IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

It will be interesting to see what the response would be from the parents with nephew seeing that Russ and Lauren at the movies. If I recognize him, I would have laughed.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He must have pissed off some folk in his neck o the woods recently (those who wanted to lay 'hands' on him?),  as he's now suddenly 'found' God again.  Wants sympathy.  Wants prayers.  The hospitalization did not reap him the attention he desired.  It did not disguise his selfish, sinful and hateful ways.  All out there, on a public forum for all to witness.

He keeps doing that, finding God, then just as quickly, misplacing God.

Russ...He is always the exact same place you always leave Him.  Buried under that pile of dirty laundry you keep in your heart, pushed out of sight - right behind the shelf where  you prominently display your ego and arrogance.

I think even God gets sick of Russ. He sure didn't put up with this convenience religion with the Israelites in the Old Testament. Russ would have been, what, killed by a bloodthirsty enemy nation that God sent specifically to do away with him, or set upon by locusts, or covered in boils, or swallowed up by a giant fish, or stricken with a mysterious illness. Oh that OT God sure didn't put up with whining bullshitters like Russ. 

It really annoys me when Russ talks about God. He is just so pompous and smug. He treats God like he treats everyone else in his life - he uses God whenever he thinks it will make him look good, but otherwise has no use for him. He's so fucking insincere. 

And he's in a "position of authority" at his new job? What the fuck? He's working for some "Christian organization"? His obvious superiority complex oozes through in every greasy, slimy, disgusting sentence. At his last full time job he talked filthily about the customers who purchased things from the rent-to-own company he worked for. He called them horrible names, flung racial insults, talked about their lack of morals and was always humble bragging about himself in comparison to the customers whose existence actually let him have a job. He's a walking shit heap.

So these "clients" of his hate him because he works for a Christian organization and is in some kind of position of authority. What the fuck is he doing? It is some organization like RU? I sure hope he isn't in any kind of situation where he is giving "spiritual" counsel or advice. No wonder people hate him. 

9 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

So these "clients" of his hate him because he works for a Christian organization and is in some kind of position of authority. What the fuck is he doing? It is some organization like RU? I sure hope he isn't in any kind of situation where he is giving "spiritual" counsel or advice. No wonder people hate him

Maybe he hands out food pantry stuff, etc, but just has to get in a "Thank the Lord for this, you hopeless sinner" sneer.  He doesn't have the competence to instruct anyone how to refill a toilet paper roll.

1) I cringe every time I hear that ridiculous nickname he calls his daughter.  It just seems beneath her, if you ask me.  She hasn't been through what she's been through to be called "Goob" or "Goobie" by the likes of Russ.  

It'd make a perfect nickname for him, though.

2) It'd be nice if he used his supposed new kitchen to cook his child an actual meal (of the NOT fried variety).  But nope, he just uses her visits to post more goddamn pictures of food.  

Christ, I like to eat as much as the next person, but enough already.  We get it.  

Also, if he ate at home, he could save a small fortune, and put those saved funds towards his child's medical care.  And he wouldn't have to go to the ER to be told he is literally full of shit.

3)  How can he afford to be "the fun parent"?  Movies are expensive.  We went to one this weekend and spent approx. $80 for a family of 4.  That got tickets, popcorn, and drinks.  

That's to say nothing of the money he wastes on cheap stuffed animals from the grab machine, and a host of other worthless bullshit he buys to try to make himself seem like the cool dad. 

One day his daughter is going to be old enough to realize how much her mother struggled while Russ was out shoving quarters in the stuffed animal machine at Wal-mart.

If he is out spending that much money, he should have been on top of the owed child support expenses at the time he didn't work. As for the apartment deal, maybe it is an all male dorm. 

I think Russ like jerking us around by posting pictures and what's not. If he is having fun, so are we!

On 12/4/2016 at 9:09 AM, EweSheep said:

It will be interesting to see what the response would be from the parents with nephew seeing that Russ and Lauren at the movies. If I recognize him, I would have laughed.

I still haven't been able to connect with my parents regarding the movie experience. I'm sure they would notice an asshole taking selfies of himself while pretending to be asleep. 

The latest posts are getting worse. Like someone else said, we get it, Rusty likes to eat. He must be dropping cash like crazy playing "Awesome Single Dad" every other weekend. Too bad he isn't aware of cooking at home. 

Russ is SO amazed and inspired by President Elect Trump for giving a job to Ben Carson, the man who has portraits painted of himself and his buddy Jesus Christ,  to decorate his walls.

Thank GOD there is 'someone' in the world, in history, who Russ can now admire and aspire to be like.  Because up to now, there's been like....nobody.   Especially, not that Jesus Christ dude.

2 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Russ is SO amazed and inspired by President Elect Trump for giving a job to Ben Carson, the man who has portraits painted of himself and his buddy Jesus Christ,  to decorate his walls.

Thank GOD there is 'someone' in the world, in history, who Russ can now admire and aspire to be like.  Because up to now, there's been like....nobody.   Especially, not that Jesus Christ dude.

Trump being his hero says a shit ton about both of them.

Russ is the exact kind of idiot who has supported Trump from the beginning and gotten him where he is today - in a position to start WWIII because someone tweets something mean about him.

Russ is the epitome of the shock & awe wanting twits who fucked up our nation and put us all in perilous positions.

If Russ is still alive in four years - if his hero hasn't gotten the US blown off the map -  we'll see how happy he is.

All the benefits his daughter receives, gone. All the benefits his poor ass receives from shelters to back unemployment to low paying jobs - religious or not, gone.

Russ will get exactly what he deserves. So, I guess I kind of have to chuckle at his choice of heros. We get what we pay for, and eventually, exactly what we deserve.

16 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

I still haven't been able to connect with my parents regarding the movie experience. I'm sure they would notice an asshole taking selfies of himself while pretending to be asleep. 

The latest posts are getting worse. Like someone else said, we get it, Rusty likes to eat. He must be dropping cash like crazy playing "Awesome Single Dad" every other weekend. Too bad he isn't aware of cooking at home. 

He's either oblivious or just doesn't care that his diet of grease, fat, and carbs isn't doing Lauren any favors.

On 12/5/2016 at 8:01 AM, Koala said:

1) I cringe every time I hear that ridiculous nickname he calls his daughter.  It just seems beneath her, if you ask me.  She hasn't been through what she's been through to be called "Goob" or "Goobie" by the likes of Russ.  

It'd make a perfect nickname for him, though.

Thank you! I totally agree, that ridiculous nickname doesn't fit a beautiful and brave child like Lauren. But it does fit an asshole like Rusty. 

Best news, I finally talked to my Mom and OMG she actually talked to Rusty and Lauren! They were directly in front of my parents and nephews! All she recalled is a sweet little girl with an adorable laugh. She said he screamed douchenozzle supreme before he even opened his mouth. What a surprise! I still can't believe my Mom actually talked to him! 

The 'single awesome dad' doesn't know the names of his daughter's best friends.  

Now, being a little girl once, I do recall constantly telling my parents about my friends.  My parents knew my friends names.  And if they saw me with someone new, they actually took the interest and asked my friends their name.  Because knowing who I played with, and felt safe with, was actually important to them.  

Lauren seems like a pretty chatty kid, and I imagine she tells her single awesome dad all about her week and her adventures with her friends, when she's dropped off to visit him during the weekend.  

What Russ's latest post tells me, and this comes as zero surprise, is that he doesn't pay any attention to what she's saying.  It's noise.  When she is chatting away, he's mentally off on another adventure.  Unless of course, the topic is of interest to HIM, i.e. fishing, rednecks, Trumplethinskin, etc.

One day he'll wished he had paid attention, when the girlish chatting comes to a cessation.  When she's sitting there staring blankly at him as he yammers on and on about how the world is against him, then rolling her eyes and turning away, mentally off on another adventure with people she can actually relate to.

One day he'll wished he had paid attention, when Lauren reaches the legal age 'opt out' of weekend visitation, to spend her weekends with those people she can actually relate to, doing things girls her age like to do - hanging out in malls and shopping, going to movies, spending weekends at friend's houses.

It's almost over, Russ - and you've pretty much missed the boat.

3 hours ago, ellacinders said:

The 'single awesome dad' doesn't know the names of his daughter's best friends.  

Now, being a little girl once, I do recall constantly telling my parents about my friends.  My parents knew my friends names.  And if they saw me with someone new, they actually took the interest and asked my friends their name.  Because knowing who I played with, and felt safe with, was actually important to them.  

Lauren seems like a pretty chatty kid, and I imagine she tells her single awesome dad all about her week and her adventures with her friends, when she's dropped off to visit him during the weekend.  

What Russ's latest post tells me, and this comes as zero surprise, is that he doesn't pay any attention to what she's saying.  It's noise.  When she is chatting away, he's mentally off on another adventure.  Unless of course, the topic is of interest to HIM, i.e. fishing, rednecks, Trumplethinskin, etc.

One day he'll wished he had paid attention, when the girlish chatting comes to a cessation.  When she's sitting there staring blankly at him as he yammers on and on about how the world is against him, then rolling her eyes and turning away, mentally off on another adventure with people she can actually relate to.

One day he'll wished he had paid attention, when Lauren reaches the legal age 'opt out' of weekend visitation, to spend her weekends with those people she can actually relate to, doing things girls her age like to do - hanging out in malls and shopping, going to movies, spending weekends at friend's houses.

It's almost over, Russ - and you've pretty much missed the boat.

I am 49.5 years old and my mother still knows the names of my closest friends and details about many of them and our friendship.

Partly because she sees stuff on Facebook but mostly because we actually talk to each other and pay attention.

I can name most of her close friends, too.

Poor Lauren. What a fucking loser father who doesn't even know her best friend's name; this on top of not being able to provide her a stable roof over her head, nutritious food, medical care, a warm bed, clothes, etc...

Good thing she has her mother for all that and her sperm donor father to play with on the weekends.

Of course, Russ thinks the 'benefits' Kindall receives to assist in Laurens care, as well as child support, are money in her pocket, so I don't for a second doubt that somewhere in his motives for life and Lauren, his raging jealousy isn't a leading force in his actions. But, that's another story.

Learn the names of the people who are important to your daughter you fucking half wit!

On 12/6/2016 at 9:40 PM, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Thank you! I totally agree, that ridiculous nickname doesn't fit a beautiful and brave child like Lauren. But it does fit an asshole like Rusty. 

Best news, I finally talked to my Mom and OMG she actually talked to Rusty and Lauren! They were directly in front of my parents and nephews! All she recalled is a sweet little girl with an adorable laugh. She said he screamed douchenozzle supreme before he even opened his mouth. What a surprise! I still can't believe my Mom actually talked to him! 

What was your Mom's impression of him? Any quirks he gave off on her? Or giving her the evil eye like why are you talking to my daughter rather than me?

8 hours ago, EweSheep said:

What was your Mom's impression of him? Any quirks he gave off on her? Or giving her the evil eye like why are you talking to my daughter rather than me?

I tried to dig up as much as possible, but it wasn't like my mom knew who he was and could be on the lookout for specific traits. She said his voice was very annoying, especially as he repeatedly called her "Goob". My mom agrees that Lauren has a given name and it's NOT Goobie! She just thought he was a blowhard really. 

53 minutes ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

I tried to dig up as much as possible, but it wasn't like my mom knew who he was and could be on the lookout for specific traits. She said his voice was very annoying, especially as he repeatedly called her "Goob". My mom agrees that Lauren has a given name and it's NOT Goobie! She just thought he was a blowhard really. 

:my_biggrin: He probably was very entertaining and annoying all the time. "Goob" is stupid and not very affectionate. If she responds to that nickname, and thinks nothing of it, it should be ok for Lauren. Eventually when she gets older, she would tell her dad to quit calling her that. 

He probably was very annoyed that Lauren talks to anyone around her. She must have a very outgoing personality. I would be very bored with her father if he talks "juvenile" instead of talking intelligently to any of us or his daughter.

I think Lauren's mom raised her right and hopefully not spoiled because of her special needs but a very special day just for Lauren, not Russ.

Well, since we know Russ trolls here, here's some advice which we all know he won't take.

Russ, your daughter has reached puberty.  For all we know, she may love being called a 'goob,' then again,  she may not enjoy it.  As she gets older, chances are, she's not going to like it.

It sounds though, like she is her own person and would under normal circumstances, stand up to someone referring to her in a manner she does not care for.

She may however, not be comfortable asking you to stop.  Probably doesn't want to hurt your feelings, or worse, make you mad at her.  She has probably got a real definite idea of how you treat people you are angry with.

Russ, how about you ask your daughter, now that she's maturing, if she minds you calling her a good, or would prefer going by the very pretty name her mother gave her?

Oh - I bet that's part of what's behind the 'goob,' isn't it?  I bet you're peeved that her mother named her, and you didn't.   I bet you don't want to call her Lauren.  Is all this  'goob' talk really to get at her mother?  Would you like people calling you a goob?

Oh thank heaven, Russ is all fixed now.  He's been saved. His chains have snapped, he is free of them.  He is crying like a baby.

AND, he doesn't drink, smoke do drugs or have sex............oh dear, I just fell off my chair laughing.

3 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Oh thank heaven, Russ is all fixed now.  He's been saved. His chains have snapped, he is free of them.  He is crying like a baby.

AND, he doesn't drink, smoke do drugs or have sex............oh dear, I just fell off my chair laughing.

I was just coming here to post about this! The man is seriously delusional. We all know he has sex, the question is what he's referring to Rosie the Palm and her five sisters as this week. 

If he doesn't it's only because drugs are expensive and nobody wants to fuck him, because I'll bet you anything Jesus hasn't miraculously freed him of his desire to gorge on junk food and wallow in self-pity, and those are both sins too.

Get back to me on how successful you are at avoiding fornication, drink, and the devil's lettuce when you come home and there's a bottle of wine, a couple joints, and someone naked and willing.

9 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Honest question here...how is this guy a fundie? This guy is always talking about booze, women, etc. He's crass, curses, etc. What are the guidelines for fundie again?

I am behind. I am just now catching up on Russell's recent acts of stupidity. 

Are we supposed to be impressed with Russell's list of things he does not do? The only thing keeping him from going those things is cash. I see not on the list is eating bacon wrapped fried chicken wings and him not being a gigantic asshole. If those two were on the list, I might be impressed. 

And then we have the bi-monthly post about Russell finding Jesus again. Jesus has got to have a bad case of whiplash at this point the way Russell keeps whipping him in and out of his life. I swear Russell posts that crap to manipulate the only family member that has anything to do with him, Janice. If Russell was truly this amazing, born again Christian that has shed the chains, so to speak, then why did he 4 hours later post a stupid passive-aggressive meme talking about loyalty and honestly? He might want to look in the mirror on that one. I guess those chains made a quick comeback. 

If Russell is so amazed and inspired by the way the President Elect is starting his term, then Russell is dumper than I thought. Russell has no clue he voted against is own best interests. Russell has no clue he will be greatly affected by the change coming, and not in a good way. It is amazing to see a man that has put himself in situations with homelessness and poor health believes a billionaire that would not even think twice about him will turn it all around for the good and help him out. Sure, Russell, sure. 

I am hoping Janice will figure Russ out eventually. Like the rest of his family and friends, she will get tired of him eventually.

Now Christmas is coming up, hope he will get some good presents for Lauren. Oh no to those computer games of Russ...bad choice! Is the game on her computer? I am not sure if Isaac, her brother, is to blame all of that. Kids is what they do, they talk about their computer games all the time, sharing how to get a certain item, most points, knocking out the bad guys. If those "bad" games on her computer, it is most likely Russ has the computer. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived