IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

Love his posting of the two selfies in which his daughter is pretty much completely cut out of.  Portending to take a photo of the two of them together, having fun, living life.  But the real deep down purpose, an excuse to take a photo of...mostly, himself.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lauren is adorable, though. She manages to resemble her father while also being pretty - and Russ himself would not be so appallingly objectionable if he was, you know, a decent human being. 

Gotta love yeterdays rant. It was just a beautiful example of Classic Russ-ese. He has a justification for everything, doesn't he? 

He starts off with a statement that he thinks will make Kindall look bad.

"My ex was physically and mentally abusive to me and to her own children."

He hopes, by this completely unsubstantiated statement, that any readers will automatically assume that Kindall = bad. Kindall = lying. Kindall = abuser. Therefore, anything Kindall has said or done or blogged about that may make others think poorly of Russ shouldn't be taken seriously. She's just trying to make Russ look bad! Russ goes further to claim that Kindall not only mentally and physically abused him but also her own children. For any one who still holds a doubt that Kindall = bad, Russ throws out this accusation. He hopes the remaining dubious readers will gasp in horror "Oh my gosh! She abuses her own kids?! How awful! She really must be a bad person!" Those dubious readers will now, he smugly thinks, be firmly on his side!

Russell realized that SJ was "a lot like (his) ex" - I guess that justifies his documented public shaming of her over and over again as well as his decision to completely ignore the existence of his youngest child?

Russell claims he does not know where his child truly is, and indicates he isn't part of Rose's life because SJ "dropped all contact" with him. Earlier this year he claimed that he "cut all contact" with both Kindall and SJ. Which is it, Russ? Your stories don't add up.

Now we learn that not only is Russell the victim of Kindall and SJ, but his employer also! His employer is EXACTLY THE SAME as Kindall and SJ! Hostile! Cruel! Physically violent! Seriously Russell, wow, you sure have a knack of finding random people who are so similar they may as well be clones. 

But a physically violent boss wasn't even enough to make Russ quit. When his counselor suggested - nay - URGED him to quit, he did. Gotta obey that counselor, Russ. IIRC it was on the similar urging of said counselor that you "cut all contact" with the mothers of your children. 

And now, while Russell is victimized, jobless and a puppet at the hand of his counselor, evil Kindall sees him in a hard place and decides to "kick (him) while (he) is down." She takes him to court. He hasn't been paying child support. She ought to understand that he quit his job because his COUNSELOR URGED him to! She should understand that he CAN'T pay child support for months and months and months! What kind of horrible mother would dare to go to court because the father of her child won't help support said child? Only the worst of the worst, apparently. 

All the while Russ seems unmotivated to look for work. But it's because he's slowed down by past injuries. He's depressed. He's unmotivated. But he sure as hell is definitely motivated to try to get unemployment. Now the real reason for his lengthy period of joblessness is revealed. He thinks he's entitled to unemployment payments! Fuck looking for work! He can sit in his tent and eat cast off Casey's salads and wait for unemployment to come through. But he can't get that, either, because of a conspiracy against him. Not because the unemployment judge thinks his claim is BS. 

Kindall is mean, too, because she let Lauren go on a vacation which made Lauren miss a day or two of visitation with him. Fuck Kindall. She's mean. He can't wait to see her in court so he can complain that Lauren went on vacation with her grandparents. 

Of all the difficult to decipher sentences in his breathless post one sentence stands out with the stark rawness of truth and revelation: 

"BUT I LOVE MYSELF." AAAHHHHH. There's the truth. That is the one reason why he has done everything he has done.

After that, he scrambles to add "my children foremost" (right, Russ, that's why you complain about your oldest daughter having a fun vacation and totally ignore the youngest and totally do not help the mother of either one provide or care for them). 

and then adds "and others".

BUT I LOVE MYSELF comes first. 

2 hours ago, feministxtian said:

He is not an attractive human being...

Agreed. And I know it has become cliche' to say "I don't normally judge..." but seriously...I don't. Not under normal circumstances with normal people. I am far from perfect and I don't always 'not' judge in my head, but I go to great lengths to keep from vocalizing anything I think of someone's appearance because I know it's my problem/judgement, not theirs. 

But Russ, dude? You are ugly. You are fat. you are so fucking unhealthy! You could be 'not the most physically attractive' person and that wouldn't matter. But you are as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside, and I can't help but think your insides are a total reflection of that. You are unhealthy, nasty, a narcissist, a victim; you won't work to support your daughter or give her a home; you whine and cry that the world sees you as so important that every last person is coming after you even though you are so innocent and perfect.

We've read your racist, bigoted, hate filled drama. We've watched you go further and further down the evolution scale. We've watched you whine about your' rights' without regard to what is best for your fucking child. 

Russ is amongst the ugliest humans alive and his outside is a mirror image of his insides. 

I am single. I am interested in dating. I have no presuppositions about who I would date; looks, money, etc. are irrelevant. All I am concerned with is a decent, responsible, respectful human being. I wouldn't go within 100 miles of you. You are ugly as sin, through and through.

He reaps what he sows.  He is lonely, Lauren is probably his only friend/companion.  She too by nature of development will slowly but surely remove herself from his life.  When she's a teenager, she will lose interest in babysitting her 'father.'   She will be too embarrassed to spend her weekends in a homeless shelter or 'camping.'  He will become a social liability.  She will tire and sicken of having to listen to him bitch and moan about how everyone is against him.  She will begin to avoid him, bit by bit.  She'll be nice about it, but it will happen.  Before he knows it, she'll (if she makes it that far) be 18 and doing her own thing.

She too will leave him, like all the women in his life.  And I think he will be okay with that, because it will give him one more thing to bitch about.  That's all he wants to do. Bitch, cry, point fingers, blame...because even though he loves himself...he hates himself.

He doesn't hate himself, he's not self-aware enough for that. Russ is an expert at externalizing his problems and thoroughly enjoys feeling sorry for himself. Being a responsible adult is the right thing to do but it's not very interesting (at least not to Russ) and it doesn't get you much attention.

I mean, think about it. If Russ shut his mouth, got a job, lived in a normal apartment with appropriate living arrangements for a little girl, paid his child support on time, ate a reasonable diet, and had healthy interactions with his friends, neighbors, coworkers, and family... why, he'd be a NORMAL person, and most people wouldn't pay him any attention at all. Yes, the few people that paid attention to him in the Normal Russ scenario would like him a lot more, but he doesn't distinguish between good and bad attention- he doesn't care that we're saying negative things about him, because he's an expert at rationalizing that away- what runs his motor is all these people talking about him. 

The thing to consider here, Russ, since we both know you read here, is that there's a built-in problem. Nobody is going to continue feeling sorry for you at a steady state of 'misery', or at least not for very long. You'll have to keep spiraling down- make your own life worse and worse to get less and less new attention, and eventually you'll make people so uncomfortable that they won't acknowledge your existence. Unless you have some goats, in which case you'll be an honorary Naugler. That's not the way. You want access to the Well of Unending Asspats? Easy- go be a good dad. Even mediocre dads get a lot of praise in our society, so if you were a GOOD dad, you'd probably be drowning in public adoration.

It's that or get a smush-faced cat.

I agree with 99% of what you say.  Spot on. But...I do believe there's a good deal of self-loathing going on, and he pushes that away from his frontal lobe with a heavy duty dose of denial, making every rotten choice he makes someone else's fault, so he can live with himself and sleep at night.  He is terrified others will realize who he is, so he points the finger elsewhere every chance he gets.  If he truly was comfortable with himself, he would not care if people like him or not.  

His worldview, his personality, his role as 'father,' all of it is a facade.  

And, he's a narcissist.  Though the narcissist loves himself more than others, and this is certainly true of Russ - he also has crap self-esteem at the bottom of the well, and he's trying to obliterate that.  Always trying to portray himself as something he is not is a good indicator of the level of disappointment he has in himself.  He is not only trying to prove it to others, but to himself.  And he will never, ever be capable of doing that.  If he was, he wouldn't have to prove a thing and 'we' wouldn't even know he exists.

There are many different types of narcissists.  There is the ladder climbing, over achieving narcissist, the 'step on anyone to get what he wants at all costs' kind of person.

And there is the lazy as hell narcissist.  The do nothing who blames others for his lack of achievements, and rather than have the ego-driven motivation to prove people wrong about him with action, he just sits in his tent all day, crying, pissed and vengeful.  

You're right, he was a true nobody before Facebook and most importantly, Free Jinger.  Any attention is better than no attention.   

I have mentioned before, if we all suddenly ceased to discuss him, where he could 'see' it, what would he do?   I think there would be a surge in 'asstivity' on his page, to drum up attention. This might go on for a month or more.  

And a good social experiment too....could we secretly watch his reaction to zero reaction?  Where would that take him?  He gets few to no responses, 'likes,' or comments on his posts.  Mostly, only his aunt responds with a short, clipped comment.  Probably because she feels obligated on the part of her sister, his mother, who he apparently hates.  I gleaned this from his terse post stating, "It's been pointed out to me that today is my mother's birthday."   So fairly sure, he has maternal and therefore female issues.    

This is a wild hare guess, but I would imagine that his perception of his mother is that she favored the gay, and therefore less deserving child over her firstborn.  So he probably strongly resents, if not fully hates her, and therefore, all women represent her in his mind.

When Lauren reaches the level of maturity where she naturally prefers the company of her friends to either parent, he will begin to exhibit his underlying resentment of women, of anyone who does not fawn over him, toward her as well.   She will begin to fully see the abusive side of him.

12 hours ago, ellacinders said:

When Lauren reaches the level of maturity where she naturally prefers the company of her friends to either parent, he will begin to exhibit his underlying resentment of women, of anyone who does not fawn over him, toward her as well.   She will begin to fully see the abusive side of him.

Thankfully she has her mother for support and guidance.  That poor kid and her mother have been through enough from the sperm donor already.

More "go ahead and gossip about me cause I'm so great" memes, more python photos.    My son had several pythons.  I think a lot of teenage boys get fixated on them and then move on, like my son did.     

Snakes are fascinating creatures, but possessing a large one is not a cure all for having...ahem...small hands and feet.  Having a photo of your big snake does prove the reptile is large.  And is representative of one's small hands...and feet by comparison.

Lauren looks cold in that picture of her at the campground after swimming in the river. I hope she didn't get sick. Will Russell look for, you know, an actual place to live before the weather gets cold? Does he expect to take Lauren camping during winter? Does he even fucking think about these things? Even the Nauglers have a garden shed. 

He seems to be more concerned with the book of Job at the moment.  Now, if the book of Job would lead him to comprehend he needs a Job then that would be fabulous.  

He comments upon being led to these passages over and over again.  Well, super.  But posting them on Facebook does not mean a friggin thing.   Just more blather.

I really hope he isn't thinking of himself as some righteous, upright, god-fearing man who encounters tragedy and suffering for no reason other than God and Satan having a little bet going on. Job, according to the book, was completely undeserving of any of the terrible things that happened to him. Job did not understand why what was happening was happening but at the end God rewarded his suffering with possessions, children, wealth. 

Russ, on the other hand, lives in a misery he created. No God/Satan bets going on here. Basic cause and effect. Not hard to understand. Unless, of course, you are Russell.

At least those girls have mothers who put their best interests first. Their sperm donor is a useless waste of space.

Well, now he's posted a photo of the interior of a church and stated, "Help me Lord."  To which his Aunt replied, "You aren't in jail, are you Rusty?

It is probably so very wrong for me to laugh at that, but I did.  Out loud.

14 hours ago, ellacinders said:

He seems to be more concerned with the book of Job at the moment.  Now, if the book of Job would lead him to comprehend he needs a Job then that would be fabulous.  

He comments upon being led to these passages over and over again.  Well, super.  But posting them on Facebook does not mean a friggin thing.   Just more blather.

Yeah, I was going to say Kuss needs to be focusing on the book of job alright....like focus on finding an actual job and maybe he will get an employee handbook. 

I am so intrigued about Janice's comment in the new Facebook post. 

Alas, he is not in jail, but has revealed he is petitioning the help of the Almighty because of his "evil exs". He must be horrified at their criminal partnership that resulted in the despicable act of Lauren and Rose seeing each other.

Maybe Jesus can be his new attourney. 

Poor Russ. Crying out to the lord (FJ) because of his evil ex girlfriends. They are just determined to make him suffer. They have no lives or priorities other than victimizing the great and wonderful Russell DeJaynes.

If he ain't a victim he will make himself one.

In jesus name, amen.

Aww, poor Krusty.   He only posts these gems to get a conversation going, get some attention, of which his aunt is now generally the only fish who bothers even nudging up to sniff the bate.  Everyone else he knows, is well aware the bait is a phony lure and steer clear.

As long as even that one single fish bites, he'll keep it up.  What an assclown.  But I can count on him for an entertaining lead up to any weekend.

The "evil exs" let his children play together so they don't grow up not knowing their own siblings.... poor guy. How does he survive?

21 minutes ago, OhTheDrama said:

The "evil exs" let his children play together so they don't grow up not knowing their own siblings.... poor guy. How does he survive?

I would like to think he spends a lot of time fighting and scrapping with his brothers and sisters. 

Thinking about this, you know, it must be really, really rough to have exes who take care of your kids for you.

That cuts your manhood off at the base. To know your kids are fed, clothed, loved and cared for; have life experiences, families, values, etc...while you do nothing must, hurt like fucking hell. So, of course all that pain has to be someone's fault. Not your own for being a lazy, pathetic miscreant, so it must be the mothers of your children who are evil. It has to be. They are giving your children love, lives, stability and families while you sit on your ass and whine to the world about - well, everything. They work for their existence and the security of their children while you...what the hell is it you do, Russ?

Do you look for a job? Do you fill out applications and use your phone to search job postings (so much more helpful than Facebook). Go to the library for information? Go to a local job bank or training location or anything to try to become gainfully employed, trained, educated, gain new skills? Do you think about the future of your daughters and what part you will have in that future, if any? Do you think when Lauren is old enough to choose, she will want to spend weekends with a deadbeat in a tent by the river and have her face plastered all over his facebook to prove what a great person he is? Do you think she will want to be used as a means to your end when she is 16 and knows better? Do you do any damn thing with your existence other than vomit narcissistic whining and drama all over Facebook? Do you do ANYTHING to improve or change your life or create a stable life for either of your daughters?

So much for evil exes. Asshat.

This just gets me. Kuss gets on Facebook and talks about making changes and other such crap only to turn right back around in record time to act like an asshat because the mother of his children want what is best for their kids? And then cry out to God for help because of that? He is such selfish, pathetic and insecure man. 

I think fundiefan nailed it. He hates the fact that his children are cared for by their mothers because it contrasts with his own inaction and his failure as a parent. It threatens him. He doesn't like it. Therefore they are evil.

He's in a pissy mood today. Gotta love his new artistic "Fuck You" sand message. Gee, Russ, is that intended for FJ? I'm so glad we aren't one of your many problems. But you obviously loooooooove thinking about FJ and your "fans" here or you would not send us such an eloquent (and artistic! You really put a lot of effort into it!) message. If you really didn't care what we thought you'd ignore us. But you don't. You're a tick on FJ's ass since you feed off of what others say about you, even if its negative.

Now. Take a deep breath. Ok. That artistic effort? Try to channel it in a useful direction. Now go fill out some job applications. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived