope I am wrong, but I think we are going to see a pregnancy announcement from Anna soon.  She was so thin before Josh came home and now she is filling out again like she does when pregnant. 

This was my first thought too. Compare that first season of the show to now... But oh for her sake I hope not!

I agree that Anna has gained some weight since Joshley has been back (and she looks lovely either way!). However, it could just as well be that that's due to the fact that they are now back to eating TTC and other cream-of-crap goodies that Josh luuuurves. At least that's what I hope.

I just saw the picture itself. Anna looks great while Prince Josh looks like shite. Karma biting you in the ass a wee bit, Joshie?

They look rough, man.... Both of them. I wonder how much either one of them wanted to pose and post that ...

Though I'm surprised they haven't thrown them a giant vow renewal or something. Maybe that's why Jinger wants a small wedding - all the funds are gonna go to this travesty.

Ok, Jessa is knocked up again.   There is still time for Jill to jump in there to share the glory of another blessing.   And I bet that Anna's womb is as empty as her head.   If Jinger hurries up she can also produce an heir in 2017.

So- who is it going to be?

7 hours ago, MoonFace said:

Ok, Jessa is knocked up again.   There is still time for Jill to jump in there to share the glory of another blessing.   And I bet that Anna's womb is as empty as her head.   If Jinger hurries up she can also produce an heir in 2017.

So- who is it going to be?

I'd say Anna, then Jinger and then maybe Jill?

Or I could be completely wrong - also as likely.

Is no one surprised that Jinge gets engaged one month into her courtship ?  And it's almost like her courtship is not only rushed but completely different than Jill's or Jessa's.   Yes she is marrying a WAY older man than Ben - but it just seems very calculated 

56 minutes ago, nst said:

Is no one surprised that Jinge gets engaged one month into her courtship ?  And it's almost like her courtship is not only rushed but completely different than Jill's or Jessa's.   Yes she is marrying a WAY older man than Ben - but it just seems very calculated 

Everything the Duggar's do is calculated. It saddens me to think that these grown children structure their lives for continued TV fame. Their show is boring and pretty much a repeat of every *gasp* *shocker* moments from the last several years. It might be tough at first, but what these kids need are to be booted from TV, get real jobs, and try to live a life away from under the thumb of Jim Bob. Unfortunately it probably won't happen anytime soon. I still don't trust the timeline the show/ Duggars give out. I wouldn't be surprised if Jinger was engaged months before it was actually announced, just so it lined up nicely with the show.

1 hour ago, nst said:

I'd not be surprised to find out if the Jer/Jong courtship was going on quite a while before we knew about it.   Then they just restaged the whole thing ( surprise!) for the cameras.   But then, if that is the case I'm surprised that Jimboob is allowing the whole thing to go on in spite of his need for drama for the sake of the show.   Is he actually willing to sacrifice his daughter and his control for the show?

9 minutes ago, MoonFace said:

I'd not be surprised to find out if the Jer/Jong courtship was going on quite a while before we knew about it.   Then they just restaged the whole thing ( surprise!) for the cameras.   But then, if that is the case I'm surprised that Jimboob is allowing the whole thing to go on in spite of his need for drama for the sake of the show.   Is he actually willing to sacrifice his daughter and his control for the show?

at this point the thing I do believe is that they were courting longer than they said

23 minutes ago, nst said:

at this point the thing I do believe is that they were courting longer than they said

It's possible that they stole a page out of the Bates playbook.  Alyssa and John's relationship comes to mind.  Spend a long time in the getting to know each other stage and then have a super quick courtship and wedding.  Maybe they decided to try this way after Josiah's joke of a courtship.

22 minutes ago, nst said:

They kept Jill's courtship so quiet that we didn't find out about it until they were pretty much engaged - yet they had been courting for around three or so months before that. The timeline still isn't clear, but I think they got together in November and engaged in March.

With Benessa, they didn't have a choice other than reveal they were courting because one of his family members spilled the beans. That's the only reason we know that they courted around 11 months before getting engaged.

So it wouldn't shock me at all if they had been courting far longer than the Duggars made it appear. Especially after Josiah's failed courtship. They may have wanted to be certain things would work out differently this time before announcing anything - especially because it's one of their precious virginal daughters. Can't have any of them publicly suffering from Broken Heart Pieces syndrome.

• samurai_sarah pinned this topic
  • samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic

Archived