IGNORED

Priss & Pecan, Pt. 3: Glory Days Dwindling Away

FundieFarmer

Watching yet another Waller birth video, I totally get a Romy and Michele's High School Reunion vibe from the constant "children are a blessing" and "my darling sweet wife Priscilla" phrases David spouts out so often - and so convincingly!

Lisa Luder: Why don't you just let them think for themselves for once?

Christie: You're just jealous. Because unlike a certain ball-busting dried up career woman I might mention, we're all HAPPILY MARRIED!

Lisa Luder: That's right, Christie. Keep telling yourself that.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, BackseatMom said:

Given the "a few minutes after birth" picture, can we assume she gave birth in a collared polo shirt?

Anna gave birth in a jean skirt IN A TUB, so yeah.  Thats a pretty good assumption. 

6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Anna gave birth in a jean skirt IN A TUB, so yeah.  Thats a pretty good assumption. 

Oh god, I forgot about the jean skirt. That shit is nuts! I was so past caring about anything when I was in labor, but I think a wet jean skirt might have been an exception to that.

51 minutes ago, BackseatMom said:

Oh god, I forgot about the jean skirt. That shit is nuts! I was so past caring about anything when I was in labor, but I think a wet jean skirt might have been an exception to that.

I don't have any kids yet, but there is actually no situation I would EVER like to wear a ankle-long, wet jean skirt. Even the thought of it makes me want to rip every piece of clothing off of my body.

6 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

This assumes that everyone believes in god and is willfully out to destroy his "design".  

Wow.  This guy is an ignorant jerk.  Manly man?  You're projecting David.

He could not be more obvious.  I think he's clearly aware of how people perceive him, but has no idea how to actually come across as a "man's man".   Blurred distinctions indeed, Davy.

Anyway, glad it's a boy as I always am with these misogynistic pigs. One less fundie slave for the family.   Although I was looking forward to whatever concoction they were going to come up with for a girl.

8 hours ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

I have an irrational hatred for those "keep calm and..." slogans, so when I saw on the blog one of the midwives wearing a t-shirt that said "Keep calm and give birth naturally", I just about exploded.

I know, right?  I'd just love to reply with "Keep calm and FUCK OFF!"

14 minutes ago, Granwych said:

I know, right?  I'd just love to reply with "Keep calm and FUCK OFF!"

Is this available somewhere (either as a sign or a tshirt)? I'd buy it immediately if it was.

Actually, this reminds me of Mrs. Brown's Boys (a British comedy that I adore). Mrs. Brown would definitely say this, but use "Feck" instead.

13 minutes ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Is this available somewhere (either as a sign or a tshirt)? I'd buy it immediately if it was.

Actually, this reminds me of Mrs. Brown's Boys (a British comedy that I adore). Mrs. Brown would definitely say this, but use "Feck" instead.

Ask and you shall receive: https://www.spreadshirt.com/keep+calm+and+fuck+off+internet+meme-A9991538  

Mrs. Brown's Boys is available on youtube. :lol:

6 minutes ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Seeing this makes me happy. Thanks, @Palimpsest

I'd love to see how Mrs. Brown would handle TFDW:my_biggrin:

I'd like to see how Dr. Frank-N-Furter would deal with the Pecan Thief!

(I love your avatar.)

14 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

I'd like to see how Dr. Frank-N-Furter would deal with the Pecan Thief!

(I love your avatar.)

Thank you.  :my_biggrin: 

:: curtsies ::

Frank would have a field day with him, wouldn't he? :: cackles evilly ::

2 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Well, you can always request that Perry and Kim Coghlan make a bunch of these (but please, sau "FUCK!"   Those should go over big on AMazon

17 hours ago, Exjw2015deed said:

I love how my girl Davia was not down to kiss the after birth. Lol she knew that baby was not properly washed and was not having it. She's so adorable! I hope they don't have a whole bunch of boys and Davia is expected to be Mommys little helper cleaning after them. 

#freedavia 

I just like how she just always has this "oh god this is my life" expression in every photo of her. Run as soon as you can, Davia!

I've always imagined Dayvia pronounced as DAY-via, to make the link to David more close, so I was a little taken aback to hear it's Day-VEE-UH.  But Via is a cute nickname there, so when we #FreeDavia, she can have a clean break with her new name!

Man, I'm really struggling trying to decide whose husband is worse, Anna's or Priscilla's.

Josh is a smug perv, but at least being married to him comes with Duggar cash and he does seem to have some affection for Anna/the kids despite his wandering eye.

David seems indifferent at best to Priscilla's existence as an an individual who may occasionally have her own needs, physical or emotional. I doubt he has ever asked for her opinion on which tie looks better, let alone on anything of real significance in their lives/marriage. And he clearly is repressing...something. 

If push came to shove, I might just choose Joshley. *Shudder*

1 hour ago, Lurky said:

I've always imagined Dayvia pronounced as DAY-via, to make the link to David more close, so I was a little taken aback to hear it's Day-VEE-UH.  But Via is a cute nickname there, so when we #FreeDavia, she can have a clean break with her new name!

They pronounce it duh-vee-a though not day. I'm so glad it's not Davey-a, shudder. 

I think Josh and David are equally bad. Neither one of them care about their wives well being. The only person that either one of them care about is themselves. In the case of Josh he dosen't think anything he did was wrong, in the case of David he sees nothing wrong with going around the country with 2 young kids and a pregnant wife. 

33 minutes ago, lomo6 said:

Man, I'm really struggling trying to decide whose husband is worse, Anna's or Priscilla's.

Josh is a smug perv, but at least being married to him comes with Duggar cash and he does seem to have some affection for Anna/the kids despite his wandering eye.

David seems indifferent at best to Priscilla's existence as an an individual who may occasionally have her own needs, physical or emotional. I doubt he has ever asked for her opinion on which tie looks better, let alone on anything of real significance in their lives/marriage. And he clearly is repressing...something. 

If push came to shove, I might just choose Joshley. *Shudder*

That puts me in mind of the quote from Lindsay Graham during the Republican primaries, when discussing whether Trump or Ted Cruz should be the GOP nominee. Graham said it was like choosing between getting shot or poisoned. Choosing between Joshley or Pecan would be the same.

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

That puts me in mind of the quote from Lindsay Graham during the Republican primaries, when discussing whether Trump or Ted Cruz should be the GOP nominee. Graham said it was like choosing between getting shot or poisoned. Choosing between Joshley or Pecan would be the same.

Ugh praise God that we will never have to choose between those two. 

Anddd #FreeDavia! That kid is going places...I hope! 

I'd have to choose Davey, since no way would I take the child-molesting, cheating hypocrite and his insufferable parents.  I'd encourage Davey to work long hours, and I'd hide some good books under bible covers.  If Davey started to get suspicious I'd pick out random bible verses and start spouting vapid analogies.

The travelling while pregnant routine wouldn't work...but there are ways to prevent.

Brain bleach time.

I want to apologize for my unfortunate "load sharing" comment a few pages back. I have a dry, sarcastic, and sometimes inappropriate sense of humor, and I'm sorry to those I offended.

Not for one second do I think Anna or Priscilla would do anything like that.

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I'd have to choose Davey, since no way would I take the child-molesting, cheating hypocrite and his insufferable parents.  I'd encourage Davey to work long hours, and I'd hide some good books under bible covers.  If Davey started to get suspicious I'd pick out random bible verses and start spouting vapid analogies.

The travelling while pregnant routine wouldn't work...but there are ways to prevent.

Brain bleach time.

:brainbleach:

Here's the bleach! Pass it around! :P 

I don't really follow this family, but I took a look at the video with the new baby. I noticed something. When Paul joins them he tries to get close to David, but in this position, he'd have his back to the camera. David sort of pushes/holds the boy back a bit, so the child is standing to one side. That way the camera can capture the happy family scene.

I mean, this is a little boy seeing his new sibling for the first time. A little boy who perhaps wants to get closer to his dad. And his dad pushes him away so the camera can record things better?

I actually feel sorry for both of them .  In an ideal world  David would be his fabulous self  and Priscilla married to a husband that wants to be married to a woman and wasn't forced into it by "old age" and his parents .

10 hours ago, Hisey said:

I don't really follow this family, but I took a look at the video with the new baby. I noticed something. When Paul joins them he tries to get close to David, but in this position, he'd have his back to the camera. David sort of pushes/holds the boy back a bit, so the child is standing to one side. That way the camera can capture the happy family scene.

I mean, this is a little boy seeing his new sibling for the first time. A little boy who perhaps wants to get closer to his dad. And his dad pushes him away so the camera can record things better?

That's classic Pecan. It's all about image for him. I'm sure it's his dream to head the cult one day with his perfect fundie wife and 9 blonde children of the corn.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived