IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 9- Zealous in Zambia

samurai_sarah

So other churches have been hanging their signs and John's got taken down. :laughing-jumpingpurple: Instead of Satan not liking it, maybe John didn't get permission to hang it. Or perhaps he has annoyed so many people that folks go out of their way to tear his sign down. 

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

In other news, Satan stole the banner. 

:laughing-rofl:  Sorry, I can't help it! :laughing-rofl:

John explains in a Facebook comment that they are unable to own property until they become residents (ten years).  So, who owns the various structures that house the chickens/bibles/church?  I must have assumed incorrectly that Shrader Sr.'s church owned the property.

We have discussed that before, especially when he "bought" the land for the church.  I hope one of the leg-humpers asks about the contradiction there.  I think the other houses are rentals.

If he did, in fact, buy that church land legally then it has to be in the name of a national.  Perhaps he's incorporated or registered the church as an religious institution?  That sounds like too much paperwork for John though.  I think he is full of it.

24 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

Regarding the widow of the landlord dropping by the rental:  John explains in a Facebook comment that they are unable to own property until they become residents (ten years).  So, who owns the various structures that house the chickens/bibles/church?  I must have assumed incorrectly that Shrader Sr.'s church owned the property.

I'm amazed that Shrader actually knows that. I always thought there was a possibility he was being scammed, and people were "selling" him property that he wasn't legally allowed to own anyway. 

He specifically mentioned buying the plot of land that the church/Timothy House/chicken house now sit on. Maybe his followers will question how he was able to spend thousands on that when he can't actually own any property.  My guess is he put the land in the name of a citizen, maybe Kennedy. Which kinda makes me hope Kennedy is playing the long con, and will come out of this with a nice plot of land and multiple structures in his name :pb_lol: Might explain why he gave up an excellent job opportunity in favor of John's "bible college". 

I hope whoever stole the banner is able to put it to good use. It's looks quite sturdy and possibly waterproof? 

It would make a temporary door or floor covering. If it is waterproof or at least damp proof it would make a good ground sheet for a homeless person to sleep on. 

I hope satan has found a sensible use for it. If so he is kinder than John.

13 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

Which kinda makes me hope Kennedy is playing the long con, and will come out of this with a nice plot of land and multiple structures in his name :pb_lol: Might explain why he gave up an excellent job opportunity in favor of John's "bible college". 

That would be the best ending to John's missionary journey. John, who has spent years grifting because he thinks he is too special to work, loses everything and gets shipped back to America shamed and Kennedy gets to live a nice, happy life with all of John's toys. 

23 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

My guess is he put the land in the name of a citizen, maybe Kennedy. Which kinda makes me hope Kennedy is playing the long con, and will come out of this with a nice plot of land and multiple structures in his name :pb_lol: Might explain why he gave up an excellent job opportunity in favor of John's "bible college". 

I'd much rather it went to poor Roderick who was the one who worked hardest with the chickens.  He was the one (not Kennedy) that John persuaded to stay in Kafue when he was offered a better job in Lusaka too.

Come to think of it, we haven't heard much about Bro. Kennedy recently.  He went off to pastor a church in Lusaka to fill in for a friend and never came back.  Kennedy was already a pastor when John arrived in Zambia and probably helped rubber stamp John's resident permit.  If John leaves then I do expect Kennedy to come back and take the spoils.

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

I'd much rather it went to poor Roderick who was the one who worked hardest with the chickens.  He was the one (not Kennedy) that John persuaded to stay in Kafue when he was offered a better job in Lusaka too.

Oh, you're right. That's who I meant. 

I actually wish it could be Arcade and Jolis, given what they've been through, but as Burundians I'm sure they're no more eligible for property ownership than John. 

6 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

I hope whoever stole the banner is able to put it to good use. It's looks quite sturdy and possibly waterproof? 

It would make a temporary door or floor covering. If it is waterproof or at least damp proof it would make a good ground sheet for a homeless person to sleep on. 

I hope satan has found a sensible use for it. If so he is kinder than John.

from vistaprint:

Durable, waterproof vinyl.

Choose from two strengths of durable, fade-resistant vinyl to display with metal grommets, vertical stands or adhesive hangers.

Whatever the person who stole it is using it for is much better than john's advertising LOL

I was thinking, as a groundsheet underneath cardboard, or as a curtain over a door way. If it's durable and waterproof it would be ideal to cover a leaky roof. I truly hope that it is being put to good use and not just stashed some where.

Thankyou for the info MayMay1123.

16 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

from vistaprint:

Durable, waterproof vinyl.

Choose from two strengths of durable, fade-resistant vinyl to display with metal grommets, vertical stands or adhesive hangers.

Whatever the person who stole it is using it for is much better than john's advertising LOL

Maybe the banner is covering the top of the chicken house (if there are any chickens left, and if said chickens actually have a shelter)

Those of you who suggested the banner was being put to good use were spot on.  It's the rainy season:

Roofing:

Bro. Roderick helped the men do some more work on the thatched roof of the building for Faith Biblical Baptist Church, the only thing delaying finishing is finding more thatch! It gets scarce in the rainy season which is now upon us.

Roofing, Repentance, "Rooted and grounded" (Discipleship) and Reaching Out in Mulamba Village!

John just needs to stop with the alliteration. 

At least the funds got Rodrick a phone.

Your giving enabled us to get a Samsung for a church phone which allows Roderick to take and send these wonderful pictures back to us in Kafue even while ministering in the village. (

2 hours ago, Granwych said:

Maybe the banner is covering the top of the chicken house (if there are any chickens left, and if said chickens actually have a shelter)

Now I'm imagining poor bedraggled chickens with their leg feathers covered in red mud.

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

At last. John spends money on something for someone else.

His first miracle.

If you consider the fact that the phone will allow John to share photos from "the bush" as well as take credit for other people's work, well...it becomes less miraculous and more par for the course. 

Can you IMAGINE how fantastic those Dark Africa pictures will look in a newsletter?! Remote village! Thatched roofs! Missionary bibles and tracts! This is what John came for. I can hear the wallets opening as we speak.

Can someone check his FB? I'm banned, and someone on another board posted a pic of Esther and the kids leaving the States. Can this be confirmed and the picture uploaded here so we can all wilt in sadness for her fate and the fate of her kids? 

I checked the Waller Insta, just in case Prissy was still there, but found something else quite interesting there that needs to be talked about on the Pecan board. 

Can someone check his FB? I'm banned, and someone on another board posted a pic of Esther and the kids leaving the States. Can this be confirmed and the picture uploaded here so we can all wilt in sadness for her fate and the fate of her kids? 
I checked the Waller Insta, just in case Prissy was still there, but found something else quite interesting there that needs to be talked about on the Pecan board. 

It's definitely posted that they'll be home after two days travel. :(

15 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

It's only taken him 21/2 years.:happy-jumpeveryone:  

Satan will attack again though. Bound to. He is attracted to John like a big old magnet.

Were I a religious woman, I'd say that John is Satan's minion (he certainly has the luck of the devil at grifting) and that God is actually frantically trying to block his progress by taking his plane, stealing his banner, sickening the chickens, and drying up the well that strangely hasn't been mentioned recently. ;)

12 hours ago, marmalade said:

I'm having technical challenges but there is a photo of a beaming Esther and 3 kids on the plane.   Only 3 seats too, so Esther will have to hold that baby for the whole trip.  I don't understand why they needed "flare prayers" to catch a scheduled flight - and does anyone know what a flare prayer is anyway?

How did you manage to get banned by John?

I'm impressed they even shelled out for three tickets - honestly when I saw she brought alatheia and the two youngest i assumed alatheia would also be holding a lap baby for the entire trip. 

34 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

I'm impressed they even shelled out for three tickets - honestly when I saw she brought alatheia and the two youngest i assumed alatheia would also be holding a lap baby for the entire trip. 

They probably would have done it that way if she was older, Im not sure whether a child that age is allowed to have a lap baby. I have no idea on the ages of John's kids, but I am presuming that's the oldest daughter, and with the rate between kids, she's 12 at the most.

25 minutes ago, ILoveJellybeans said:

They probably would have done it that way if she was older, Im not sure whether a child that age is allowed to have a lap baby. I have no idea on the ages of John's kids, but I am presuming that's the oldest daughter, and with the rate between kids, she's 12 at the most.

Alatheia is 12, which is old enough to carry a lap child (you must be 12+), but Stephen is too old. Lap child must be under 2. 

Otherwise they DEFINITELY would have gotten only 2 seats. 

John asked for prayers for someone besides himself. It sounds terrible.  Rodrick's wife Jacqueline was bitten by termites and had a severe allergic reaction. She was rushed to the clinic to receive treatment but still struggled to breathe and remain conscience. It sounds like she is doing a bit better. John says that while the medication is helping, it is mostly the prayers that he requested that saved her. 

I hope she is ok. Allergic reactions are always a worry. Of course JOHNS prayers saved her. His come with Holy jingle bells and sparkly bits added. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived