IGNORED

Maxhell- Part 4

samurai_sarah

50 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

The man clearly has issues. I mean, what healthy man weeps at the sight of a woman's breasts?

Wait, WHAT?? Where/When did THIS happen?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Oh god. Somewhere in the archives. They had 'friends' over for bible study or something and the woman's blouse was not Steve approved and he cried.

I'm at work so I can't dig it up. If I remember when I get home I am sure I have it linked somewhere.

4 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Oh god. S minghere in the archives. They had 'friends' over for bible study or something and the woman's blouse was not Steve approved and he cried.

I'm at work so I can't dig it up. If I remember when I get home I am sure I have it linked somewhere.

Steveus also counseled Prissy against becoming an EMT cuz he might see a women's  boob or crotch.

5 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

He didn't actually cry, but I bet he lectured the husband about failing in his headshiply standards afterwards.

http://articles.titus2.com/modesty/

After reading that, as I sit here at my heathen govmint job, I adjusted my already fairly low cut top and made sure it wasn't even covering my bra properly. 

I shall call today Bra Flashing For Stehovah Day. Because fuck you, Steve.

10 hours ago, FunFunFundie said:

Keeping Our Children's Hearts makes it pretty clear that if you don't follow the Maxwell prescription, your children will hate each other.  I'm sure that was also told to them growing up, constantly, that families in the outside world can't stand each other and that's why they partake in outside activities and spend time with non family members.

How odd, then, that my sisters and I get along pretty well, to the point that we go on what some might call vacations together. In fact, we sometimes go on those with our PARENTS, too! Despite having grown up with plenty of activities of our own, public school, and now living on our own and having jobs! Stevehovah is a nut, trying desperately to create his own reality.

On 9/26/2016 at 9:21 PM, bertnee said:

I don't know about the actual ranking but anecdotally Marie and Ann are the most common girl middle names in my life.

Lynn, Marie and Ann(e), are all really really common among people I know. I refer to them as the "default" middle names. I have two sisters, and those are our middle names. My full name is so common for my age group people think it's fake sometimes.

There is a woman named Mary Frey on Youtube who is religious, married to a pastor, did homeschool and went to a bible college. She's in her (late?) 20s. I think Mary is one of those traditional names that, while it might not be super popular, it is never going to really go away. If anything, some of the popular names recently are ones I don't think are going to stick in the future.

Soooooo, did Nathan & Melanie move to the 'country'? I was under the impression they still lived across the street from Mommy & Daddy. Or did they borrow someone's home and play host for the evening?

2 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

He didn't actually cry, but I bet he lectured the husband about failing in his headshiply standards afterwards.

After reading that, as I sit here at my heathen govmint job, I adjusted my already fairly low cut top and made sure it wasn't even covering my bra properly. 

Thank you for posting this. I tried looking here and over at Tits 2, but was unsuccessful. The Maxwell family is going to have a meltdown when they see that someone searched for "breasts" on their site. :pb_lol:

On 9/26/2016 at 0:58 PM, molecule said:

New post up, about a gathering. Pictures seem to show some non-Maxwells.

Non-Maxwells with kids. Does this mean Nathan and Melanie's children are actually allowed to have friends???

4 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Steveus also counseled Prissy against becoming an EMT cuz he might see a women's  boob or crotch.

And also because he might get teamed up with a female EMT. Steve has issues about men and women working together.

12 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

In which Steve TOTALLY misses the point. The word modesty is covered, if I recall, but it doesn't say "cover every damn virtue up with a freaking burqua! Steve, all you had to do was move your eyes, and the thing was done. She "flashed", you looked, you moved your eyes, you were a good Christian, blah blahblah.

He would have HATED the deep decolletage I showed in a dress I wore to a wedding last weekend. And yet I got many compliments from friends! Not a single admonishment! And I even wore it to CHURCH!

Even a woman dressed very modestly could easily have a toddler pull on her top and expose some skin. Even the layered outfits worn by the Maxgirls are not guaranteed.

I figure Steve is terrified of his own male sexuality. He's terrified that if he happens to notice, he won't have the self-control to let go of the image in his mind. (That article illustrates this very thing. He remembered it well enough to be able to write about it.) He's afraid he'll feel a twinge in his nether regions and that will ruin his life. The bible tells us to flee temptation and sin. Steve, on the other hand, expects temptation to flee him, like he's some kind of Chuck Norris of the Christian faith or something.

Well said @molecule

I think Steve's bio dad ending his marriage to Steve's mom by having an affair and running away with her, and (I believe) abandoning the family was the defining moment in Steve's life, and led to all of this extreme religiosity.

Honestly, I think Steve spent his life both hating his dad, and fearing he'd end up exactly like him.

15 minutes ago, molecule said:

Even a woman dressed very modestly could easily have a toddler pull on her top and expose some skin. Even the layered outfits worn by the Maxgirls are not guaranteed.

Truly modest women wear pup-tents at all times. The frame makes it hard for me to wear a seatbelt, so I just stay home and pray for the souls of all you harlots. :wink-kitty:

Steve should really read about this guy named Jesus, who hung out with prostitutes and still remained chaste.

1 hour ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

So...will the Maxwells vote for Trump? 

I'm thinking they'll write in Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party. It's the obvious choice for those who want Christian Nationalism, Paleoconservatism, and Conservative Libertarianism all in one party. 

http://www.constitutionparty.com

16 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I suspect they will, but will pray extra hard while doing so.

Not liking because I like trump! But because I think most evangelicals will do that unfortunately. 

While I am no fan of gambling, I think it's extra ridiculous that he treats the lotto like a crude profanity. Does he expect the men and snarky ass millennial women who suscribe to Dad's to take him... Seriously?

Ser_____ly 

15 hours ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

So...will the Maxwells vote for Trump? 

Interesting question... They definitely won't vote for that uppity woman! In general, I'm not seeing a lot of pro-Trump support on the fundie blogs. (Then again, I don't read all of them!) I expect many evangelicals and fundies will stay home in November, as they did in 2012 (couldn't vote for a Mormon) and 2008 (John McCain wasn't conservative enough, plus he had a woman on the ticket).

I would love to know who they would vote for. I said this to my mother. The religious nuts won't vote for Hillary because she's a woman, they won't vote for Trump because he dosen't because he is not conservative enough for them.  

11 hours ago, fiery redhead said:

While I am no fan of gambling, I think it's extra ridiculous that he treats the lotto like a crude profanity. Does he expect the men and snarky ass millennial women who suscribe to Dad's to take him... Seriously?

Ser_____ly 

And what exactly does he think he's accomplishing by refusing to spell out the word "lottery"?  Seriously Steve? (pun sort of intended)

54 minutes ago, kpmom said:

And what exactly does he think he's accomplishing by refusing to spell out the word "lottery"?  Seriously Steve? (pun sort of intended)

He doesn't realize having a lottery in your state isn't just about gambling. It brings money towards schools (which he doesn't care about), lowers taxes, creates scholarships, there are so many advantages to having one in the state you live in. Everyone drives over from the next state and spends money there to buy tickets and whatnot. He has no right to say anything about dreaming big, he won't let his own children follow theirs. 

Steve won't let his children follow their dreams because he thinks the only thing they should dream about is marring a "G-dly" man or woman and having as many kids as possible.  

He also refuses to spell out words like drugs, abortion, adultery etc like he thinks a huge lightning bolt will appear out of the sky and smite him down if he does. What's the fucking point, Steve? Everyone KNOWS what words you mean. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived