IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

Even Russ isn't that stupid- he knows where bacon and chicken come from, silly. Obviously the ranch dressing is the vegetable. I mean, it's part of salad, which is made of vegetables, therefore by the Transitive Property of Health Food it's also a vegetable. Like juice (made of fruit, you know) and bran muffins (forget that a muffin is cake for breakfast, there's some healthy stuff in there... somewhere), and veggie chips (it's totally different when it's a deep-fried parsnip than a deep-fried potato, right?).

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, according to his Facebook, he's still at McDonalds.  Probably because they serve breakfast, lunch AND dinner.  One stop shop, easy as an Apple McFritter and he can just live in his car in the parking lot.

I think it is adorable and FUN for Lauren to attend the parade. I hope she enjoys her stash of candy!!!!!!!

Russ, get your own damn candy. What you need is ADULT sized candy!

49 minutes ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Looks like he's back in Peoria again. Guess he didn't find Rose at that McDonald's in Indiana. 

No doubt an evil ex is to blame.

No doubt an evil ex is to blame.

The Universe plots against him. All he wants to do is BE THERE for his children, and he winds up at Hooters or McDonald's and it's all a plot.

David made his Facebook location Cincinnati. Looks like the happy couple is definitely back together.

For all the 'credit' he is given as a father, I still think he is a complete dick and dangerous. 

Sarah makes her choices but the kids are the ones that will suffer. 

The whole lot of them are a bad soap opera waiting to be cancelled.

Let's hope David has learned some hard earned lessons.  I like to believe that anyone, given enough of a shakeup, can change for the better.  However....if they are back together, this is a 'honeymoon' phase.  And if Sarah does not keep her foot down hard on the head of the snake, it will slither out from underneath her footing and when she least expects it, bite her.  Hard.    

I hope for the sake of the children, that both David and Sarah work hard, put these kids emotional well being ahead of their own wants and needs, and work together as a team to raise them the best they can, and put the differences/behaviors/emotions that led them down this rotten path to begin with, behind them in the rear view mirror, and focus on the hard work needed to forge the road ahead. 

And, sadly too, I think that a certain someone in Peoria needs to be left far behind in their dust.  He needs to forge a different road.  He made his bed, he has to lie in it, and he needs to accept what is best for that child, and what is best for the child he has permitted to remain in his life.  He chose her first, she comes first.

Given that Sarah and David appear to be back together and taking into account the difficulties of Sarah's last pregnancy, should we expect an announcement from them in the coming months?

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

Given that Sarah and David appear to be back together and taking into account the difficulties of Sarah's last pregnancy, should we expect an announcement from them in the coming months?

IIRC, she had her tubes tied when she had the c-section for Rose.

14 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

IIRC, she had her tubes tied when she had the c-section for Rose.

Good, I'm glad they won't be bringing any more kids into this.

9 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Let's hope David has learned some hard earned lessons.  I like to believe that anyone, given enough of a shakeup, can change for the better.  However....if they are back together, this is a 'honeymoon' phase.  And if Sarah does not keep her foot down hard on the head of the snake, it will slither out from underneath her footing and when she least expects it, bite her.  Hard.    

I hope for the sake of the children, that both David and Sarah work hard, put these kids emotional well being ahead of their own wants and needs, and work together as a team to raise them the best they can, and put the differences/behaviors/emotions that led them down this rotten path to begin with, behind them in the rear view mirror, and focus on the hard work needed to forge the road ahead. 

And, sadly too, I think that a certain someone in Peoria needs to be left far behind in their dust.  He needs to forge a different road.  He made his bed, he has to lie in it, and he needs to accept what is best for that child, and what is best for the child he has permitted to remain in his life.  He chose her first, she comes first.

I hope so too! I hope SJ remains cautious and on guard with David. I just hope he does not relapse into his anger and jealousy. He had a quite a bit of growing up to do and so far, I think he is doing ok. Only time can tell. 

All in all, I hope SJ still remain single for a good while. Preferably if she didn't remarry until the last kid graduates from high school. 

All we can do is just hope for the best!

Rusty took Lauren to church (Harvest Bible Chapel, my sister and her family attend that same location when they go back to visit my parents) and then mini golfing and a trip to the St. Phil's Church Festival. He's posted lots of videos and photos so everyone knows he's a great single dad! That poor little girl, you just know he was attempting to find a woman while he was there. Vomit. 

