IGNORED

Jinger Wedding Planning - Wedding Gifts Part 2

EmCatlyn

Continued from:

It seems to me that since we named the forum after her, we should get her a present from all of us.  The present should be something she needs but she might not think of listing on her (probably huge) gift list.  For example, 

• A cookbook of authentic Italian recipes
  • A year's supply of birth control
  • A playlist of secular songs that every 20-something should know

Other ideas?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, withaj said:

I wouldn't go there.  Anyone who wants to shouldn't do it on FJ's behalf.

Yes.  X1000.  No member should send random gifts to random fundies in the name of FJ. Ever.  Reporting my own post in case this needs an official reminder.

For those in the peanut gallery:  This thread is snark only.  Free Jinger will not be sending a wedding gift to Jinger Duggar. 

I merged the topics.  Make up things for fun just as part of the pretend wedding planning. 

As an admin:  Do NOT send gifts, card, etc. in the name of FJ.  Thank you! 

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Yes.  X1000.  No member should send random gifts to random fundies in the name of FJ. Ever.  Reporting my own post in case this needs an official reminder.

For those in the peanut gallery:  This thread is snark only.  Free Jinger will not be sending a wedding gift to Jinger Duggar. 

I thought it was obvious it was snark when I included a "years supply of birth control" as an example!!!  That's like sending steak to a vegan.

(For what it's worth, I can't imagine why anyone on this forum would want to send the Duggars presents.). 

8 minutes ago, EmCatlyn said:

I thought it was obvious it was snark when I included a "years supply of birth control" as an example!!!  That's like sending steak to a vegan.

(For what it's worth, I can't imagine why anyone on this forum would want to send the Duggars presents.). 

Oh, I knew it was snark. :)

It's a l-o-o-n-n-n-g and boring story with roots deep in FJ history from years and years ago.  It is really not worth repeating so don't ask.  Add to that - it never ceases to amaze me what some people who have more malice than they do brain-cells want to take literally! 

After much searching, I have finally found the perfect MOB dress for Moochelle. Picture it in a nice bright orange for fall. Orange would of course set off her lovely leather brown skin. I think it's a win!

image.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Pandora Spocks said:
After much searching, I have finally found the perfect MOB dress for Moochelle. Picture it in a nice bright orange for fall. Orange would of course set off her lovely leather brown skin. I think it's a win!

image.jpeg

Hmmm...I think was also need a green modesty panel to complete the look. :)

1 hour ago, Pandora Spocks said:

After much searching, I have finally wore the perfect MOB dress for Mooche lle. Picture it in a nice bright orange for fall. Orange would of course set off her lovely leather brown skin. I think it's a win!

image.jpeg

I've finally seen a dress more hideous than the silver monstrosity she wire to Jill's wedding

9 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

Continued from:

It seems to me that since we named the forum after her, we should get her a present from all of us.  The present should be something she needs but she might not think of listing on her (probably huge) gift list.  For example, 

• A cookbook of authentic Italian recipes
  • A year's supply of birth control
  • A playlist of secular songs that every 20-something should know

Other ideas?

Unrestricted Internet access 

Comportment classes -useful if she's going to be a preachers wife since she will have to be warm and welcoming to all kinds of people in hubby's church.

One of those fundie books about sex (one of the ones that has some factual info)

Another book - this one on natural family planning. 

12 minutes ago, Gossamer1 said:

Unrestricted Internet access 

Comportment classes -useful if she's going to be a preachers wife since she will have to be warm and welcoming to all kinds of people in hubby's church.

One of those fundie books about sex (one of the ones that has some factual info)

Another book - this one on natural family planning. 

Photography classes! 

2 hours ago, Pandora Spocks said:

image.jpeg

:pb_surprised:! Where is the vomiting emoticon?

:ymca::digging::dead-horse:

:google-tactics::violence-axechase:p:puke-front::puke-huge::puke-left::puke-right:

This is what happens every time someone sends me to look for the vomiting emoticon.

I'm still looking. 

1 minute ago, Coconut Flan said:

:ymca::digging::dead-horse:

This is what happens every time someone sends me to look for the vomiting emoticon.

I'm still looking. 

It is easy. The word you need is "puke."  :puke-huge::puke-front::puke-left::puke-right:

So Buffy just told me.

I never use that word so as I go through synonyms it doesn't rise to the surface.  For this we get a dead parrot.

687474703a2f2f666d696c6974616f2e6769746875622e696f2f646561642d706172726f742f64702e706e67.png.196cc5af94e873d92f581e7200085882.png 

I tried vomit, barf and throw up. My new kindle can't even find smile. :56247954758f7_32(8):

7 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I tried vomit, barf and throw up. My new kindle can't even find smile. :56247954758f7_32(8):

Have I ever mentioned - I fucking hate my kindle!

Expert Kindle know-how desperately wanted here.

This is the "Remove-A-Tier" MOB or MOG dress.  Remove the tiers for a different look at each wedding depending on your modesty needs!  Switch out the tiers for a different look!  Your friends will never suspect it's the same dress!

21 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Don't know anything about Kindle, but I had trouble finding "smile" until I realized that the Ipad editor was capitalizing the word and the search function is case sensitive.   

Large quantities of spray tanning solution for Jinger's honeymoon...she will likely need to spray more than just her face and lower appendages now! :my_my:

4 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Surely that nice enough looking lady is wearing that dress for a joke? 

I'm going to assume she's being paid to model it. Or she lost a bet. 

6 hours ago, Pandora Spocks said:

image.jpeg

With a modesty panel added, of course. That V-neck is dangerously low and will surely cause Jeremy to run from Jinger at the altar and ravish Michelle in the middle of the church.

Archived