IGNORED

Gretchen Carlson secretly recorded meetings with Roger Ailes

47of74

The latest in the Ailes case...

nydailynews.com/news/national/gretchen-carlson-secretly-recorded-meetings-roger-ailes-article-1.2776032

Former Fox News anchor Gretchen Carlson “turned the tables” on former boss Roger Ailes by secretly recording him, it was reported Friday.

Carlson, who's suing the former Fox honcho for sexual harassment, taped a year's worth of meetings with the political powerhouse, and caught “numerous incidents” of harassment on tape, New York magazine reported.

"I think you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago, and then you'd be good and better and I'd be good and better. Sometimes problems are easier to solve" that way, he reportedly said in one of the taped conversations.

Carlson surreptitiously recorded the meetings with the surveillance-happy Ailes with her iPhone between 2014 and 2015, a source told the magazine.

Yeah Roger Ailes talking about sexual relationships.  Yikes.

I don't need mental images of that. 

"I think you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago, and then you'd be good and better and I'd be good and better."

That is the creepiest way possible of putting that. 

Even other sexual harassers are like "Dude, you're pervy and gross."

1 hour ago, nausicaa said:

"I think you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago, and then you'd be good and better and I'd be good and better."

That is the creepiest way possible of putting that. 

Even other sexual harassers are like "Dude, you're pervy and gross."

Yeah, even other sexual harassers probably grabbed their puke baskets after reading that line.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so glad they had to pay the 20 million! Go Gretchen. Ailes is a fucking asshole-- and so are the men like him! This case has opened people's eyes to the fact that many men sexually harass women and not all women who claim it are making it up! I hope fox goes to dirt. I bet it will after Megyn Kelly leaves once her contract expires in July 2017. And you know what? Shame on all the co-workers who came out in support of Ailes and made Gretchen out to be a bitter liar. They can all shove it and eat it now!

20 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

They can all shove it and eat it now!

For some reason I thought of this when I read that...

Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 12.40.21 PM.png

So much for him being media savvy, if it never dawned on him that he could be recorded saying odious things. What a jackass! Everyone takes their phone everywhere with them, takes selfies, etc. Voice memo is just tapping an icon....so easy.

10 hours ago, Chocolatedefrauded said:

So much for him being media savvy, if it never dawned on him that he could be recorded saying odious things. What a jackass! Everyone takes their phone everywhere with them, takes selfies, etc. Voice memo is just tapping an icon....so easy.

Well he probably was aware but thought no one would ever dare record His Highness in action.

Archived