IGNORED

Humans back for season 2

unsafetydancer

Anyone here watch Humans on Channel 4 last year? It was really good and they're putting series 2 up soon. This was in the UK but was it on in the US too?

Love this show.  We (moteldad and I) watched the original Swedish one Real Humans first a couple of years ago then watched Humans as well last year. I do prefer the Swedish version but that being said they are both fantastic. 

I had a problem with the way they wrote the dad in Humans, he was rather different in the Swedish version, more likeable. 

Also the story line was a little bit different so it kept us guessing when watching the English one. We have have seen season 2 of Real Humans but look forward to seeing season 2 of Humans.

I watched the first season when it aired last year on BBC America.  Glad to hear there will be a second season. 

Has an air date been announced? 

I also watched on BBCA. I enjoyed the premise. I was sad when they began to malfunction, and replaced by newer model.

• 1 month later...

Who's been watching so far then? The synths used to seem pretty benign but tonight's installment started to get a bit creepy in that there seem to be some of them quietly sitting in the background attacking humans or damaging their lives.

Archived