IGNORED

Trump 4: Now With Less Orange Tan

Destiny

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The after interview with Trump on CNN is .... just wow.

Everyone lied. He's the only one who is right.

CNN is taking him to task over the birther stuff. They are playing audio of what actually happened and talking to the people involved.

Oh my gosh, I am hesitant to log onto FB to read what joys await me.

FJ was a much better live comment option.

Tiptoeing out and .... let's see what awaits.

Were there 2 debates going on at the same time and I missed one? Watching the CNN review and then switching to the FOX review, I swear there were 2 different debates.

I'm watching the CNN review (can't stomach Faux). Drumpf is on, talking about how the polls are showing he won the debate. He is so delusional.

1 minute ago, Chickenbutt said:

Were there 2 debates going on at the same time and I missed one? Watching the CNN review and then switching to the FOX review, I swear there were 2 different debates.

I assume Fox is analyzing the one where Trump did great? Do they have clips? Because I watched the one where he was a ranting and rambling asshat. 

2 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

I almost installed the Faux News app to see what they were saying and decided that I don't want to want to gouge my eyes out and my hearing is already bad enough....I don't want to have to chop off my own ears. I'll wait to read their op eds in the morning.

OK. I can sit around and snark at the Great Orange Asshole all night long, but it terrifies me to think this thin skinned, easily provoked jerk is within striking distance of sitting in the Oval Office. Any rational person that watched the debate tonight should realize he has no business leading the U.S. If he cannot handle the pressure for a few hours on a debate stage, there is no way he can handle four years of a presidency. 

8 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm watching the CNN review (can't stomach Faux). Drumpf is on, talking about how the polls are showing he won the debate. He is so delusional.

He did not read the question to those polls. "IS TRUMP A DUMBASS?" 

Just now, Mecca said:

OK. I can sit around and snark at the Great Orange Asshole all night long, but it terrifies me to think this thin skinned, easily provoked jerk is within striking distance of sitting in the Oval Office. Any rational person that watched the debate tonight should realize he has no business leading the U.S. If he cannot handle the pressure for a few hours on a debate stage, there is no way he can handle four years of a presidency. 

My hate aside, he got in some good buzz words that I have heard from my Trump loving family - namely the bits about not being the police of the world. I may vehemently disagree, but that is something that will gain him points in his base. I'm not sure that it matters because they won't change their minds either way, but it was a point in his favour for the people who follow him.

Just now, Destiny said:

My hate aside, he got in some good buzz words that I have heard from my Drumpf loving family - namely the bits about not being the police of the world. I may vehemently disagree, but that is something that will gain him points in his base. I'm not sure that it matters because they won't change their minds either way, but it was a point in his favour for the people who follow him.

I'm not concerned about him placating his base. They won't change their minds no matter what he does or says. 

I hold out hope that his general incoherence and inability to act like an adult did not sit well with the undecided voters out there. 

6 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

I hold out hope that his general incoherence and inability to act like an adult did not sit well with the undecided voters out there. 

I sincerely hope you are right.

Edit: does anyone know who this blonde lady on CNN is?

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

I sincerely hope you are right.

Edit: does anyone know who this blonde lady on CNN is?

The idiot in red?

If so, that is Kayleigh McEnany. I can't stand her.

4 minutes ago, Ali said:

If so, that is Kayleigh McEnany. I can't stand her.

I don't think I've seen her before (I tend to read, not watch the news). She's....something.

I think Hillary could pick up some undecided voters tonight.

Let's face it. The Trump base are flat out stupid as shit and facts mean nothing. They act like crazed fools at the rallies. I don't expect much from them. 

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I don't think I've seen her before (I tend to read, not watch the news). She's....something.

Yeah, that is Kayleigh. She is awful. She is stupid. Trump could murder a child on TV and she would defend him no matter what. "That kid had it coming." 

I like to watch CSPAN because they post reaction tweets and Facebook posts afterwards, and you can call in with a comment.  Two comments really stood out (I'm paraphrasing):

-- The same people who complained that eight years ago Obama wasn't experienced enough are the same people who are voting for someone with no experience

-- The presidency is not an entry-level position

For the next debate, there should be timers available so that the candidates can know when they're getting close to running out of time.  There should be an on-screen timer, so that Mr. and Ms. Americana can't say "but they're being so unfair to hiiiiiiiiim!"  And the sound guys should be able to temporarily cut the electricity to specific microphones when that two minutes are up.  Let's see Trump explode when his microphone is cut off.

I may *SEVERELY* dislike Kellyanne Conway, but she's handling the media beautifully. Too bad she's siding with evil.

7 minutes ago, JMarie said:

-- The presidency is not an entry-level position

This is the truth!  Newbies need not apply.

Loved the line about how she prepared for the debates, and also prepared for the presidency, and that's a good thing.

Also, what the hell. He can't deny that he has said horrible things about women, that he has discriminated against minorities professionally and personally, but he wants a cookie because he didn't release some imaginary attack ad that would have ended Clinton's campaign. Sure, Donald. What color is the sky in your world?

Just caught up with all of your witty comments. :clap:

The part where Clinton was listing off the possible reasons for Trump not releasing his taxes, and then he brags that he didn't pay any taxes was one of my favorite parts of the debate. Trump is too stupid to realize that he just admitted that he isn't releasing his taxes because he's trying to hide things from the American public. Anybody with an IQ above room temperature knew the excuse that he couldn't release them because of his audit was crap, and then the idiot goes and spills the beans with millions watching!  :laughing-rolling:

Thank goodness Mr MM and I have our own TVs or... things might have been heated.  I am not in favor of either (featured) candidate, but Trump was an ass tonight.

Velocity man car shows and a recliner to the rescue!

OK, I am WAYYYY beyond fuzzy and will catch up on stuff in the morning.  In the meantime, I wish for all good peeps to be able to get a few hours of nice sleep and relaxation, without contemplating what a Trump presidency might mean.

SERIOUSLY.  Take a couple hours, pray that the US will endure, and let's overhaul this when more alert.

*Would light candles and/or incense, but going off to bed and open flame ANYWHERE is a *severely* bad idea*

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived