IGNORED

Man accused of trying to have intercourse with a van.

47of74

Whore van. Wearing red paint, shiny grill. It wanted it. 

Somebody pay his bail.

I don't know what that van expected, having its parts all shiny and accessible like that. Obviously was asking for it

On August 18, 2016 at 2:14 AM, Geechee Girl said:

And see I was thinking the gas tank entry.

Wouldn't he have run the risk of getting gasoline on his schlong?  I imagine that wouldn't feel too good...:562479569aefe_32(14):

1 hour ago, Chocolatedefrauded said:

This whole thread is cracking me up & I'm at the doctor's office. People are going to think I'm strange.

We're all strange - this will just confirm it ! :laughing-rollingyellow:

On 19/08/2016 at 4:27 PM, smittykins said:

Wouldn't he have run the risk of getting gasoline on his schlong?  I imagine that wouldn't feel too good...:562479569aefe_32(14):

I don't know if the gasoline in and of itself would be a problem.  Now, if he was having a post-coital cigarette and dropped it by mistake, well, that's an entirely different story.

This brings new meaning to the term "auto-erotic"....

I remember seeing something like this, on the show My Strange Addiction, I think it was. Dude was making out with his car and whatnot. It was a sight to behold, that's for sure. He was all writhing around on the hood, like he was an 80's heavy metal video vixen. It was simultaneously very disturbing, and highly hysterical.

This thread is delightfully silly, family sitting asking what I'm laughing at :P

This reminds me of a lady who was in love with the Berlin Wall. She even got "married" with it and changed her last name to "Berliner Mauer".

49 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

This reminds me of a lady who was in love with the Berlin Wall. She even got "married" with it and changed her last name to "Berliner Mauer".

I'm assuming they broke up? :P

1415176576099_wps_3_BERLIN_GERMANY_NOVEMBER_1.jpg

Actually, I think the marriage happened after the fall of the Wall, and she used to visit the remaining part that was left as a graffiti gallery called the East Side Gallery. I have visited that part but felt no urges ;)

edit. My memory fails me. Did some googling and it appears she married the Wall in 1979. She says: "The Great Wall of China's attractive, but he’s too thick – my husband is sexier." About the fall of the Wall: “What they did was awful. They mutilated my husband." The article stated she hasn't visited her "husband" after that and has shifted her affections to a nearby garden fence :Bazinga:

On 8/18/2016 at 4:42 PM, bingbangboom said:

Whore van. Wearing red paint, shiny grill. It wanted it. 

Somebody pay his bail.

Red vehicles are troublemakers.  I should know, having a dark red Volt.  She's jealous too, especially if she thinks I"m looking at other vehicles.

On August 17, 2016 at 8:57 PM, Mela99 said:

Wouldn't the tailpipe have been a better option?

Maybe, but sodomizing a van is crossing a very thin line.

On 8/18/2016 at 10:30 AM, smittykins said:

A few years ago, the former Discovery Health channel had a series called My Strange Obsession, and one of the episodes featured a man having a "relationship"  with his car--including "sex."  I only saw the promo, mind you--I couldn't bring myself to watch the actual show. 

Joel McHale featured it  on The Soup.  (I miss that show. :my_sad:)

I hope that the van didn't get crabs. :pearlclutching:

My husband and I like to watch different/strange/unusual documentaries as "couple time" and a couple years back we watched one that focused on Object Sexuality,

It was utterly fascinating.

My favorite was the lady who had been in love with her bow (she was a competition archer) but IIRC she went on to marry the Eifle Tower after she broke up with it.

I just learned about a Miniature Horse Fucker in Pennsylvania.

thesmokinggun.com/documents/animals/mini-horse-attacker-749302

A 21-year-old man told police that he had sex with a miniature horse during several late-night encounters in a Pennsylvania barn, according to a criminal complaint filed today against the deviant defendant.

According to investigators, a witness called cops earlier this month to report that a man driving a Dodge pickup truck was trespassing on his rural Lancaster County property.

The owner--who had copied down the vehicle’s license plate--told police that he had previously seen the Dodge on his land on “numerous” occasions and believed that a "lone male" had gone into his barn, which “houses cattle and a miniature horse.”

As detailed in a probable cause affidavit, cops traced the Dodge Dakota to a residence about six miles from the barn. There, they interviewed Travis Wagner, who “admitted that he entered the barn for the specific purpose to engage in sexual intercourse with a miniature horse.”

As repulsive as the dude having intercourse with a van is, it's mild compared to this.

I have no words.   Have these guys not heard of farmersonly? ! 

That poor horse.

Sick pos. In my opinion, consenting adults can do whatever/whomever/however they please. That doesn't bother me.

Children & animals? Leave them the hell alone.

That being said, I hope the aforementioned sicko gets his weewee caught in a beartrap & also gets salt & rubbing alcohol poured on the wounds. 

Archived