11 minutes ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Rusty took Lauren to church (Harvest Bible Chapel, my sister and her family attend that same location when they go back to visit my parents) and then mini golfing and a trip to the St. Phil's Church Festival. He's posted lots of videos and photos so everyone knows he's a great single dad! That poor little girl, you just know he was attempting to find a woman while he was there. Vomit. 

Hmmm.....I am confused. Russell was painting a very dire picture of Lauren's health just a few days back, but now he is showing video of Lauren riding several rides. I would assume that if he was telling the truth he would not allow her to ride those types of rides out of concern for her neck and spine. 

1 minute ago, Mecca said:

Hmmm.....I am confused. Russell was painting a very dire picture of Lauren's health just a few days back, but now he is showing video of Lauren riding several rides. I would assume that if he was telling the truth he would not allow her to ride those types of rides out of concern for her neck and spine. 

Oh c'mon, she's going to have all these horrible surgeries and it's going to be so incredibly hard FOR HIM to suffer through all the trauma, he's going against doctor's orders and common sense because he's a brave dad who wants his Goobie to have great memories. For him. Because it's all about Rusty. He's going through hell. And don't you forget it. 

By the way, did anyone see the post Kind all made a couple of weeks ago regarding the play Lauren was going to be in? Apparently they didn't have enough mentors for all the special needs participants, so Lauren and some others were cut. Russ commented that HE was "severely disappointed" (has he been hanging around Jill Rodrigues lately?). No "How disappointing for Lauren". Nope, it's all about him. Douche. 

On 9/24/2016 at 1:07 PM, fundiefan said:

David made his Facebook location Cincinnati. Looks like the happy couple is definitely back together.

For all the 'credit' he is given as a father, I still think he is a complete dick and dangerous. 

Sarah makes her choices but the kids are the ones that will suffer. 

The whole lot of them are a bad soap opera waiting to be cancelled.

How did I miss this?! I better stay on the lookout for Mr. Meister and Mr. DeJaynes and keep a flashlight handy. 

Aww, a new meme taking credit for his child's appearance.   So in all this, we realize there's one thing about Russ that's not lazy.  His sperm.  Which are solely representative of past DNA and not representative of the character of an individual.  

There is little more pathetic than taking a screen shot of your grocery store single slice package of 'birthday cake' and a pint of Ben and Jerry's and posting your lonely party of one birthday party on Facebook.   Okay...not paying a dime in child support and not bothering to acknowledge parenting human beings actually does 'take the cake' in terms of pathetic behavior.  Still.......Russ just HAD to throw himself a pity party b-day party and show it on Facebook to elicit some sort of reaction.  Even his own brother didn't wish him a happy birthday.  The brother he constantly shits on.  Go figure.  Looks like he's back at the campground.  Gonna get mighty cold soon, Rusty.  There aren't enough birthday candles to warm up a winter Illinois evening.

20 hours ago, ellacinders said:

There is little more pathetic than taking a screen shot of your grocery store single slice package of 'birthday cake' and a pint of Ben and Jerry's and posting your lonely party of one birthday party on Facebook.   Okay...not paying a dime in child support and not bothering to acknowledge parenting human beings actually does 'take the cake' in terms of pathetic behavior.  Still.......Russ just HAD to throw himself a pity party b-day party and show it on Facebook to elicit some sort of reaction.  Even his own brother didn't wish him a happy birthday.  The brother he constantly shits on.  Go figure.  Looks like he's back at the campground.  Gonna get mighty cold soon, Rusty.  There aren't enough birthday candles to warm up a winter Illinois evening.

I am in the midwest and we are already getting down into the 30's at night. It warms up during the day so it's not the cold season yet, but the nights...I put my down blanket on my bed already and I live in an actual apartment with walls & floors & such. I could not imagine being in a tent. 

In my former life I camped a lot. I loved it. I remember many, many nights freezing my ass off in a tent. I survived it because I knew it was temporary; all part of the experience, and at the end of the camping trip I'd be home. Living in a tent now, as the nights begin to cool, and knowing not only that you aren't going 'home' but that it's going to get colder and colder....the boy is one hell of an idiot. Really. He had all summer to get off his ass and get a job. More than six months. Did he even try? 

I'd have to say no. He's too fucking lazy to think ahead. 

I hope he freezes in his tent. I know it's mean but it's not like I'm wishing it on someone who works their ass off to support their child at any and all costs.

Remember, Russ has access to homeless shelters when it gets cold but I think they have a time frame restriction of how long you can stay there.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived