IGNORED

Dan on a writing blog?

BlondeAgent007

Dan posted a link to a blog entry on his Facebook.  I checked out the link.  I read his blog Rant of Dan, and it reads like his writing.  However, it is not credited as him so it's only speculation.  Anyone who comments I ask you to please be gentle.  This Is the closest I have gotten to a new Emily blog in years, and I don't want to scare him away!  http://writersguid.blogspot.com/2016/09/party.html?m=1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She steamed surprised for a split seconds...

I knew I could be way off gourd...

I was losing my nurve. 

Oh my.

I clicked the author.  Seems to have a fetish blog too.  Most of the stories involve women peeing in diapers.  It's incredibly weird, even by fetish standards.  I really think it might be Dan.  

21 minutes ago, BlondeAgent007 said:

I clicked the author.  Seems to have a fetish blog too.  Most of the stories involve women peeing in diapers.  It's incredibly weird, even by fetish standards.  I really think it might be Dan.  

:pb_eek: Maybe that's why Emily didn't want to get rid of the pee mattress... Oh god I'm going to hurl!

39 minutes ago, BlondeAgent007 said:

There also seems to be a gay sex one. 

This is rather curious indeed.

eta:

"I always thought you have nice legs and nice books!"

Oh, god, he knows how to talk dirty to me!

Oh, dear.  His writing is so painfully awful.  A very tactful commenter (the only commenter) suggests a proofreader.  About links to pee fetish writing -- oh my!

One paragraph from "the diaperd (sic) wife" is all I need. The spelling is so, so bad. 

This is either Dan or someone who sounds EXACTLY LIKE HIM and has waaaaay too much free time.

Looks like someone's gonna need to update "Day of Dna"...

5 hours ago, BlondeAgent007 said:

JEEZUS guys I'm trying to eat here! And maintain a little of my innocence. Now I am going to have to read this.

3 hours ago, BlondeAgent007 said:

http://fetishfic.blogspot.com/

a link to one of two fetish blogs attached to the same author.

Do I dare? I want to but I am a little scared.

I can't help but wonder if he posted the writersguid blog to his fb account, not realizing that the other two were linked to his account name and therefore public. Maybe he thinks those other two are hidden/private accounts...THEY SHOULD BE! That is DEFO him writing. What in the world....? Most bizarre thing I have ever seen!

I'm really trying not to be judgmental of sexual fantasies, but I feel like some of his fetish fiction is super bizarre.  Not just gross but incredibly violent.  In one story, 4 women are sentenced to death for petty crimes.  At the end they are all dead, hanging from their necks, wearing nothing but urine soaked diapers.  It doesn't even sound sexual, just super weird.  Does fundamentalism cause sexual deviance, or are deviant people attracted to it?  I used to have an opinion of Dan from Emily's blog.  I'm not sure if I should let this sway my opinion.

From @polecat's post 

"I always thought you have nice legs and nice books!"

Just got back from the library!  I got four nice books!  I'll ask DH what he thinks -- I know he likes my legs, but def want to check in on what he thinks about nice books. 

ETA: are Dan and Emily married now or engaged, or what?

I just got home from my kids soccer game and it rained and rained and rained. I was wearing a rain poncho but the wind was blowing the bottom half and my jeans were completely soaked through. I kept thinking about the fetish stories where they pee their pants and like it. No, Wet pants suck.

2 hours ago, BlondeAgent007 said:

I'm really trying not to be judgmental of sexual fantasies, but I feel like some of his fetish fiction is super bizarre.  Not just gross but incredibly violent.  In one story, 4 women are sentenced to death for petty crimes.  At the end they are all dead, hanging from their necks, wearing nothing but urine soaked diapers.  It doesn't even sound sexual, just super weird.  Does fundamentalism cause sexual deviance, or are deviant people attracted to it?  I used to have an opinion of Dan from Emily's blog.  I'm not sure if I should let this sway my opinion.

If I had to guess, I'd say it thwarts their normal desires and puts their normal sexual urges on the same plane as perversity. So it's not really surprising that some of them veer off into strange and even sick places.

eta: And really, if I wanted to try to analyze this, it makes sense. I know that I felt like I was in prison when I was growing up fundy. So he's fantasizing about prison. The only freedom he has is over his bodily wastes (Which actually IS a thing with kids, sometimes, when they are using that as a way to exercise control). And putting people to death over stupid stuff? Definitely a thing in fundydom -- people get in trouble for the stupidest things -- men for having their hair touching their collars or their sideburns too long or women for having their knees showing or a slit too high.I can completely see where his fantasies are coming from if I use my imagination a bit. 

Polecat, that's really sad, and I can see your point.  However, I was always under the impression that dan's family wasn't really all that fundy, just Christians who were dirt poor.  Dan grew up watching Star Trek and tv.  Emily felt closer to Dan's family, who because of their faith, supported their frugal ministry (unlike her rich, educated, non religious parents).

Either way, all I can imagine today is their apartment with diapers drip drying on lines everywhere, and Dan staring at them daydreaming up his blog posts.  It's actually making me nauseous, I wish my brain would knock it off.  I wrote one persistent one in the spoiler if anyone wishes to read it.

Spoiler

Emily soaking diapers, so they're really soaked and heavy the way he likes.  Then they are tacked up on lines in the house and Dan sucks the pee out.  He mentions drinking pee out of diapers in more than one story.  OMFG MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

27 minutes ago, BlondeAgent007 said:

Polecat, that's really sad, and I can see your point.  However, I was always under the impression that dan's family wasn't really all that fundy, just Christians who were dirt poor.  Dan grew up watching Star Trek and tv.  Emily felt closer to Dan's family, who because of their faith, supported their frugal ministry (unlike her rich, educated, non religious parents).

Either way, all I can imagine today is their apartment with diapers drip drying on lines everywhere, and Dan staring at them daydreaming up his blog posts.  It's actually making me nauseous, I wish my brain would knock it off.  I wrote one persistent one in the spoiler if anyone wishes to read it.

Hide contents

Emily soaking diapers, so they're really soaked and heavy the way he likes.  Then they are tacked up on lines in the house and Dan sucks the pee out.  He mentions drinking pee out of diapers in more than one story.  OMFG MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

I'd guess nothing at all like that is actually happening irl. If it were, he wouldn't have to be writing all these fantasies because he'd be actually having the fun of living them. He's writing these fantasies because he can't put them into practice.

Even if they were just normal Christians, they still could have had some messed-up ideas about sexuality. I just suspect this man has some serious guilt surrounding his sexuality in general. I feel bad for him. 

Disclaimer: This is my first experience with Dan. My Dan deflowering, if you will. (Oh, god, I can't seem to stop myself.)

Archived