IGNORED

Jinger & Jerk V - Engaged

SpoonfulOSugar

I wonder if they get store credit for registry items? because they can't possibly need all the stuff that's bound to be on it (based on Jill's and Jessa's)

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Ralar said:

Jinger looks very happy. First picture in ages where any of the Duggerlings' smiles reach their eyes.

index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=1575FA9D

I'm not sure why ME'chelle  is in JinJer's engagement photo.  Actually I know why -- because it is all about ME'chelle. 

Why? Just why?

Do we know the Pinterest boards for any of the Duggar girls anymore? The ones I remember seem to be deleted. Jill's had a ton of stuff for her wedding on it and so did Jessa's.

Best Comments from People Website so Far

• Too funny - she looks like she's saying "I'm finally gonna have SEXXXX!"
  • He's a newly minted Jebus freak - hardcore. It will be a hard life for her - jumping out of the frying pan right into the fire. Poor kid.
  • One month after the official announcement of courtship and now they are engaged. In one or two months it will be the marriage and then here comes the baby carriage. The timing of the marriage will depend on if Jim Bob wants to get it filmed for this season or next season.
  • Stay tuned for another parking lot reception.
  • Why does Pappa Duggar hate Janna so much that he won't hook her up? I suppose then he loses the woman who does all the child rearing.
  • Let's all send Chick Tracks to GINGER for her wedding. Let's see how she can spend them.
  • I can't help but notice that they are touching each other. Isn't that against the rules?
  • The duggar parents will be pimping their kids out until the last one leaves the house.
  • That's quick, even by Duggar standards! JB must have been afraid she'd get away, and find a life!!

tumblr_oaufcvg8O81r9t2zdo2_500.jpg

It's interesting that Jeremy wears shorts and boat shoes. Ben looks so small next to Jeremy.

Jinger looks really happy.  I guess that's good.  I predict a late Sept wedding and preggo by Christmas although maybe not yet announced.  The announcement will be timed to coincide with another season of Counting On.  

Jessa looks preggo.  I'm guessing an announcement timed around the start of the new season or between the first two episodes.  She'll be due mid-winter. 

Also, where were those pics taken?  Looks like a roof deck with a Manhattan skyline.  

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I'm not at all surprised to hear they're engaged. At this point, with the Duggar brand so tarnished, I can't imagine a Duggar kidult being allowed to announce a relationship they weren't confident would lead to marriage. The last thing the Duggars need at this point is speculation about why a courtship didn't work out. I figured that once the courtship was made public, the marriage was a done deal.

I'm pretty sure the engagement was already a done deal, ala Jill. But you're right; the tarnished brand can't afford another failure right now. 

11 minutes ago, marmalade said:

No Jinger Instagram yet. The easiest way to check is to cross check who Duggarfam/Jessa follow. They're the most picky. Since I'm #blessablocked, I just checked Duggarfam, and there's no account associated with Jinger. Yet. 

Yeah there was a thejingerduggar profile that I called out as a fan page and they blocked me.  Whateva. A leghumper said oh but Aunt Deanna and Derricks bros fiancé follows her!  Hahahahaaaaa

Did Michelle put bronzer on her face with a butter knife? Is that what is so creepy about her in the engagement photo? And what is with Jinger's outfit? The green and brown just looks extra shabby.  

1 hour ago, Mrs. Figg said:

She seems genuinely excited in the TLC video snippet. And he pert near kissed her head. 

image.png

Now this picture looks like maybe there is something there.  If they can find love and if Jeremy can get away from the Duggarnaut maybe there is hope.  

19 minutes ago, Jessie E said:

A 5 month engagement?! My Fiancee and I are having a 2 year engagement, 1 year to go.  After 5 months this is bound to look as thrown together and poorly done as all the others.  Get ready for Sierra's posts!! 

Not for normal people,  I had a HUGE formal wedding, sit down dinner, dance the whole shebang for over 200 people and it was planned it less than 6 months.  My sister did it in less than 5 but only had about 100 people at her's, it can be done. Depends on the level of detail and how much time you want to waste on ONE DAY of your life.  We just wanted to be married the wedding was secondary to everything else. But I've been to and in weddings that were over the top beautiful (and expensive) and they took 2+ years to plan, because they had to have a specific hotel, and church and caterer and photographer at the perfect time of year. If you don't have your heart set on a time of year and a specific venue then it really is easy to plan a wedding quickly, and nicely. 

Well, wherever they were, TLC filmed it, since the promo, wearing the same outfits, is on their site. 

4 minutes ago, Jessie E said:

Did Michelle put bronzer on her face with a butter knife? Is that what is so creepy about her in the engagement photo? And what is with Jinger's outfit? The green and brown just looks extra shabby.  

The fact that she's even in the engagement photo to begin with is creepy. But yeah, there's something extra creepy about how she looks. Every time I see a picture of her, I long to get out some scissors and cut off that overly-permed, ratty mess. 

CoJJCO-Jinger-Engagement-1.png

I am disgusted that Jeremy is wearing sneakers to the engagement. Really!!!! Sneakers!! At least wear boat shoes. I have standards.

Ben, Jessa, and Baby S were at the engagement too. First time I have seen Baby S don't happy. He is usually a happy baby.

JJCO-Jinger-Engagement-8.png

Jessa's pregnant. Calling it now. The face doesn't lie... She lost weight and then gained weight.

Spurge is unhappy because he just realised he looks like a mini JB.  Poor child.  Jessa's dressing like she's trying to hide something.

Jinger does look very, very happy.

The look on Spurgeon's face is priceless. He needs a thought bubble above his head that says, "I warned them this was a bad idea. But did anyone listen to me. . . " 

And I know I already said this earlier in the thread, but Jessa really looks pregnant. She's dressing like she's trying to hide a pregnancy (and she was quite thin just a few weeks ago) and even her face looks different. It's looks fuller.

15 minutes ago, karen77 said:

Well, after this, it's a boys turn, why are so many boys still at home????

I'm thinking the boys won't get high enough ratings to keep the show on the air. Plus the Duggars would have lees control over the wedding details and less ability to time and film it for public consumption and JB's profit. 

jessa seems really preggo in this photo i bet an announcement will be made soon they have to fill the space from here to the new seson start...as for the wedding i say an october wedding is all ready they are planning this from months now...

Just now, actuallyjessica said:

Jessa's pregnant. Calling it now. The face doesn't lie... She lost weight and then gained weight.

I agree. Her face gives it away.

12 minutes ago, Jessie E said:

Did Michelle put bronzer on her face with a butter knife? Is that what is so creepy about her in the engagement photo? 

Michelle is always creepy. The only one who is even creepier than her is her husband... ;) 

2 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

You have to remember JB did an amazing job of making sure his kids are completely and utterly dependent on him for EVERYTHING.  I'm guessing not a one of them can read much beyond a 6th grade level.  The have enough "education" to not sound completely ignorant of human life. The only one I've seen that seems to have some fraction of intellect is Jana, and I've seen hints of possibility in Joy, but that mean those 2 probably are educated to about a 9th grade level. None of them could hold down a real job for any length of time they've been raised to grift and preach shamelessly.  Josh's what 11 months in DC were such an epic disaster it showed the family that leaving Boobs shelter is a really really REALLY bad idea. 

I have to agree with this. I think the proof is really in the pudding in terms of the Duggar kidults' education level.

The Duggar family currently has nine children over the age of 18. Of those nine children, no one has completed a four year college degree. As far as I know, no one has completed a two year degree either. No one has maintained successful employment in a job that wasn't either self-employment or working for immediate family.

College isn't  for everyone, and there's nothing wrong with being self-employed or working in a family business instead of working for something else... but when the odds of either of those things are zero out of nine, it starts to look like a matter of nobody is able to rather than no one wants to.

That fact becomes extra clear when you look at some of the areas of interest the kidults have (nursing/midwifery, missions, lobbying/political science) where further education would be the logical step for achieving their goals - but they don't. I'm sure some of it is ideological, but I also think that frankly the Duggar kids just don't have the educational foundation to succeed in higher education.

awww NYC because Jinger loves cities. Run away to NYC and never come back girl! I agree that she does look happy even if their relationship gives me ick-vibes.

I was anti Jessa being pregnant just for wearing baggier t-shirts in recent photos... but the paleness and puffiness of her face just changed my mind. 

Just now, louisa05 said:

I'm thinking the boys won't get high enough ratings to keep the show on the air. Plus the Duggars would have lees control over the wedding details and less ability to time and film it for public consumption and JB's profit. 

But do you think people will start to talk about how it's weird that none of the other boys are married? I mean, their one Duggar son marriage didn't exactly go so well...

I'd just think J.B. would want to do damage control on the idea that the Duggar boys are creeps. (And I don't think Josh's actions reflect on the others at all, but I can see that becoming an idea about the Duggars.)

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived