IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- I only wanna be with you!

samurai_sarah

12 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

They can't get a job before marriage because they don't have enough education.

Many of us on FJ had part time jobs long before we had graduated from high school. The only thing that is stopping Jinger or any other Duggarling from getting a service industry job is Gothardism.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Many of us on FJ had part time jobs long before we had graduated from high school. The only thing that is stopping Jinger or any other Duggarling from getting a service industry job is Gothardism.

If jinger works at a clothing store she could even get an employee discount

I really hope Jinge finds happiness.......watching her I would hate to see her crushed. It sounded so messed up that guilty thing she went into right before JessaBin's wedding......scary. I do not wish pain on any of these young people, because Jboobie and MeeChelle essentially gave them their strange ideas. So, Jeremy, just be a preacher and not a horrible husband. Please. 

11 hours ago, Kjaerringa said:

Some sites were reporting that the girls had gone on another girls only weekend, and were spotted filming this past Saturday.  No idea if Anna or Jana were along, but the photo clearly showed Jill. So.....my prediction is that the wedding is this weekend, or next weekend at the latest, because it's about time for the Dillards to head back to SINtral America.

In completely unrelated news, my jaw hit the floor when Jeremy pointed out the 'gorgeous cathedral' in Laredo.  Arms around each other on the couch and in the car, looking for counsel from HIS parents, finding beauty in an evil Catholic Church, and not overtly intimidated by JimBob.....what if JB puts the kibosh on the whole thing, saying they've been deceived, Jeremy isn't malleable-oops, godly.....enough for The Jingester?

I posted a photo from Dan Dillard's Instagram yesterday to the Dullard thread - one hash tag indicates they'll be getting married in November. I find it extremely unlikely the Dills will be returning before then - Dan is Derick's only brother and they seem to love one another. I really don't think he'd be ok missing his little brother's wedding. 

Also, I totally meant to type "Dillard thread" above. But I like Dullard better. Lol!

Dan will have Derick as his best man, just like Dan was the best man at Derick's wedding. There's no way the Dillards are going overseas before that. No way.

I agree about Derick being Dan's Best Man. This info actually makes me think JinJer will be getting hitched between now and end of October to give the Dills some space between ceremonies. I'd put money on Jinger being married by mid-October at the latest.

In the past, nothing stopped the Dillards from traversing back and forth between C. America and the states. BUT

I'd be shocked if the Dillards are heading back to dangerous C. America. I think a PG announcement and a job stateside is more likely. Probably something to do with Duggar Reality. JB had better start buying more property.

Where are the J'Anna Duggars living?

1.  Dan is getting married on November 12

2.  Derick is now following the CEO of Tyson Foods on twitter. I know there was some speculation about him working for Sam's Club.

3. I'm 51% sure Anna and Josh live in the Siloam Springs house.

4. Is is really jaw dropping that Jeremy called the cathedral gorgeous?  The Duggars have said similar things. On their honey moon Jessa and Ben visited a Catholic cathedral.

I haven't watched the show since the first episode, but I don't think Jeremy will be a "problem" for Jim Bob. Nothing I've seen off camera makes me think Jeremy will be a "problem" for JB.

5 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

If jinger works at a clothing store she could even get an employee discount

Agreed. A job at a consignment shop like Plato's Closet would be great for her.

Then again, she could always give being a barista another try.

42 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

Agreed. A job at a consignment shop like Plato's Closet would be great for her.

Then again, she could always give being a barista another try.

I think a GED and college is an even better idea.

23 hours ago, hollywood said:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jinger-duggars-dad-tells-jeremy-vuolo-to-get-a-second-job-w439296

Kind of dying at this. Why doesn't Jinger get a FIRST job before Jeremy gets a second?

FFS. I'm trying to imagine having this conversation with my own spouse. "Oh hey Honey- I love to shop soooo much and it gets kind of expensive so I think you should pick up another job to support my habit. Don't worry, when I'm not shopping I'll just be sitting on my ass at home thinking of you working so hard."

2 hours ago, LilahBelle said:

I think a GED and college is an even better idea.

Well, obviously that would be better, but I think a part time job before she has a baby is more realistic. Being around non-Gothard women around her own age might give her an interest in higher education. And even if it didn't, she would get the opportunity to make some of her own money that wasn't tied to her husband and give her a small taste of independence.

20 hours ago, Kjaerringa said:

Some sites were reporting that the girls had gone on another girls only weekend, and were spotted filming this past Saturday.  No idea if Anna or Jana were along, but the photo clearly showed Jill. So.....my prediction is that the wedding is this weekend, or next weekend at the latest, because it's about time for the Dillards to head back to SINtral America.

I posted on a previous thread that a friend of the Duggars posted about flying into Arkansas this week for a wedding and wondered if it was JinJer's. We will see in a few days!

On 9/13/2016 at 4:08 PM, HereticHick said:

These lyrics work well for any of our SOTDT grads:

Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about science book...

Don't ruin that song for meeeee! (It's in my head now and I'm not mad about it) 

The only thing I can think of is since each kidult can decide their own standards (yeah right) then he had no idea what Jinger would allow/not allow.

23 hours ago, pamplemousse said:

As for Boob, he has no right to complain about Jeremy's supposed inability to pay the bills on one job when he's (apparently) supporting Bin by paying him for cleaning his toilets, etc.

I wonder if JB gives them a bonus with each new child, or a raise in salary? Making them think it's worthwhile for them to have more & more children.

Kind of makes you sad doesn't it that all of the Duggar ladies go through the exact same robotic steps into adulthood, when maturity should bring diversity for duggars it's like Michelle clones :( I'm kind of intrigued to see how the JBoys  conduct themselves in marriage, suppose that will tell us a lot about boob.

and I hope Jinger gets to go on a shopping spree in something other than a thrift store at some point 

Well we already know how at least 1 Jboy conducted himself.  Josh was definitely not a candidate for husband of the year, even before the scandals broke

On 9/13/2016 at 7:57 PM, Kjaerringa said:

In completely unrelated news, my jaw hit the floor when Jeremy pointed out the 'gorgeous cathedral' in Laredo.  Arms around each other on the couch and in the car, looking for counsel from HIS parents, finding beauty in an evil Catholic Church, and not overtly intimidated by JimBob.....what if JB puts the kibosh on the whole thing, saying they've been deceived, Jeremy isn't malleable-oops, godly.....enough for The Jingester?

Jill, Jinger, Jessa and Joy (at minimum) were shot in a van on Saturday. They ended up at some Arkansas football fellowship party at the school. 

I'm pretty sure that this season is going to end in Jeremy proposing in the last episode, with the wedding next season. So, I don't know if there is any way to guess when the filming of the next season will start, but that could be a good estimate of when the wedding date will be.

I'm betting on late September, early October for Jinjer's wedding, cause, ya know, they're on the "fast track" :tw_expressionless:

This season runs for 6 more weeks til Oct. 24th.  I think the engagement episode will come before then.  Who knows though.  Their timelines aren't making any sense.  Last week Jinger is packing to go to Laredo and saying that they've been  courting for 3 weeks.  He says something to his parents about how 2 weeks feels like 2 months when they're apart,  but then greets her at the airport with flowers and I thought I heard him say 'happy 2 months'.  JB says something like they've only been getting to know each other 2 months. So how long has it actually been?  Now previews for next episode he's looking at rings and says they've been courting for 2 weeks.  They sure are going back and forth a lot in the editing unless none of the participants can keep their story straight.   Since no wedding date has been announced I wouldn't be too surprised to see a wedding episode on the 24th but who knows when the actual wedding will take place?  To edit a wedding episode ready to show by 10/24 they would have to film it by end of September / first weekend of October.

I still don't believe what I see when it comes to those two. I don't know what it is...

But maybe that's just the cultural difference between fundie and non-fundie, USA and Europe. But whenever (ha!) I see those two in an episode it just seems inauthentic. And now you can maul me for having said that.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived