• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
hoipolloi

Don't Call Him Steve Anderson

98 posts in this topic

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 4:56 PM, Terrie said:

I wonder if his kids have to call him Pastor at church, or if they're allowed to call him Dad.

They probably call him "Warden."

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 8:04 AM, Jana814 said:

Wait PP called himself a prophet? I have no works to how insane he is. 

He really means "Profit"

I call him Dumb Ass who has shit for brains.

I guess since he now considers himself a prophet, then PP really stands for Pissing Prophet.

5 hours ago, ADoyle90815 said:

I guess since he now considers himself a prophet, then PP really stands for Pissing Prophet.

I've always thought of "PP" as standing for "Pissing Prick."

On 9/21/2016 at 6:20 AM, salsa said:

That seems to be some sort of preaching style - ridiculing other ways of thinking. I've heard it numerous times and it never fails to disgust me; rather than making a compelling case for whatever the principle they're trying to preach, the preachers denigrate anyone who do not think along those lines ---- and I have yet to hear one of those "denigrations" that is accurate. (one preacher confused Christian Science with Scientology)

That style reminds me a lot of what went on in the Mormon / LDS church. They even have a saying that "We are the True Church" It was one of the many, many things that turned me off of that church (and made me question religion in general)

On 9/23/2016 at 6:54 PM, countressrascal said:

I call him Pastor Dumb Ass who has shit for brains.

Fixed that for you :kitty-wink:

Kids saying "yes sir" or "yes ma'am" to parents. 

I grew up in Virginia. It's just the way it is there. If my father called my name, my response would be "sir?" and with my mom, I would answer her with "yes ma'am or no ma'am". It's not a big deal...its just the way it is. My father was my daddy until the day he died and my mom (even though I despised her) was mama. My kids call me mama. 

I also use sir and ma'am in certain situations at work...it's a term of respect. 

Of course he's not Steven or Steve - he's 'Pastor-Steven-Anderson-of-Faithful-Word-Baptist-Church-Tempe-Arizona' (™)

On 9/29/2016 at 4:04 PM, feministxtian said:

Kids saying "yes sir" or "yes ma'am" to parents. 

I grew up in Virginia. It's just the way it is there. If my father called my name, my response would be "sir?" and with my mom, I would answer her with "yes ma'am or no ma'am". It's not a big deal...its just the way it is. My father was my daddy until the day he died and my mom (even though I despised her) was mama. My kids call me mama. 

I also use sir and ma'am in certain situations at work...it's a term of respect. 

I also grew up in VA and yes, it is this way. However, my family was not this way at all and it always made me rely uncomfortable at my friends houses where it was this way. Just felt so...formal and strict. I never got used to it. 

I even had a student ma'am me once and it threw me off guard. 

Zsu Anderson's husband Pastor Douchebag will now be his title for me. If we could all agree on one we could do what we did to Doug Philips is a tool. Also, "holy antenna" cracked me the fuck up!

Can't think of a suitable title for him except ppp. Pissing prophet preacher/ pissing preacher prophet?

Douchecanoe twatwaffle Anderson. 

Wonder if he/they are aware there's is medication for delusions! Oh, never mind. They don't believe in that.

1 hour ago, Desertrose said:

Wonder if he/they are aware there's is medication for delusions! Oh, never mind. They don't believe in that.

There are times I suspect PP is mentally ill. I doubt he would ever get any help.

I couldn't even begin to feel benevolent enough to call him anything but fuckwit(along with a few other beauts.)

I think if anyone has earned a title like an MD or Ph.D.  They deserve the respect of being called "Dr."  Military members should be called by their rank as well.   I worked for the Salvation Army for a while, and always called the boss "Major" no last name or anything. 

Pastors can have all sort of references.  Our pastor years ago asked to be called "Brother Leroy".  The pastor after him had a Ph.D, so we called him Dr. Lawson (but his wife used his first name).  

My husband is now a pastor, and most people just call him "preacher" or "Pastor C" (I use his first name as well as some of the deacons).  

The only title PP would get from me is asshole. Even that is too polite.

"Pisser" has such a concise, to-the-point ring to it.

It's not like his preaching is anything but verbal urination either.

On 10/2/2016 at 5:20 AM, lilwriter85 said:

There are times I suspect PP is mentally ill. I doubt he would ever get any help.

I wonder what he would be disagnosed with if he were sectioned. I bet he would refuse to talk to the doctors, lawyer up, and get a diagnosis of paranoid scizophrenia... I do think he has mental issues, but I'm not sure if that is something he actually has (note: not a doctor, but have been a consumer of mental health services and have friends who have as well)