IGNORED

Jinger & Jerk V - Engaged

SpoonfulOSugar

Oh the registry will have plenty of coffee related things. Since that's an ok vice to have in the Duggar household.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nst said:

not that fast if it was May of 2015 -they met and started courting December of 2015?

seven months later - longer than Jill less than Jessa

insane 

I suspected they were already engaged when they announced the courtship. They did the same with Jill. This was inevitable; Jill has to be home to film the nuptials this fall 

1 minute ago, marmalade said:

I suspected they were already engaged when they announced the courtship. They did the same with Jill. This was inevitable; Jill has to be home to film the nuptials this fall 

and that fits if the wedding is indeed in October - just before Jill has to leave again for SCA

Wait ... so Jessa gets a cool scavenger hunt all over the map with a plane ride and a romantic candle lit chapel and Jinger gets asked on some bench against a wall ... ?  The preview looks scary ... just saw it in the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708737/Jinger-Duggar-ENGAGED-soccer-player-beau-Jeremy-Vuolo-seven-month-courtship.html

Jl and Dedick could stay until around Dec 1. Missioncationers cone in around the first week of the month.

The ring hath cometh. Get ready for a Baptist mega-church ceremony with a parking lot reception full of shots...of espresso.

2 minutes ago, marmalade said:

And they're wearing long sleeves. It's been hotter than hell lately...

45 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jinger will have Ginger desserts and ginger flavored drinks :-/

That would actually be a fun idea... but then again, I love ginger-flavored (almost) anything, so I may be slightly biased. If she does this, though, I just hope that not everything would have ginger in it; not everyone likes it.

O couldn't watch that video without cringing. It was so awkward and forced. Imagine what went on the cutting room floor if that was the best take.....

In those screenshots of Jeremy talking to Jason, Jason looks pissed. "Seriously? Just keep focused on the Lord? Dad I hear that line DAILY. I KNOW."

4 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

Let the games begin!

I just heard Cesar Flickerman in my head. The annual JIIIIIIIINGERRR Gaaaaaames!! 

Anyone willing to recap the videos and post pictures? 

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

O couldn't watch that video without cringing. It was so awkward and forced. Imagine what went on the cutting room floor if that was the best take.....

Totally agree. Jinger was giving Trump a run for his money with how shiny and orange she looked.

53 minutes ago, LiterallyBananas said:

I really hope you are not right, although it wouldn't surprise me. I'm all for diversity and living how you feel is right, but what really gets me going is lack of educational opportunity. Like, at least love your kids enough to educate them on what's out there; it's not like they don't have the time to learn.

It makes me wonder why he's so controlling. I'm guessing it's a mix between trying to preserve the fundie religion and ego. 

I've told many people that if the kids follow down your path when you show them no other options is that doing what they truly want to doing it out of fear of rejection.  I've told my BFF she has to have faith in her parenting skills that they will make the right life choices and eventually come to the right path.  Being young is being stupid, you do crazy shit, and things that make you say "well that only seemed like I good idea till I did it"  but if you never do it, you still might think it is a good idea and always wonder what if.  Yeah I just spend $400 last second to go to a concert out of town, no one would go with me but I said screw it and went and had such an amazing time my friends are all like man we should have gone.  I'm like yep you should have but you didn't. 

As for the boded, I truly think JB is a megalomaniac, he's a bit like Trump in that grandiose verboseness (much like this sentence)  the more power he gets the more he needs.  

Well colour me surprised ;) 

Any chance of a Halloween themed wedding? :pb_lol:

I think it'll be September, ready for a baby announcement at chrimbo ;)

Someone call me when they register for gifts :) 

14 minutes ago, trustworthy said:

Wait ... so Jessa gets a cool scavenger hunt all over the map with a plane ride and a romantic candle lit chapel and Jinger gets asked on some bench against a wall ... ?  The preview looks scary ... just saw it in the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708737/Jinger-Duggar-ENGAGED-soccer-player-beau-Jeremy-Vuolo-seven-month-courtship.html

I got on the daily mail website, saw the story and had to rush here.

Jinger Duggar is engaged to Jeremy Vuolo after a six month courtship

'So excited to share this news that we are now engaged. From both of us, thank you all for the countless well-wishes,' said the couple 

A preview for the new season on the Duggars reality show Counting On reveals that the couple got engaged last month

Jinger posted a photo of herself and her new beau over the weekend, saying how much she loves getting to know her fiance 

Jinger, 22, and Vuolo, 28, began courting in December after the former pro soccer player asked her father Jim Bob Duggar for permission

The two first met after Vuolo became close friends with Jinger's sister Jessa and brother-in-law Ben Seewald

They Got ENGAGED LAST MONTH! Why wait to announce? Holding out for the TLC Contract? I feel cheated. It's all about the Benjamins to the Duggars.

It was there in January of 2008 that he was arrested and charged with harassing a police officer.

InTouch obtained a copy of the police report, which claimed Vuolo was 'was acting belligerent and shouting obscenities' before 'grabbing' the arm of an officer.

He spent the night in jail and was released the next day, later saying of the incident: 'I was part of the college party scene and was living foolishly. I'm not perfect, but I sought out accountability and I now see great victory in my life.'

Vuolo transferred to Syracuse University for his senior year, and after he completed college headed over to Europe where he played for the Finnish club AC Oulu.

He returned to the United States in 2012 after signing with Major League Soccer's New York Red Bulls, but was released after a year and made the decision to begin focusing on his faith.

After a year in which he concentrated on his ministry, Vuolo went back to soccer, playing with the San Antonio Scorpions in the North American Soccer League.

Not sure that he sounds like a winner given he harassed a police officer.

Best comments so far

Is he a lunatic as well?

These two deserve each other's fanatical selves.

He describes her as "meek". That's both scary and sad.

The term courtship makes me me want to vomit.

Safe to assume that the video was shot in San Antonio?

369B640900000578-3708737-image-a-49_1469

Ooh, an orange wedding... that would certainly be unique.  All joking aside, I hope Jinger's wedding is a reflection of her true self and not recycling whatever her sisters kid. You do you, Jingy. 

20 minutes ago, Mrs. Figg said:

And they're wearing long sleeves. It's been hotter than hell lately...

The proposal could have happened indoors, but damn girl, if this really did just happen this weekend, take off that sweater outdoors! IF this happened last weekend, she would have been sweltering in outfit. 

3 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

I vote for pumpkin spice lattes and gingerbread cookies 

59460d7eaf221cdab8cb5501ffa9d5c7.jpg

Your Ginger people are very defrauding, they need more frosting. 

DM tried to zoom in on the ring but it's pixellated. Looks like a princess center with two round side stones. NEED A BETTER PICTURE. 

Yes, I hope they have a happy marriage and the wedding is about what Jinger wants. BUT FIRST, I can't get over how sweaty and shiny they look in those photos.

5 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

DM tried to zoom in on the ring but it's pixellated. Looks like a princess center with two round side stones. NEED A BETTER PICTURE. 

I found this from US Weekly.

Capture.JPG

The way that awkward photo is framed is indicative of how the marriage will be: the man front and center, dominating the marriage, and the woman tacked onto the side taking merely an ancillary role in her own life.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived