IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 9- Zealous in Zambia

samurai_sarah

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to think the sheep was trying to lead the children to freedom from the John's horrible example of Christianity, her final bleats were translated as "Run! Save yourselves! I'll distract them!" and she has now been martyred to cause. A rallying point for all those future generations who will seek to escape John's oppressive ways. 

On 12/22/2016 at 2:42 PM, Coy Koi said:
So...let me see if I have this straight. Getting up early and working hard all week means you're LESS entitled to sleep in or just rest on your day off? Great, that makes perfect sense. So glad the laziest person on the planet is here to explain that to us. Well, writing this post has really taken a toll on me so I'm going to take to the bed for the next couple days. Pray for me.
work.png

Yeah not in a rush for an hour of being told I'm worthless and falling short, cloaked in a "loving message." Topped off by a minimum of having to fork over 10%. Then being told a deity who has no earthly use for the money can do more with it. Verses going to work and getting to spend time who are generally straight forward good people and getting paid. Just sayin.

John killed a scorpion and a fly got trapped in his ice. He also bitched about buying C batteries.

they set me back approximately $3.50 EACH! Now I know how those rich guys must feel after shooting some exotic wild game on a Safari...and then the smiling guide hands them the BILL!

John wants to live his American life in Zambia. 

this is LAUGH-rica

That zany Africa that isn't just like America. :roll:

How can taking the life of a beautiful animal given life on Earth by God be compared to buying a battery?

J boy is totally ludicrous.

He needs to piss off out of Zambia, get a job back in USA and pay for his 12 children.1

8 hours ago, BlessingsVonFundiePants said:

I like to think the sheep was trying to lead the children to freedom from the John's horrible example of Christianity, her final bleats were translated as "Run! Save yourselves! I'll distract them!" and she has now been martyred to cause. A rallying point for all those future generations who will seek to escape John's oppressive ways. 

I think the local towns people sacrificed the poor sheep hoping God would accept it and send John back to where ever he came from.

Um...are they ever coming home? Maybe the Kellers are sending the kids clothes. I'm just thinking about the kids growing out of clothes. I know Africa has clothes, but that's not free. How in the world are they making money??

4 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Um...are they ever coming home? Maybe the Kellers are sending the kids clothes. I'm just thinking about the kids growing out of clothes. I know Africa has clothes, but that's not free. How in the world are they making money??

His dad keeps finding ways to get John money. John is going to be up a creek without a paddle if something happens to his dad. I can see him trying to come home and take over his dad's church, but John tried being a pastor once and it didn't last long. 

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

His dad keeps finding ways to get John money. John is going to be up a creek without a paddle if something happens to his dad. I can see him trying to come home and take over his dad's church, but John tried being a pastor once and it didn't last long. 

Johns dad possibly doesn't want John back home.

Having John in dangerous Africa chasing poisonous snakes and scary sheep (the four legged kind) gives Daddy lots to talk about on Sunday's.

If he is even one iota as daft as his son he will be revelling in all the 'tales from Zambia', and re- telling them with gusto from his pulpit. Just imagine the kudos of having a MISSIONARY kid. In Africa. Like David Livingstone.  :puke-front:

I can imagine him receiving hearty slaps on  the back from 'generous' parishioners who keep slipping him $$$$.

Oh, FFS. Daddy Shrader is sending John ANOTHER vehicle, in the form of a covered trailer. John had to chime in and remind everyone that the main purpose of the trailer is his MINISTRY, not just something tangible and mundane like carrying building materials. 

And I really don't get the level of whining over the batteries either. Maybe he made a typo, but 150 kwacha is like .03 US. And a 2-pack of duracells would cost me over $6 at the local CVS, so it's not like $7 is some kind of extreme price hike. John should be grateful that he had ready funds on hand to purchase 2 packages of such a hard-to-find item. And grateful to have a freaking freezer to make him PERSONAL ICE for drinking in an area where no one but a spoiled American could presume to have things like that. 

Awww, yeah...how appropriate that a Shrader comment should bump me up to Demon-Possessed Landlord :pb_lol:

Poor sheep.

John so loves killing things.  We've already used the thread title of killing critters for Jesus, haven't we?

And FFS, yet another vehicle for the fleet? :angry-banghead:

These are not wealthy people who can afford to have their sheep die so John Shrader can have a nativity play! Somebody owned that animal and if John even truly considered their loss he never said! He mentioned that they slaughtered it quickly but I still don't think he gets it! John is a major blowhard so he probably over- exagerates all the time. I had an uncle like that, he couldn't stand it if anyone else wanted to speak!

I can't load J boys face book at present. What else am I missing?

At least the Hangar church really will be put to good use housing the fleet of vehicles. 

Who is paying to insure the extra drivers. Poor Poor Sheeple. When WILL they wake up?????

Daddy shrader must have a silver tongue/the same odd pull over people that Hitler, pp and David what's his face ( the Scientology leader with the totally evil eyes) have. 

At this point, Shrader's head is so far up his own ass, i'm surprised he hasn't misplaced his own family and then forgotten he had one. Is he even using them for bragging rights anymore or has his ego grown so large, any need for them (or others) is now totally eliminated?

John posted a video of what was supposed to be fireworks but all you get is a flash of John's face. Did he have the camera turned around facing him? I am not sure how he managed to miss the firework entirely yet get himself. 

On 29/12/2016 at 3:37 PM, formergothardite said:

I am giggling, imagining Papa Shrader hoping John's siblings will continue to support him... no chance!

Sophia has a popcorn kernel stuck way up in her nose. John has so far tried to use a vacuum cleaner to suck it out. Held her other nostril and blowing in her mouth to blow it out and put pepper up her nose. :shock: All of those sound traumatic for a child and like they might damage the nose. Do they not have a local doctor they can go to? Someone is suggesting putting super glue on the end of a q-tip and putting it up her nose. :shock::shock:

Good grief! Super glue? I feel sorry for the poor kid - that must feel horrible, and I'm sure most of his efforts to remove it only make it worse.

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Sophia has a popcorn kernel stuck way up in her nose. John has so far tried to use a vacuum cleaner to suck it out. Held her other nostril and blowing in her mouth to blow it out and put pepper up her nose. :shock: All of those sound traumatic for a child and like they might damage the nose. Do they not have a local doctor they can go to? Someone is suggesting putting super glue on the end of a q-tip and putting it up her nose. :shock::shock:

I remember being five or six years old and watching my four year old sister stuff a Spanish peanut (you know, the small ones with the red papery skins) up her nose. Boy did I get yelled at by my mom. (Her:  "Why didn't you stop her?" Me: "I thought she knew how to get it out.") My mother just packed us all into the car and made an impromptu trip to the doctor, where the peanut was removed, but for the life of me, I do not remember how it was done. I am pretty sure it didn't involve super glue.

FFS, don't get medical advice from YouTube. Many of the things they tried could of made it get stuck further. I cringe at John going in there with tweezers. At least one friend made sense and told them to try salene solution and stop if it didn't work. I like how he explained not to use salt water- he knows who he is talking to.

John acts like it's a fun science experiment. Plugging her nostril and blowing in her mouth, the vacuum-WTF! Most of his 'friends' are giving worse advice, and seem amused. Poor kid.

ETA- John the dipshit ignores all the common sense and actual helpful suggestions. 

He is continuing to torture the poor child.:( John will drop all sorts of money on toys for himself but the second a child needs medical attention he won't spend a dime. I'm sure there is a doctor there who could have safely removed the kernel by now, John just doesn't want to spend the money. He stuck colloidal silver up her nose, surprising no one it didn't work. 

On 12/29/2016 at 10:32 AM, Tangy Bee said:

They grift from Daddy back home and likely from locals who need the money far more than they do.

4 hours ago, formergothardite said:

He is continuing to torture the poor child. John will drop all sorts of money on toys for himself but the second a child needs medical attention he won't spend a dime. I'm sure there is a doctor there who could have safely removed the kernel by now, John just doesn't want to spend the money. He stuck colloidal silver up her nose, surprising no one it didn't work. 

Using the colloidal silver was not his favorite method! Does that mean he enjoyed the vacuum and blowing in her mouth better? 

Dipshit.

Poor Sophia! At this point, they need to take her to a doctor. Actually, they should have taken her to the doctor awhile ago.  :my_angry:

John let everyone know that he totally didn't do anything wrong or that would push the kernel further into her nose. I think he was expecting people to praise his "creativity" and got annoyed when people suggested he was doing all the wrong things.  They do have an appointment with an ENT tomorrow. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived