IGNORED

Dilldereal 18

SpoonfulOSugar

They have been dating for so little time derick and Jill didn't even knew her? Wow.

And i'm calling it now, totes pregnant

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Izzy is cute. I think that's an unflattering outfit on Jill, and impossible to say if she's pregnant. I did see bare shoulders, though. Nike.

I don't think she's visibly pregnant from that photo. I don't even think the dress is that unflattering, it's just cut like a lot of maternity style dresses are.

On another note, she looks a hell of a lot better than I would after traveling overnight with a toddler.

I have to admit Derek's new "look' catches me off guard each time I see a recent photo of him. To me, something seems a bit off about him. Maybe its the weight loss and/or the tan and man-bun? 

1 hour ago, MamaOdie said:

To me, something seems a bit off about him. Maybe its the weight loss and/or the tan and man-bun? 

Perhaps it is the foul aura of fundiedom that emanates from his person?

I never thought I would type this sentence in my lifetime but....

The man bun is a vast improvement. 

I never thought I'd say this, but Derick's hair looks good.  Personally, (wishful thinking) I hope that he grows his hair out and wears it in a long ponytail. 

They have been dating for so little time derick and Jill didn't even knew her? Wow.

And i'm calling it now, totes pregnant

I think Dan and his fiancée have only been together about six months so it's reasonable to think they had never met before. He and fiancée don't appear to be super fundie but obviously they subscribe to the short courtship model

I was so stunned by the fugliness of that dress I forgot to look at the man bun.

Man bun Good, Fugly dress bad.

Anyone would look pregnant in that dress. Hell, she could be hiding several adoptive children under it for all we know ;) 

On 6.8.2016 at 2:08 PM, nst said:

Maybe she is trying to copy the local ladies. They don't have fashion sense and Jill is a pleaser.

Personally, I hope that's a joke. Different countries/cultures have different "fashion sense". What looks fashionable to me, may look all manner of things to you. Doesn't mean that either of us is lacking in fashion sense.

10 hours ago, Mela99 said:

I think Dan and his fiancée have only been together about six months so it's reasonable to think they had never met before. He and fiancée don't appear to be super fundie but obviously they subscribe to the short courtship model

I can never comment on short courtships or getting engaged/married so quickly after meeting.  DH and I  were engaged 3 months after meeting and married 6 months after that.  DH and I only knew each other for 9 months when we married.  We celebrate 20 years in September, Oh and we didn't have to wait for the I Do's to be alone with each other, or to have the sex, :pb_redface:  we were living together 2 months after we got engaged.  Much to my parents horror.   

On 8/6/2016 at 8:08 AM, nst said:

Maybe she is trying to copy the local ladies. They don't have fashion sense and Jill is a pleaser.

i predict the name piper for the next baby

I wouldn't say they don't have a fashion sense so much as they don't have money for fancy "Americanized" clothing.  Or wearing things donated to Goodwill type charities.  

What makes you think Piper? I love the name, and I think she should have 3 more girls and name them Pru, Phoebe & Paige.  but I can't see Jill pulling something so cute and unbiblical out of the name book. 

27 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I can never comment on short courtships or getting engaged/married so quickly after meeting.  DH and I  were engaged 3 months after meeting and married 6 months after that.  DH and I only knew each other for 9 months when we married.  We celebrate 20 years in September, Oh and we didn't have to wait for the I Do's to be alone with each other, or to have the sex, :pb_redface:  we were living together 2 months after we got engaged.  Much to my parents horror.   

I wouldn't say they don't have a fashion sense so much as they don't have money for fancy "Americanized" clothing.  Or wearing things donated to Goodwill type charities.  

What makes you think Piper? I love the name, and I think she should have 3 more girls and name them Pru, Phoebe & Paige.  but I can't see Jill pulling something so cute and unbiblical out of the name book. 

and that's what I meant - they don't have the money (I am assuming) and she is trying to copy their style to fit in

I just like the name Piper 

@allthegoodnamesrgone, when I became a grandmother, I chose to be called Grams because I loved the character on Charmed.  It's weird because my pregnant daughter is leaning towards Piper for her daughter due this fall.

@nst, I like the name Piper as well but I wish that She Who Must Not Be Named had not named her daughter Piper.

Just now, PennySycamore said:

@nst, I like the name Piper as well but I wish that She Who Must Not Be Named had not named her daughter Piper.

Gillian Anderson or one from the picking up the ring episode 

does she have kids? 

11 hours ago, Mela99 said:

I hate myself a little bit for caring this much, but I looked on both of their Instagram pages and they've been together for 8 months. 

5 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

@nst,  some of us refer to that blight, Sarah Palin , as She Who Must Not Be Named.

got it - I was thinking of the second one 

forgive me I am Canadian :D 

8 minutes ago, nst said:

got it - I was thinking of the second one 

forgive me I am Canadian :D 

You're forgiven!  :hug:

I doubt that Jill is pregnant, last time she announced before the pee stick was even dry (which I have no qualms with). I think it's just an unflattering dress that would make most women look bigger than what they are. Plus there's a picture of her holding Josie, would she pick up a kid that size if she was pregnant?

If we're talking names (for the as yet non-existent second child) do we think they'll go down the geographical/biblical route?

Canaan

Bethany or Bethal

Dan

Eden

Etham

Georgia

Jordan

It's a pretty long list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_biblical_places

Of course if they have twins they could be Sodom and Gomorrah ;) 

1 minute ago, CoveredInBees said:

If we're talking names (for the as yet non-existent second child) do we think they'll go down the geographical/biblical route?

Canaan

Bethany or Bethal

Dan

Eden

Etham

Georgia

Jordan

It's a pretty long list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_biblical_places

Of course if they have twins they could be Sodom and Gomorrah ;) 

I don't know which user suggested it, but i'm going to go with former yugoslav republic of macedonia

I think they will stick to a theme of super special biblical names for sure. Selah will be the first daughter I'm sure.

13 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I wouldn't say they don't have a fashion sense so much as they don't have money for fancy "Americanized" clothing.

Or maybe not everyone wants to wear fancy Americanized clothing? :)

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived