IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

18 hours ago, Mecca said:

Sounds like he is just mad he has to pay child support or he can't use that other money for his Hooters or IHOP addiction. Charming. :my_rolleyes: 

Haha,Hooters must be the only place he can get any kind of the female attention he wants (along with food)

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's check the score.

Kindall: Through the job she works, with the company she started and made viable, with hopefully consistent child support from the non custodial fathers of her 4 children, she provides: Food, a permanent residence out of the elements, clothing and medical care. Even if one of the sperm donors doesn't pay, she still provides all the above. When on vacation or because it's a sperm donor birthday, she takes her kids shopping in order to provde the sperm donor with a token of the child's love. She gives her children opportunities and experiences. She teaches them values. She fully acknowledges how low they once were and never lets her kids forget either - but not in a drama queen way; she gives back and involves her kids in the process. She is teaching them nothing is free and if you want anything, including a meal, you have to work for it. She doesn't air every grievance on Facebook or other social media; even her blog never named his royal ass-ness. Even when she has to fight tooth and nail for every ounce of anything from at least one of the sperm donors, she doesn't take the drama to social media and cry victimization. It's doubtful insurance will cover Lauren's medical exams in MN next month, but she's going anyway, and taking off work to do so. It's not like you get vacation days when your income comes from a cleaning business you own; but she's going any damn way because, hello, she is a parent and she understands her responsibilities to her child. I'm sure I'm missing stuff, but I think there is little doubt how serious Lauren's mother takes her role and how much she values her daughter as the individual she is.

Russ: gave his kid a pink laptop for her 11th birthday and bashed that kid's mother all over social media.

I don't think it takes a genius to figure out who the parent is and who the vile, lazy drama queen is. I also don't think it takes any thought to determine the "Christian" from the "non Christian" - if one were into to judging another person's religious beliefs and values.

Whether or not Kindall gave Lauren a wrapped, purchased gift is irrelevant. She gives Lauren a mother. She gives Lauren her own value.

Russ just whines and then whines and then eats wings while staring at paid boobie flashers at Hooters.

16 hours ago, ellacinders said:

I totally buy that Russ really bought that pink laptop for himself.  To let Lauren 'borrow' when she's down by the river.

Considering his recent whining about 'breaking' his, and specifically mentioning, multiple times, that it has to 'run like Dad's' I do believe you have hit the nail on the head.

There is no way that thing is going to her mother's house; Russ will keep it with him for her use when she's around. That, I pretty much thought of already. But, the fact that he got it for himself and is claiming it's for her fits much, much, better. And has Russell DeJaynes written all over it.

Especially when you look back over the multitude of pictures he posts of presents given to her over the years. He's insanely proud of wrapping up chocolate

Ssantas as Christmas gifts and Legos and a Walmart Outfit for birthdays.

Note: there is nothing wrong with chocolate Santas and Legos and Walmart outfits as gifts for one's child. What isn't adding up now that it's been mentioned is when the dude had a job and an apartment, he took a relatively inexpensive approach to the gifts he gave his daughter. now, as a man living in a tent on the river without a job, he buys her a laptop?

Quite the leap, especially considering his financial security decreased.

Oh, but wait, he got back unemployment. That means he can buy big things, pretend their for his daughter, thus getting praise from himself and some Facebook friends. And he can put down his daughter's mother by comparison because, you know, what he does is the only way.

I'm rambling, but this makes so, so, so much sense.

If I recall right, the guinea pig that Lauren got one time as a gift from her father, the guinea pig had to stay at his apartment. When he lost his apartment, the guinea pig had to go with Lauren at her mother's house. Now why can't she take the guinea pig home at the time it was given as a gift?

Yep, same thing as a laptop. Stays in Russell's possession! Until we get a photo from Lauren or Kindall that it was in her possession. Rusty can't  post it.

12 minutes ago, EweSheep said:

If I recall right, the guinea pig that Lauren got one time as a gift from her father, the guinea pig had to stay at his apartment. When he lost his apartment, the guinea pig had to go with Lauren at her mother's house. Now why can't she take the guinea pig home at the time it was given as a gift?

Yep, same thing as a laptop. Stays in Russell's possession! Until we get a photo from Lauren or Kindall that it was in her possession. Rusty can't  post it.

Once Lauren grew to care about he guinea pig, it was no doubt held over Kindall's head that she *had* to take it or make Lauren unhappy. Before that, it was all about "Daddy bought you a guinea pig! Come visit daddy so you can play with your guinea pig"!

Laptop now = "Come visit daddy so you can use your laptop!"

Dude better start getting a brain because if she is going to be using technology, no doubt she will come across his asinine self as a matter of course. And she will see what he says in public about her mother. She will see the way he uses her for attention.

She's growing up Russell, and she is going to see you for what you are and think for herself one day. Your social media trail is ugly and detrimental to your daughter. Remember, when the day comes, you brought all the shit on yourself.

What is Rusty's big problem with the Windows 10 that he is having fits about not downloading or computer won't accept it? Some laptops won't download Windows 10 due to the lack of hard drive memory.

On 10/16/2016 at 6:13 PM, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

. And if Kindall chooses to go out with her gentleman friend, that's none of Rusty's fucking business. 

I can't believe Russ called out Kindall claiming she is seeing a married man and suggesting this impugns her character.

Um, Russ, I don't how to tell you this but...

3 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

I can't believe Russ called out Kindall claiming she is seeing a married man and suggesting this impugns her character.

Um, Russ, I don't how to tell you this but...

She has dealt with him for so long. I can almost see how that conversation with said boyfriend probably went, "Hey, did you know you are married? Russ posted it on Facebook. It must be true."

(Both laugh.)

2 hours ago, OhTheDrama said:

She has dealt with him for so long. I can almost see how that conversation with said boyfriend probably went, "Hey, did you know you are married? Russ posted it on Facebook. It must be true."

(Both laugh.)

Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting anyone end another person's life!!!

That said, Kindall has put up with his crap for so long. I don't know how she does it, she clearly loves her children and values Lauren having a relationship with her sperm donor. But if she lost it in a fit of rage and Rusty ended up being tossed off a bridge and into the Illinois River, there's no jury on this planet that would convict her of a felony. Especially after they viewed Rusty's Facebook page. Hell, they'd probably crowdfund so Kindall and the kids could live in luxury. He's that aggravating. 

I know she's not Catholic, but should we try to start some sort of canonization process for Kindall on behalf of FJ?

Someone called him out on the Kindall post.

Can't wait to hear his whining on that.

The more I even think about that post the more sick I feel. It's not my life being affected by his existence, it shouldn't bother me that he's such a fucking asshole. But, I have dealt with an asshole whose only goal in life was to make me as miserable as he was, and he used all my weaknesses and insecurities against me to accomplish his goal.

I see much of that with Russ's public posts about his daughter's mother. He is so over the top jealous of her and the way she has made a life for herself and her kids - and not with him - that he is blinded by rage and hate.

That makes him not only a whining baby, but a dangerous sociopath.

His belief that *he* is entitled to what Kindall has means he is clearly not all there in the sanity department and that makes him a threat.

I hope she keeps active OP's against that guy.

As ill as he makes me feel, I can only imagine what it does to Kindall.

I don't think Kindall has an active OP on Russ. 

Maybe Russ is just a whiner, whenever he gets the attention from his FB friends, all for the better. I wish those FB friends in there will know what really goes on in Russ' life and how miserable he is. Yep, its getting COLD now, temperatures dipping into the 30s and 40s. Propane heating during those crisp fall days are going to be expensive. Back to the shelter, old boy!

Just wait, he will delete that "offensive" post.

Catching up after a month without Russ.  And what a great month that was! ;)  
I'm going to digress back to Russ's birthday since I saw no one mention something I noted...
The descriptions of his gifts from Lauren seemed, um, a little less than grateful...

My kiddo makes me feel like a king! She insisted we go to dinner for my birthday..then she got me three gifts. She knows me too well a led headlamp to add to my collection. I have many in my car. Then a cool as ever little monocular. We both play with constantly and a Tiger 28th a broken head! She makes everyday worthwhile! Blessed!

Did he really have to mention that he already has many LED headlamps?  And unless the broken Tiger is some sort of inside joke between he and Lauren, I don't get his mentioning it was broken (!!!)  
I hope he didn't show his disappointment when presented with the gifts, and as already noted, I hope Lauren doesn't read his posts concerning her or her mother with that new computer of hers.

Just noticed that Kindall edited the photo of Lauren and her flowers to say that they were from her Dad.  You got your way Russ!  You get ALL the credit!

21 minutes ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

Just noticed that Kindall edited the photo of Lauren and her flowers to say that they were from her Dad.  You got your way Russ!  You get ALL the credit!

Yep, he's now back in the running for Father of the Year, yay Rusty! 

1 hour ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

I can just see daily bombardment.

"Why didn't you tell Facebook I got Lauren those flowers?"

Sent in some form of message every.single.day. Probably more than once a day.

I don't doubt for a second she changed the post to make him STFU and leave her alone than for any other reason.

Assholes like Russ know how to wear down their prey. It's rarely ever even about the topic, it's about knowing that their incessant behavior usually results in getting their own way. So, they do it over and over and over, and the topic of the obsession is second to the manipulation of their prey and 'winning'.

Because, notice, he hasn't changed a single one of his posts that throws Kindall under the bus.

It's all about Russ being the center of the universe.

I so want to give him the biggest slap I've imagined since dealing with my ex husband.

Yes, she HAD to post about it to get him to shut up. It is her FB page and leave it as that whatever Lauren and her mom need to post. 

Like a little kid, Rusty that is. It never ceases to amaze me.

She could praise him to the ends of the earth, and he's STILL drag her through mud.  Because. She. Does. Not. Want. HIM.

It never ceases to amaze that anyone ever did.

14 hours ago, bea said:

It never ceases to amaze that anyone ever did.

I still stand by my previous conclusions about how/why anyone ever did. They were vulnerable, scared, insecure; they were in the midst of living an upside down life and their hearts and minds were upside down as well. Making major changes in your life when you aren't healthy to begin with leads to poor decision making. Not that it should be a reason to not make necessary changes, but in both cases - that we know of, SJ & K  - the women had *just* left bad marriages with kids to support while they got their own shit together. Along comes someone who says the right things and you get sucked in quick. It doesn't take long. A few conversations, a few extra attentions given, a few conversations where he vilifies the man they left while pretending to be the opposite. Then, he has his grips in and starts manipulating and your upside down life is now backwards and you don't know right from wrong or left from right. Then he plays with your insecurities and fears and convinces you you need him in order to cope. All things that healthy people don't fall for, but master manipulators prey on those who are in transition and 'weak'.  

In short, he preys on those least likely to see him for what he is because they are not clearly seeing anything. 

By the time their vision clears, they have to pry themselves lose from the hooks Russ has jammed into their very soul. 

Russ knows he could never get a 'good woman'. So he goes out of his way to find women he can manipulate and fuck with for at least long enough to impregnate them, apparently.

He's among the lowest form of humanity. 

Well, I agree save for the point about Russ never being able to get a good woman.  I would state that SJ and K are good women, and good mothers.  However, Russ knows he could never get a woman who is in possession of a positive esteem. 

8 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Well, I agree save for the point about Russ never being able to get a good woman.  I would state that SJ and K are good women, and good mothers.  However, Russ knows he could never get a woman who is in possession of a positive esteem. 

True that.  And every woman can lose her mind for whatever time it takes to get knocked up.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived