IGNORED

Maxhell- Part 4

samurai_sarah

Continue from here:

Last post by Kpmom

1 hour ago, HoneyBunny said:

New photo up of non-reversal Anna and Daniel. NRAnna is sporting a cap now. 

I wonder if she's just holding her hair back ( hint, hint Reversal Anna), or she's getting into head covering?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone explain the hair covering thing when it comes to Christians.   I know what it means for religious Jewish women. They cover their hair w/ either a hat or wig because it should only be seen by their husbands. 

2 hours ago, Jana814 said:

Can someone explain the hair covering thing when it comes to Christians.   I know what it means for religious Jewish women. They cover their hair w/ either a hat or wig because it should only be seen by their husbands. 

I think it's based in 1 Corinthians 21, but no one can agree on what it means.  Here's a few of many views: https://bible.org/article/what-head-covering-1-cor-112-16-and-does-it-apply-us-today

2 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

I hope that was a temporary fashion choice just to match the dress.

You can see her hair is in a braid down her back or something; it looks to me like it's just a kerchief, headbandish type of thing for at home. Or maybe a bad hair day? Even mamas as together as Anna have "those" days. 

10 minutes ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

You can see her hair is in a braid down her back or something; it looks to me like it's just a kerchief, headbandish type of thing for at home. Or maybe a bad hair day? Even mamas as together as Anna have "those" days. 

It has a lacy trim that disqualifies it from plain-people covering (the calico pattern is a little loud for plain tastes, too)---but I'm most impressed by her pretty lips (as seen in the over topped photo of her and the baby) when she isn't giving The Manic Maxwell Smile.*

She must be *exceptionally* attractive when she's just being herself.  Lucky man, that Chris -- well, in one way, anyway!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* (The Manic Maxwell Smile is a Patented Service Mark And Required Response When A Camera Is Turned On Any Maxwell, Born Or Married-In)

Daniel maxwell has a definite look of his brother about him....the little maxwell girls are really cute on the other hand..I lose count.are they're two or three girls now? Nr anna looks positively glowing...wait!?

7 hours ago, clese said:

Daniel maxwell has a definite look of his brother about him....the little maxwell girls are really cute on the other hand..I lose count.are they're two or three girls now? Nr anna looks positively glowing...wait!?

Dear goddess, no.   Please, no.

3 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Amish Anna looks good for having spawned four blessings for Jesus.

Haha, every time I see a photo of her I think of the Amish, by with more colourful clothes. 

5 hours ago, Coconutwater said:

Haha, every time I see a photo of her I think of the Amish, by with more colourful clothes. 

Thats my name for her now.  Amish Anna, along with Goofy Anna, Scary Mary, Poor Sarah, Smug Joseph, Stud John, Crazy eyed Nate, and Prissy Chris.

The Amish in this area at least (Delaware) are less restricted than NR Anna (or anyone that lives with Stevehovah).  

Moving on to reversal Anna. I wish her dad would pony up for a new shirt. That poor young woman is forever clad in that same plaid number.  Either that or maybe NR Anna, in her free time, or in exchange for some childcare or housework, can design and sew her a new shirt. I'd pay for the material and her services.

Do those young women get an allowance of any kind?

Can I just say I love that I can go MONTHS without checking this thread and pretty much nothing has happened.

*sigh* the poor Maxwells. Their lives are so empty.

2 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Thats my name for her now.  Amish Anna, along with Goofy Anna, Scary Mary, Poor Sarah, Smug Joseph, Stud John, Crazy eyed Nate, and Prissy Chris.

Had to add Forgotten Jesse!

37 minutes ago, zadie said:

Can I just say I love that I can go MONTHS without checking this thread and pretty much nothing has happened.

*sigh* the poor Maxwells. Their lives are so empty.

Me too. Damn I'm reading the same shit about their lives

Moving on to reversal Anna. I wish her dad would pony up for a new shirt. That poor young woman is forever clad in that same plaid number.  Either that or maybe NR Anna, in her free time, or in exchange for some childcare or housework, can design and sew her a new shirt. I'd pay for the material and her services.

Do those young women get an allowance of any kind?

You know, the second you mentioned her I pictured her in that plaid shirt, that's how often she wears it.

Then again, I have like six tops myself, plus some sweaters, so maybe I shouldn't snark.

7 hours ago, Elegant Mess said:

Had to add Forgotten Jesse!

Goofy Anna and Scary Mary make me LOL. Nice one(s), @SPHASH!!

Judging by the recent pics of Abby, Melanie shops at Target.  I guess she does not know about the bathrooms.

8 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Judging by the recent pics of Abby, Melanie shops at Target.  I guess she does not know about the bathrooms.

Its not like they read the paper, watch tbe news or anything like that.

On 13/09/2016 at 9:36 PM, Jana814 said:

It's based on 1 Corinthians 11. Broadly speaking there are 3 ways it is interpreted:
1) Women should wear a covering over their heads as a sign of their acceptance of God's authority in their lives/ as a sign of modesty. The Bible doesn't specify what the covering should be, but a lot of the time it's some kind of bonnet or headscarf, or a lace prayer veil. My own denomination used to insist on hats for ladies, but they've eased up on the requirement and it's a personal preference thing now.  There are two sub categories here - those who think the covering should be worn only in meetings (because the passage says a woman shouldn't pray or prophesy with her head uncovered) and others who say it should be worn all the time (because 1 Thessalonians 5 says "pray without ceasing").

2) Women should have a covering on their heads (same reasons as above), but they are naturally provided with one in the form of hair. So they would say women shouldn't cut their hair super short or shave their heads, but they don't insist on a bonnet or veil.

3) At the time it was written, and in that culture, women had to wear headcoverings to pray or prophesy, but that no longer applies in this culture.

On September 13, 2016 at 8:16 PM, MamaJunebug said:

It has a lacy trim that disqualifies it from plain-people covering (the calico pattern is a little loud for plain tastes, too)---but I'm most impressed by her pretty lips (as seen in the over topped photo of her and the baby) when she isn't giving The Manic Maxwell Smile.*

She must be *exceptionally* attractive when she's just being herself.  Lucky man, that Chris -- well, in one way, anyway!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* (The Manic Maxwell Smile is a Patented Service Mark And Required Response When A Camera Is Turned On Any Maxwell, Born Or Married-In)

Her lips have now been cropped out of that photo.

Hi Steve!

8 minutes ago, Rosie said:

Her lips have now been cropped out of that photo.

Hi Steve!

The photo looks the same to me.  (Thank goodness! If they'd cropped it any more, Daniel would appear to be lying on a headless mannequin!)

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived