IGNORED

Maulucci Family Missionaries - Maintenance-free children for days

picklepizzas

1 hour ago, ladyamylynn said:

Here's the great Patriarch and Intellectual in action. Kudos to anyone who can sit through his switching between first and third person and the riveting non-sequiturs detailing every fender-bender he's ever been in.

I sure as shit couldn't. 

The douche is strong with this one.

@picklepizzas thank you for finding this douchalicious blog!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

Exactly as Jim Boob did! Joshua James (Turd-filled Douche Canoe) Duggar and James Andrew Duggar. No wait, Boob has THREE descendants named after him: Mikey's middle name is James too. 

Actually it's five if you include Jedidiah Robert  and Jeremiah Robert.

The picture above is such a sausage fest.  I couldn't even click on the video.... where are their helpmeets?! (Or is that helpmeats?)

11 hours ago, polecat said:

This was really at the top of my list when it came to "least favorite fundy manipulations," when the pastor or missionary or guest speaker or, at women's conferences, preacher's wife would say, "You're not disagreeing with me! You're disagreeing with (somber, deep voice to emphasize the seriousness of the situation) GOD."

I'm assuming you're not a fan of Lori 'Always Learning Never Learns' Alexander's blog?  :laughing-jumpingpurple:  

3 hours ago, Khan said:

I love that the picture at the bottom of the blog shows him ignoring her while she kisses his cheek. None of their little blessings in sight.

Kinda looks like she's getting ready to maul him.  Wonder who took the photo and if it's posed or just another day in the life for these two.  :puke-front:  

16 hours ago, polecat said:

This was really at the top of my list when it came to "least favorite fundy manipulations," when the pastor or missionary or guest speaker or, at women's conferences, preacher's wife would say, "You're not disagreeing with me! You're disagreeing with (somber, deep voice to emphasize the seriousness of the situation) GOD." 

I also wonder why it never occurs to them that babbling on about Eve's deception doesn't really help their cause much. So fundy guys, care to explain why no one ever addresses the elephant in the room of Adam's deliberately defying God's command and then spending the next however many thousands of years blaming the sin on  the person who DID NOT deliberately defy God but was instead manipulated? 

I remember a comedian making the joke that at least it took a magic snake to make Eve eat the apple while Adam just went "sure, whatever you say darling" and ate it.

Funny that he writes an 'about my wife' page. Instead of his wife popping in to talk about herself. It's good to know she doesn't get her identity from her 11 children but by being his wife. Glad that is cleared up. 

I get she may not be interested in posting, or that it's his blog so what's the problem? Why post anything at all? Or, if he feels like she needs an introduction maybe something about how grateful He is to have a soulmate who supports his passions. He makes her out to be a possession instead of a person. 

His topic choices themselves are odd. 

9 hours ago, Bethella said:

Actually it's five if you include Jedidiah Robert  and Jeremiah Robert.

Oh yeah. Whoops. I always thought that that was depressing, them having such matchy matchy first names and then identical middle names when they themselves aren't identical. Not that them being identical should have warranted matchy names, but still 

I keep reading his last name as Melaleuca, as in melaleuca (tea tree) oil. 

What a jizzgibbon!  I just made that word up, and then thought I'd better check it out on Urban Dictinary.  Sure enough...

Anyway, good thing this guy is a missionary, because he sure couldn't make it in the real world.  And yes, what the hell does he do in Bulgaria?  

And last, this guy looks good to himself because (I'm going all caps here) HIS WIFE DOES ALL THE HARD WORK, so he can look good to himself.  So yeah, his life is built on his wife's back.  A**shole.  He'll never realize that he's just an inflated ego propped up by someone else, a someone who he considers his inferior.    

On 9/3/2016 at 6:09 AM, CTRLZero said:

NONE OF THEM HAD A TROPHY WIFE WHO HOBNOBBED WHILE THE PASTOR DEALT WITH US

James and Stacy McDonald come to mind...

On 9/3/2016 at 5:53 PM, nelliebelle1197 said:

Methinks someone is very unhappy and thus must be very smug.

What you quoted is one of the best anti-chistianity advertisements I've read in a long time. What woman in her right mind would *choose* that for herself?

The guy sounds like a worm, who needs to reduce everyone around him to sub-worms, so he can feel adequate.

On 9/4/2016 at 0:43 AM, laPapessaGiovanna said:

While if it's women that always submit with a "yessir" there's a lot of godly conflict right? Maybe in the schizophrenic fundie patriarch mind the conflict between neurons is so hard that he can't accept anything different from the yessir and still feel to be in the middle of a battleground to defend his male wet dream heaven from the menaces of cognitive dissonance. 

In my former life, the more I "submitted" to my spouse, the harder I tried not to cross his will, the more demanding he became. Smaller and smaller things got blown up bigger and bigger. It got so bad that if I differed with him in the slightest way, I got accused of rebellion. If I had a moment of anger (and believe me, people learn to stuff their feelings down in that culture, so it was rare) I got accused of "being angry all the time."

Fundie ideas of submission are horribly destructive. Even if a husband starts out as a nice guy, wifely submission can turn him into a selfish, self-centered, demanding, unreasonable monster. (We're all selfish. If you feed the selfish wolf, it's not a surprise that you get a more selfish wolf.*)

*http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Legends/TwoWolves-Cherokee.html

49 minutes ago, refugee said:

The guy sounds like a worm, who needs to reduce everyone around him to sub-worms, so he can feel adequate.

Fundystan is overrun with malignant narcissists. Can't spew tripe from the pulpit without hitting one. 

17 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Here's the great Patriarch and Intellectual in action. Kudos to anyone who can sit through his switching between first and third person and the riveting non-sequiturs detailing every fender-bender he's ever been in.

He sounds like such an incredibly self-righteous chunk-bucket. 

I can't help but wonder if the nasty reputation Americans have around the world isn't so much due to tourists (who are probably plenty obnoxious on their own) but to missionaries who act like entitled asses, pitch fits when things don't go their way and demand special favors for being the Great White Saviors. 

Also, I listened to the whole thing. I feel like I should get a foil star sticker or something. ;)

But if the wife is always submitting where is the conflict?  It only counts as submission if the wife doesn't want to do it and there's an argument and then she does what he wants? Why if there is no conflict does it mean the man is always giving in?  

My husband and I have plenty of conflict,  lol.  We submit to one another.  Sometimes I'm right,  sometimes he is.  Sometimes things are more important to him so I might disagree,  but we do it his way.  Sometimes he doesn't think some thing is worth the argument so we do it my way.  If I always submitted,  there wouldn't be any conflict.  

49 minutes ago, polecat said:

Also, I listened to the whole thing. I feel like I should get a foil star sticker or something. ;)

You're braver than I am! You win! (Don't have any foil star stickers, so will this do?)

:Bazinga:

Although he thinks he's mega better than other moochinaries,  I'm not seeing any  real difference between Melaleuca and Shrader.   Melaleuca is a soul winner, or at least attempting to win souls and he's NOT self supporting.  He and John are patriarchal poot-nozzles with a bazillion kids, spraying their wives with sperm and the locals with religious bull shit, but not offering anything practical to improve the lives of those among whom they are living (and bothering).  In the game of patriarchal poker,  Melaleuca witnessed to REAL MUSLIMS!  Take that, John Shrader!  John will probably see that Muslim and raise the ante with PEOPLE IN HUTS IN THE BUSH!

Sigh. 

Oh holy heck, this psychopath is from Hyles-Anderson College. 

That tells me everything I need to know about him. 

Those who aren't familiar can google Jack Hyles or Jack Schaap or any of the dozens of "preacher boys" that school has turned out who have raped, assaulted, beaten or molested someone. And then Nathan Leuthold, an IFB missionary who MURDERED his wife, was also a graduate of HAC, unless I'm very much mistaken. (I knew Denise when I was in college. I can't even talk about this topic in a calm, rational way). 

All these preacher boys sound just the same to me. IMO they all have the exact same way of speaking. 

The video told us:

He has been in a couple of accidents where no one got hurt.

His car broke down and a nice person not only helped him, but politely listened while he talked about himself. 

Some Muslim people were also polite even though he spent way to much time telling them they were going to hell. 

And for those who don't know about Jack Schaap, here he is in all his glory. If this guy is from Hyles-Anderson, it is no wonder he is creepy as hell. 

19 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

So is it "Malucci" or "Maulucci?"  They post more on Facebook than on the blog. Interesting push back from the video posted on March 17, where Katie posts and makes light of not wearing helmets when climbing. 

41 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

And for those who don't know about Jack Schaap, here he is in all his glory. If this guy is from Hyles-Anderson, it is no wonder he is creepy as hell. 

What did I just watch??! :pb_eek:

Just now, bal maiden said:

What did I just watch??! :pb_eek:

Only the guy on the far end seems to be concerned about the direction the message took. He has a WTF just happened look on his face during parts of that. :laughing-jumpingpurple: But this explains a lot about the Malucci guy. 

I had never come across Jack Schaap until seeing the above video, but a quick google is very educational. What a charmer: http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/hammond/ex-megachurch-pastor-blames-underage-victim-wants-out-of-prison/article_2ae9324b-eacf-546e-9f73-c12147f5726f.html

A former minister of First Baptist Church of Hammond is gambling he can get out of prison by branding as a seductress the underage girl he molested.

Jack A. Schaap, 56, is asking a federal judge to overturn his 12-year sentence "due to the aggressiveness of (the girl) that inhibited impulse control ..."

12 minutes ago, bal maiden said:

I had never come across Jack Schaap until seeing the above video, but a quick google is very educational. What a charmer: http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/hammond/ex-megachurch-pastor-blames-underage-victim-wants-out-of-prison/article_2ae9324b-eacf-546e-9f73-c12147f5726f.html

OMG, this is just the tip of the iceberg regarding the abomination that is Jack Hyles' legacy. Even this nasty ass sermon wasn't enough to get this pervert out of the pulpit, because in the IFB, the man-o-gawd is to be worshipped. Quite a rabbit hole if you want to pursue it.

Archived