IGNORED

Priss & Pecan, Pt. 3: Glory Days Dwindling Away

FundieFarmer

Hi Guys - looonnnggg time lurker here, only now plucking up the courage to start posting.

I totally agree that Priscilla has a lot on her plate with the smallies and having to keep sweet the whole time by being a perfect wife to Pecan Thief. But according to her this is probably her dream come true. She has been praying all her life for a "Godly" man to marry and produce loads of arrows for the Lord while being a "keep sweet at all times" house wife. Otherwise she would still be living in that trailer with her family!

Also, I always get the suspicion that there are a few single sisters lurking in the background - David seems to have a few of those. Like the time Anna and Josh went on a road trip with 3 kids, but apparently Jana went along to help but was never actually filmed.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Fluffles, 

I think you might be right about the sisters. David's family seem to be around a lot, they do seem to muck in and help renovate the new house. 

On 9/30/2016 at 6:01 PM, Granwych said:

Maybe Jilly can be the midwife.

Nope, not legally, anyway. Jilly's not even licensed in AR. Yes, I've looked into this in the past week after she was spotted with Venessa  delivering a baby in Oklahoma, 

She would be about as useless as that doula Teresa Fedosky, who attended Anna's first two births, and Jessa's diasaster. 

Priss and Davey have a new blog post up.  They're home.  They went to the Noah's Ark place.  In a video at the end of the post Priss explains...with fervor...that there was only one door in the real ark, so it was the only door to salvation, and so is being saved.  IIRC, she has also gotten extra preachy around the births of Paul and Davia.

2 hours ago, Sobeknofret said:

Every time I see this post with new replies, I keep thinking that Pris has had the new baby.

My thoughts exactly!

I also think it's a boy, Titus Asher, 8lbs 3oz, born Oct. 10th

Won't it be a P for a boy and a D for a girl. Or was that just coincidence? I kind of think they will stick to the P/D thing. I will guess Phillip for a boy. 

I think they'll go P name, D name, P name, D name, regardless of sex. So, if this one is a girl, she'll have a P name. I could see them using something like Petra (feminine for Peter), which kind of goes with Davia. Maybe Peter for a boy. 

I feel like they'll go with kind of unusual names for girls, but fairly standard names for boys. 

What about Delilah? :)

What's funny about that is I actually think Delilah is a beautiful name, and it sucks that it has a negative connotation behind it. 

What about the Delilah song that was popular years back? I doubt the Wallers have heard it.

I assume it will be another girl. I hope Priscilla has a quick birth and recovers well. 

25 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

I've thought girl for the longest so I'll say Penelope, Paxton for a boy.  @season of life are you thinking of Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's?  Delilah would be a cute name though 

Yeah, that was it! I feel like this baby name will either be "old" like Paul or out there like "Davia".

How about Drucilla?

The name Drucilla makes me think of two, non-fundie-friendly characters:

Dru the mad vampire from Buffy, and Drucilla the witch from The Worst Witch.

I like it.

Penelope for a girl, Daniel for a boy; or, since they seem to be setting a trend: Practicallyunpronounceablebutsuperarrogantlynamedbecausethebabyhasapenis for a boy & Darnellamarshmella for a girl (although Darnella isn't too bad, really)

13 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

I've thought girl for the longest so I'll say Penelope, Paxton for a boy.  @season of life are you thinking of Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's?  Delilah would be a cute name though 

Going way back, there is a Tom Jones song about a Delilah who he had to stab to death because she was unfaithful and laughed in his face about it.

3 hours ago, alba said:

I like it.

Drewsilla-a character on the Young and the Restless a few years back. 

10 minutes ago, freealljs said:

Drewsilla-a character on the Young and the Restless a few years back. 

3 hours ago, alba said:

I like it.

Why does the name Cruella DeVille keep popping into my head?

Priscin for a boy.   Although they wouldn't name a boy after his mom. So how about Priscina for a girl or Damascus for a boy?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived