IGNORED

How to talk to a woman with headphones

AmazonGrace

http://www.themodernman.com/dating/how-to-talk-to-a-woman-who-is-wearing-headphones.html

https://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2016/aug/30/how-to-actually-talk-to-a-woman-wearing-headphones

An article has surfaced from the quagmire of bilge that is The Internet and it has caused, not without reason, a small tornado of outrage. Written as dating advice for “The Modern Man” (a misnomer if ever there were one), it promises a solution to the hot ‘n’ horny down-on-their-luck young bucks of the world who face the tedious obstacle of a woman wearing headphones, because how dare she. And no, it isn’t a parody.

You can read it in its full entitled glory, or stick with me as I dissect each grubby, jaw-dropping delusion of psychopathic awfulness. It’s going to be quite a ride.

me in response to someone violating the usually internationally known 'leave me alone' headphones/earbuds - giving an evil eye glare, with full bitch face and terse verbiage.   All while resisting the urge to smack the person approaching me because he wants to flirt.  .

This made me so mad!  :smiley-signs131:

When will they learn that women don't go about their days waiting for men to hit on them? 

One more example of how women aren't people to be treated with courtesy.  Apparently, we all want to be harassed because it's flattering. If we ignore them or tell them NO we are somehow sluts. (Yep, and YOU aren't getting any.)  Can we cue up "No" by Miss Trainor?

This seems to me to be another excuse for misogynists to hate on women. 

"Oh you approached her, waved in her face and asked her to take her headphones off and she didn't? What a b*tch."

Clearly all women are wanting guys to stand in front of them, beg for attention and stop them from getting where they need to be. Duh.

I'm reading the Success Stories section of the Modern Man website and my jaw is on the ground.

According to these men, women are simply objects to be manipulated into doing whatever these men want them to do.

Some examples:

We were spending 1 day & evening a weekend together recently having deep love making. She then rang tonight saying we were falling into our old pattern and maybe we should break up again, but I changed her mind based on my newfound confidence and understanding of how to really connect with a woman’s mind.

At first I only wanted to get that one special girl who was a very close friend of mine (whom I met through facebook), but nothing more. After reading the flow and applying the techniques on other women, she began to take notice and asked me out. And during that date, I escalated to kissing then sex.

Thanks to the teaching i received, i even have girls at work wanting me. I just don’t want to play the field, I just want one girl. But at least I have the tools to get her when I see her.

Thanks to Dan and the techniques in the Flow and Dating Power, my results with women are off the charts! I never had serious girl problems but I knew there were definitely gaps in my “game” where I could improve.

I hope I never meet any of these men.

My kid used to ride the C train to work in Chicago (the one that goes past Wrigley field). She always wears her headphones and sits quietly minding her own business. Some male gets on the half empty car and proceeds to sit next to her, and fall asleep leaning on her. Now not wanting to wake the asshat up, at the next stop she stands and goes to another car and lets him fall over. I told her I was ever so proud of her for doing that.  

Now she can ride her bike to work as she snagged a great new job in Rogers Park 8 blocks from her condo. She's making more than I am. Whoo Hooo. Raise a drink to liberated women. :beer::FURIEUS:

I think I just lost some brain cells reading the article and then reading through the success stories.  There's a vast difference between teaching a shy fellow how to talk to women vs. creating misogynists.  

These men are unbelievable. No one owes them attention. They are not special. I know they are a minority of men but still. 

They are the reason I'm suspicious when an older guy at comics story today was friendly to my tween daughter, who is taller than me, with long blond hair. Maybe he was just friendly but I'm not taking chances. I butted right into the conversation.

Archived