IGNORED

Priss & Pecan, Pt. 3: Glory Days Dwindling Away

FundieFarmer

He only gave her 2 hours to rest?! Man, he is a jackass.

Also, if she gave birth at 7:29pm, that video was shot about 9:30pm. Why aren't those kids in bed? Did David keep them up for that stupid video? What is the point? Why not wait until the next day? 

If Priscilla had labored a couple of hours longer, would David have woken those kids up to make this video? 

I just don't get the point of doing this. Does David really he think he has that much to prove to the world?

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the above poster is right that David has something to prove. Considering she gave birth 2 hours before the video was shot Priscilla looks great. 

24 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

I love how Davia won't be David's trained monkey.  No way was she going to kiss that baby as he wished. 

Davia was having none of that kiss your new baby brother stuff. She wanted to touch him and shake the toy at him. Davia wanted nothing to do with being TFDW puppet... She wanted down so she could go back to whatever she was doing before they called her in to meet Phillip. #FreeDavia

I loved how Paul just got up & how Grandma kept putting him back on the couch & he just got up again. Being TFDW's puppet is not his jam, yo! #FreePaullyWally

I don't think it's good to use a video of your 2 hour old newborn meeting their siblings as a way to appeal to your Jesus followers (cause you know that shit brings in some love offerings...otherwise why do it? It's not going to their family & close friends, it's going out to the world). Give your little ones time to get used to this new baby. Especially when the kids are as young as those two. Don't try to make them kiss the or sit quietly and pose as the perfect Jesus loving family.

Pris is totes exhausted. She wil not remember this because she just pushed an almost 10 lb baby with a head the size of a watermelon out of her vajayjay. Daaaayum, you know TFDW would never be camera ready two hours after doing this, why should he do this to the women he supposedly loves? Oh, wait, I forgot... Because she's his brood mare. 

I feel so bad for Priscilla. She looks great but she must be totally exhausted and the last thing she would have wanted to do is do a video. I'm sure she would have preferred to been in bed and had a private moment to introduce Paul and Davia to their new brother. Poor girl and yes TFDW doesn't care because she's his brood mare. :dislike: 

3 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Andrew...manly man... giggle giggle snort snort snort!

Is it possible for TFDW to have a manly man? How would he define that?

By the way, Andrew is Biblical, too. He was one of the disciples. I'm surprised David didn't mention that, also. It would be right up his alley.

I actually spit out my drink when Pecan made the "manly man" reference. As if he'd know anything about that.

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

I hope after the video was finished she was allowed to change and go back to bed.

She probably had to wash the bedding and remake the bed, plus prepare a snack for TFDW and get Paul and Davia to bed.

51 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

I love how Davia won't be David's trained monkey.  No way was she going to kiss that baby as he wished. 

I loved that too. Davia was just like NOPE, not gonna do it. Sadly, that spirit will probably be worked out of her.

They really do make adorable babies. And somehow Priscilla goes through 14 hours of labour and then pushes out a 10 pound baby and *still* looks more pulled together than I do today.

I want whatever Priscilla is on for my next birth! Think I was pretty much catatonic 2 hours after giving birth. 

I knew the flurry of new posts meant that the latest little pecan had landed.   Very cute.  Priscilla looks amazing - as always.

Two little Waller boys sitting on a wall

One named Philip, the other named Paul.

Run away Philip, run away Paul,

You don't want Gothard's teaching at all!

(I'd tell them to take Davia with them but I think she'll be the first to flee the nest.  I adore Davia.)

3 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Can't watch the video at the moment, but the name is surprisingly... "normal". Unique names can be a cool thing, of course, so I can't wait to see the reasons behind the wee one's name.

Other fundies have gone this route. 

Jinger for example....

5 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

I knew the flurry of new posts meant that the latest little pecan had landed.   Very cute.  Priscilla looks amazing - as always.

Two little Waller boys sitting on a wall

One named Philip, the other named Paul.

Run away Philip, run away Paul,

You don't want Gothard's teaching at all!

(I'd tell them to take Davia with them but I think she'll be the first to flee the nest.  I adore Davia.)

Beautiful! I also adore Davia, she is having none of TFDW and I am sure this is very frustrating for him! :D You go Davia! 

Her voice! It always sounds like she's talking to a toddler. Gotta wonder what kind of conversations she and TFDW have, assuming he bothers to converse with her aside from telling her what outfit best matches his own.

I'm not so sure he pushed her into making the video. In that world her purpose is to have a bunch of kids. That was her shining hour, why wouldn't she want to bask in the admiration? If anything it was a nice break from her day to day drudgery.

Maybe you are right and I hope so, but I gave birth a few times and two hours later I couldn't get up to pee without help - and then I passed out every time -  much less put on a bra and blouse and brush my hair, then do a video.   I realize other peoples mileage varies though.     I HOPE this was her choice and her decision and not something she was 'required' to do one way or another. 

Dang those kids are adorable.   I hope they have great lives, somehow. 

I wonder how much Priscilla wants to show off her lifestyle, how much is she following her headship and keeping sweet, and how much is David trying to emulate that idiot, Michael Pearl, with his birth version of Michael and Devi's honeymoon. My money is on one of the latter two. The two hour post birth video is crazy!

I pulled up the video on YouTube to snark with a friend and noticed something that is priceless. Check out the category (I highlighted it)...

TFDW3_announcement.JPG

Priscilla is David's little puppet. He just spent months dragging her around, heavily pregnant, so she could sit on hard benches and chase after her toddlers while TFDW indoctrinated the masses who fill up living rooms to hear him speak.

David clearly doesn't give a crap about Priscilla'S comfort or we'll being. When he had her hiking a few weeks ago there were some concerned comments, and he just smugly replied that exercise was good for her. Because he totally knows how it feels to have 10 pounds of baby crushing his bladder while his hips are loosening.

He is an ass of the highest order.

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

just don't get the point of doing this. Does David really he think he has that much to prove to the world?

Oh for sure, bloody well everyone needs to know what a manly man David is.  Or thinks he is.

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She probably had to wash the bedding and remake the bed, plus prepare a snack for TFDW and get Paul and Davia to bed.

I really wish I could read that sentence as a terrible joke, but... so sad it's probably close to reality. :my_confused:

Like I said before and it is even dent in the video and his behavior prior to the birth David dose not care about his wife's well being. 

"Since we're already in the convenience of our own home, Priscilla, could you make us a snack after you unpack and wash the baby boy clothes? Oh, and there may be a few dishes in the sink that need washing. Don't forget to iron my turquoise shirt for tomorrow!"

Do we think any fundie wife gets to rest after birth?

3 hours ago, marmalade said:

Given what we've seen from three of the Keller girls, they are pretty much born to whelp. I do not know the circumstances of Susanna's or Rebekah's birth situations, so I can't comment on them. 

IIRC, Priscilla's timing between babies is almost identical to Anna's (for the first three).  About 20 mo. between the first two, and just under two years between the second and third.

I think Phillip looks a lot more like Adam's kids than Anna's - more Waller than Duggar, though David and Priscilla look like they could be brother and sister.

3 minutes ago, TheDuggarnaut said:

"Since we're already in the convenience of our own home, Priscilla, could you make us a snack after you unpack and wash the baby boy clothes? Oh, and there may be a few dishes in the sink that need washing. Don't forget to iron my turquoise shirt for tomorrow!"

Do we think any fundie wife gets to rest after birth?

And make sure that your turquoise shirt is clean as well because we have to match! 

"Dear Lord, you were so merciful and good to give me another son. Now I get an 80 day break from my wife's vajayjay.  Please help Phillip become a manly man, like me and Robert. Amen."

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived