IGNORED

Married At First Sight

OyToTheVey

What does everyone think about Married at First Sight? I kinda find it strange. Especially after seeing the second season I would never do it. That season scared me.

On 8/17/2016 at 6:48 PM, OyToTheVey said:

What does everyone think about Married at First Sight? I kinda find it strange. Especially after seeing the second season I would never do it. That season scared me.

My mom is watching that show religiously right now. I haven't seen it, but the premise is weird as hell. Who would take the risk? It's one in a long line of odd TLC shows.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to be honest, I watch it to see the couples crash and burn. I gave up the small amount of hope I had for the success rate because we are now in season 4 and the only couples still together are from season 1 and have their own spin off show. I think the "experts" are deliberately making horrible pairings for the drama. This show is making a mockery of marriage, those pesky straight people!

I was really into the first season because the premise was so over the top. The "experts" are a joke in their rationale for pairing couples. I'm not invested currently, but I do catch some while channel surfing. 

On 9/7/2016 at 8:11 PM, Eatingintheprayercloset said:

I'm going to be honest, I watch it to see the couples crash and burn. I gave up the small amount of hope I had for the success rate because we are now in season 4 and the only couples still together are from season 1 and have their own spin off show. I think the "experts" are deliberately making horrible pairings for the drama. This show is making a mockery of marriage, those pesky straight people!

First season took them a year to cast! I found this out. The others are mere weeks like every other show. So I'm not surprised that the first season was a success. The others are a fake disaster. I'm shocked that after season 2 they made more seasons. Season 2 with the arrests and restraining orders was scary.

• 1 year later...

My hubby and I watched season 4, and that was the biggest :trainwreck:.

I honestly don't know how these people do it. I've been married twice now, and I don't think I could have married either husband off the bat. I mean, its just so weird, and you don't know shit about the other person, if they're an axe murderer....

On 9/30/2017 at 8:33 PM, unholypoledancer said:

My hubby and I watched season 4, and that was the biggest :trainwreck:.

I honestly don't know how these people do it. I've been married twice now, and I don't think I could have married either husband off the bat. I mean, its just so weird, and you don't know shit about the other person, if they're an axe murderer....

Not to give spoilers but if you love a good train-wreck, watch season 2 and then proceed to google the men on that season. Trust me it's worth the binge watch. Biggest train wreck ever! 

Archived