IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- I only wanna be with you!

samurai_sarah

Carry on from here:

NB: Sorry, so many good suggestions for the next song, but I couldn't resist Dusty!

Last post: By allthegoodnamesaregone

On 10.9.2016 at 9:16 AM, Fundie Bunny said:

Holy shit that's a crapton. Here churches charge "a donative of your choice" with is bullshit and usually about 200 euros. Same with civil weddings

Damn, it only cost me $100 for the ministers time. 

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These lyrics work well for any of our SOTDT grads:

Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about science book...

56 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Good choice on the song. Now if we could just get rid of "Having my baby"  before I go completely insane...

Sorry about that one. I curse myself every time I have to read it, too.

But it was OK for Ben with no job to marry Jessa. Her did ask if Jeremy had ever considered moving to AR. Noooooo. My stupid kindle keeps changing Jessa to Nessa. I think I'll just leave it that way in the future.

Duggar logic of course.

Speaking of, what exactly does Ben do all day to actually support his family?

If you're thrift store shopping and it gets expensive, you're doing it wrong....That's the point.

JB has a lot of nerve though. Ben can scrub toilets and live in the garage, but Jeremy is college educated, on his second career, and self supporting, and HE has to get a second job? How about don't spend what you don't have? 

Unbelievable ass, man. Not "I'm worried she won't eat/have a bed/you guys will struggle" but "Gee golly she loves to shop! And she's gonna need something to do while she's producing more grandchildren for me!"

38 minutes ago, hollywood said:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jinger-duggars-dad-tells-jeremy-vuolo-to-get-a-second-job-w439296

Kind of dying at this. Why doesn't Jinger get a FIRST job before Jeremy gets a second?

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO SEND BRAIN BLEACH!

31 minutes ago, hollywood said:

Kind of dying at this. Why doesn't Jinger get a FIRST job before Jeremy gets a second?

I'm pretty sure they already view her as having a job... having more babies than any family can reasonably support. Just cause she's not married yet doesn't mean they haven't auto-assigned her that role. :my_sad: 

I wondered at first why they didn't have the girls work until their first child, as many women used to in the olden days. Then I remembered none of the kids can have real jobs because it'd expose them to life outside the TTH... 

Also glad that Jim Bob is worried about how Jeremy will support her thrift shopping... Women love to shop, right fellas? Heaven forbid he worry how a guy on a limited salary will feed and clothe the daughter he's handing over, and their inevitable eleventy kids. 

"Just a preacher, eh? Well, my daughter Jinger is young, and she wants a house full of babies. Oh, and she takes the 'thrift' out of thrift shopping and makes it expensive. Get a second job."

O_o

3 hours ago, hollywood said:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jinger-duggars-dad-tells-jeremy-vuolo-to-get-a-second-job-w439296

Jeremy can sign his contract to be on Counting On. Walla! He's got his second job!

Some sites were reporting that the girls had gone on another girls only weekend, and were spotted filming this past Saturday.  No idea if Anna or Jana were along, but the photo clearly showed Jill. So.....my prediction is that the wedding is this weekend, or next weekend at the latest, because it's about time for the Dillards to head back to SINtral America.

In completely unrelated news, my jaw hit the floor when Jeremy pointed out the 'gorgeous cathedral' in Laredo.  Arms around each other on the couch and in the car, looking for counsel from HIS parents, finding beauty in an evil Catholic Church, and not overtly intimidated by JimBob.....what if JB puts the kibosh on the whole thing, saying they've been deceived, Jeremy isn't malleable-oops, godly.....enough for The Jingester?

I DO think this is the one that JB is going to lose control over. I get the impression that Jinger wants out of the TTH and that Jeremy is NOT at all happy with his future FIL. Time will tell...

Nah. I think this is another bad move by the Duggars thinking they are helping their public relations. Everyone complains about Bin not having a job and having two, almost three, dependents? Don't talk to HIM about it, talk to the new guy who actually has real life experience. That's the same right?

6 hours ago, Suz8710 said:

Did anyone else immediately go to Hootie & The Blowfish? 

I went to the Bay City Rollers.

feministxtian, I hope you are right about this being the one JB loses control over.  I'm not so sure Jeremy is the right guy for Jinger; however, IMO, getting far away from JB could be one of the best things ever for her.

As for Boob, he has no right to complain about Jeremy's supposed inability to pay the bills on one job when he's (apparently) supporting Bin by paying him for cleaning his toilets, etc.  But I say, let Boob just keep talking.  With everything he says, he gives us the opportunity to see himself stick his foot further into his mouth and down his throat. Maybe he'll choke on it.

8 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

But it was OK for Ben with no job to marry Jessa. Her did ask if Jeremy had ever considered moving to AR. Noooooo. My stupid kindle keeps changing Jessa to Nessa. I think I'll just leave it that way in the future.

I'm now having visions of Nessa from Gavin and Stacey being a Duggar "Alright JB, What's occurring?" :pb_lol: 

I thought you earn money if you buy used and save the difference. But now it gets expensive? Maybe it's not too late to teach Jinger some maths so that she will know how not to spend money she doesn't have.

But if money is so tight now that they can't afford Jinger's flea market finds, I'm pretty sure that having a gazillion kids is not the best idea.

6 hours ago, Kjaerringa said:

In completely unrelated news, my jaw hit the floor when Jeremy pointed out the 'gorgeous cathedral' in Laredo.  Arms around each other on the couch and in the car, looking for counsel from HIS parents, finding beauty in an evil Catholic Church, and not overtly intimidated by JimBob.....what if JB puts the kibosh on the whole thing, saying they've been deceived, Jeremy isn't malleable-oops, godly.....enough for The Jingester?

Exactly what I thought (and wrote in the Counting on thread). Jeremy should watch out or this wedding is never going to happen...

BUT:

If all this talk about the "fast track" is true and they already have a wedding date in sight it is time for Jinger step away from the self-tanner NOW!

The way Jeremy talks reminds me SO MUCH of what Ben used to sound like before the wedding (aka before he took on his perpetually stoned persona). It's kind of eerie, tbh.

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I thought you earn money if you buy used and save the difference. But now it gets expensive? Maybe it's not too late to teach Jinger some maths so that she will know how not to spend money she doesn't have.

But if money is so tight now that they can't afford Jinger's flea market finds, I'm pretty sure that having a gazillion kids is not the best idea.

Maybe Jeremy will be smart enough to try not to have a kid until they have a bit of savings

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived