IGNORED

Maxhell- Part 4

samurai_sarah

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

Elissa looks like she has a baby bump in the pic where Calia is high giving her Aunt Goofy.

I'm calling it-- they'll announce the news on Calia's birthday since they didn't announce on their anniversary. And if she really is pregnant then she is probably due in March or April since she was about three months pregnant with Calia when they said that they were expecting. 

2 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Elissa looks like she has a baby bump in the pic where Calia is high giving her Aunt Goofy.

Stop making me snort laugh @SPHASH!! Only joking ofc :pb_lol:

I had to post this. "know where I'm going when I die, but do YOU??"

image.gif

10 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Stop making me snort laugh @SPHASH!! Only joking ofc :pb_lol:

I had to post this. "know where I'm going when I die, but do YOU??"

image.gif

I totally read that in Goofy's voice. 

"Wanna take this test and see if you're a good person? Hyuck, hyuck!"

19 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

E also looks PG in the bottom 2 photos of the 2nd Anniversary post.

I thought that in the top photo she looked quite flat. Hmm...

Teri left for the True Woman conference yesterday.

I wonder if she's ever traveled alone before?

20 minutes ago, kpmom said:

That suitcase looks rather large to me for a conference that is probably three or four days. I usually overpack (but I am improving)  but I would think Teri would pack more efficiently. 

Unless, of course the suitcase contains clothes for two people.....

Nothing brings out the cynic in me like a Maxwell woman "traveling alone."  

How many times do you think Terie has ever been away from both her children and Steve at the same time?

I see a Rochelle was eager to wish Jesse an extra special birthday blessing.  Would be interesting if she's one they visited in Colorado. I'm just speculating here. Nothing else going on on the blog. 

Do the Maxwells perhaps not own weekend size bags since they are seldom gone for only three or so days at a time and especially not solo? 

2 hours ago, kpmom said:

If anyone is interested, the conference that Teri is attending has a free livestream. You do have give them an email address to access the conference stream.

http://www.truewoman16.com/livestream-information/

Off-topic question: Does one (boring) sentence and one photo (that we've basically seen a million times before) a blog make?  

(Alright, I looked up the definition and I guess it qualifies. Sarah's brevity never fails to astound, though.)

#rivetingstuff

4 hours ago, usmcmom said:

That suitcase looks rather large to me for a conference that is probably three or four days. I usually overpack (but I am improving)  but I would think Teri would pack more efficiently. 

Come on.  She needs that giant suitcase.  Her Bible is in her hand bag so spare skirt, extra top or two, undies, nightie, and sponge bag for toothbrush and tooth paste (no cosmetics needed).  

The rest of the giant bag is stuffed full of copies of all the Maxwell books to shill at the conference.

She is sharing a room with a Steve approved sweet sister in Christ so she will be quite safe on this dangerous mission.

44 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

What exactly is a True Woman? As opposed to a False Woman? 

Fundies are so freaking strange and insulting. 

Well, I'm sure it doesn't include a woman who was assigned male at birth. Tomboy or butch women are out of the question as well, though to them that probably includes "any female with hair shorter than shoulder length" and "any female who wears trousers"

I'll pass on dutifully watching the live stream, since according to the link above, "You will not be able to save the stream, but after the event the stream will be available at www.CryOut16 on demand."

editing to add: Tch! That harlotty tshirt she's wearing!  The lace points are in the direction of her mother's milkers!  If she's injured during the trip, did she ask for it? 

/end sarcasm&hyperbole

As for the very large suitcase, I think Teri's been squirreling money away for a Pepsi drinking binge.:obscene-drinkingchug:

Just now, Cartmann99 said:

As for the very large suitcase, I think Teri's been squirreling money away for a Pepsi drinking binge.:obscene-drinkingchug:

Hahaha! I just imagined her quivering when the flight attendant offered a choice of cold beverages. 

37 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

Hahaha! I just imagined her quivering when the flight attendant offered a choice of cold beverages. 

Unless she's flying Delta and they serve Coca Cola. A sip on the Dark Side. 

1 hour ago, anniebgood said:

Unless she's flying Delta and they serve Coca Cola. A sip on the Dark Side. 

More likely she flew Southwrst

7 hours ago, usmcmom said:

She probably had to pack food for all of her meals. It was enough that she gets to go to the conference. Can't have her eating expensive hotel food.

5 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

She probably had to pack food for all of her meals. It was enough that she gets to go to the conference. Can't have her eating expensive hotel food.

I'm sure we'll soon see meticulously posed photos of NR Anna, Mary, and The Littles making flavorless frozen burritos for Teri's arduous journey.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived