IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

Or he can go looking for a woman that has funds so he won't have to work. Almost like a pimp daddy. Once the moms had enough of him goofing off, they would cut the funds down to a trickle, empathic enough just to feed him and share the roof but nothing more until they left him high and dry. Woe is me, no money, no income to pay child support. 

Go collect cans, Rusty. Go to temp services, don't limit yourself just "certain jobs", even it is "beneath you". Do it before you get surgery done because you would be laid up for a little bit. Now, don't get too lazy. Or collect disability but it would be a LOT harder and takes a year or more, particularly if you have to appeal over and over. TONS of paperwork involved.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, EweSheep said:

It's too bad that women can't get her tubes tied as easily as men. All that loopholes we have to endure to get there so we do not have kids when we enjoy male company or for medical reasons and for valid reasons. We really do not have to "add" on the population just because our parents are desiring to have some grandchildren.

Amen to that! I'm very thankful for supportive parents who have never even jokingly hinted about grandchildren. My mom nearly died about an hour after our birth (I'm a twin) from massive hemorrhaging, so my parents appreciate how dangerous childbirth can be, not to mention how difficult and stressful parenting is. So my folks have never gone in that direction. My twin sister has two sons, so mom and dad do the grandparents thing and life is good. 

But even if snip snip was offered free to men at a low or no income level, Rusty wouldn't have it done. He'd think his manhood was being taken away or something asinine like that - the same reason why many men don't get their dogs or cats neutered. Ugh. Besides, a bun in the oven or out in the display case at the bakery is Rusty's way of telling the world he's getting some. 

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 9:38 PM, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Apparently there are many women out there who drop their panties at the mere thought of a man with kids.

He might do better with the femmes if he had a dog.  Poor Lauren, thank heavens she has her mom and Rose.

11 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

But even if snip snip was offered free to men at a low or no income level, Rusty wouldn't have it done. He'd think his manhood was being taken away or something asinine like that - the same reason why many men don't get their dogs or cats neutered. Ugh.

Well, I'm sure he could talk a dr into implanting those dog testicle implants (Google "Neuticles.")  Russki could even get the largest "Great Dane" size...can you imagine the "Go Fund Me" account he could make up for that, lol??!!

13 minutes ago, Granwych said:

He might do better with the femmes if he had a dog.  Poor Lauren, thank heavens she has her mom and Rose.

Well, I'm sure he could talk a dr into implanting those dog testicle implants (Google "Neuticles.")  Russki could even get the largest "Great Dane" size...can you imagine the "Go Find Me" account he could make up for that, lol??!!

I can see him doing that. And poor Lauren - her mom is incredible for allowing Lauren's sperm donor to get visitation with her, she's a much bigger person than I probably would be if I had to deal with a slimeball like Krusty. And Krusty is a prime example of what can happen when girls believe a guy who says he'll pull out. Wrap it up, everyone! 

I just can imagine what his testicles would look like when he walks down the street....two tennis balls sticking out like a sore thumb. Wait! Its other member need enlargements. It has to match!

Holy guacamole! Look at those bulges from his pants! Either the women can go to him for a test run or run away. Snip, snip.

We know he reads this....because now he's uploaded a few videos of just his daughter.  While you had to pretty much be goaded into it Russ, one day you will thank us for putting the idea into your head, because otherwise, you'd be alone with very little to remember her by other than loads and loads of your selfies.  And those are decidedly not very memorable, apart from the "I can never   un-see this" aspect of most of them.

43 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

We know he reads this....because now he's uploaded a few videos of just his daughter.  While you had to pretty much be goaded into it Russ, one day you will thank us for putting the idea into your head, because otherwise, you'd be alone with very little to remember her by other than loads and loads of your selfies.  And those are decidedly not very memorable, apart from the "I can never   un-see this" aspect of most of them.

We've always known he reads here. His entire FB exists for the sake of FJ. He caters to us, all the while whining that we're big meanies. He would have nothing if he didn't have FJ.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Some days he's quiet or does nothing really out of the ordinary... and it seems like this forum tries to bait him. 

Maybe I am too much of an optimist, because I can't help mentally begging him to stop taking the bait.

My "good vibes" get lost on their way to him I guess... because he always takes the bait.

I guess my luck didn't hold. The guy I was dating broke it off yesterday. So much for well educated, handsome and financially secure. And snipped. Oh well. Back to the dating pool. Russ, seriously get your shit together and get snipped. You'll thank us for it. 

23 hours ago, fundiefan said:

We've always known he reads here. His entire FB exists for the sake of FJ. He caters to us, all the while whining that we're big meanies. He would have nothing if he didn't have FJ.

Let that sink in for a moment.

I'd really rather not...oh well, it's a dirty job but some people have to do it!

I don't think of what we say so much as 'baiting,' as much as testing.   All he has to do is set his Facebook to private.  That's it.  He WON'T do that because then public discussion about him comes to a careening halt.    It's the last thing he wants to occur, no one discussing him.  He fancies himself something of a celebrity.   He's been quiet for a few days, I think we'd all like him to grow up, do something meaningful with his life, set his page to private and keep it that way.

Sadly, he proves that he can only remain quiet for so long, and particularly if no one discusses him, he cannot stand it and does something outrageous to get a new conversation going.   One might conclude none of us have lives because we pay attention to him, but really, the societal study aspect of this is fascinating.  

No one is baiting. We're actually feeding his soul. He needs FJ to talk about him; he needs to have a reason to talk; he needs to feel validated. Since that happens nowhere else in his miserable life, he turn to the Internet and FJ. We are, actually, doing him a favor every time there is a new post in this thread.

Seems he has a 'job' and keys to a shop (car detailing?) and it's all because of god. How convenient that he's so religious again. It comes and goes, but apparently his god has now given him a job and a great boss and more money than ever and blah, blah, blah. 

I bet he sleeps in the shop. A roof over his head without having to pay rent. That Russ is a lucky man. 

It's Lauren who isn't so fortunate in having him for a sperm donor and having to actually share her life with him.

It's so wonderful he has a great boss! I wonder if its the same kind of great boss he had last year, who helped him get a car when his own finally fell apart, and who gave him a raise and a promotion. And who then, five months later, became evil, toxic and abusive, so much so that he had to quit and become homeless.

It looks like he did pay off the little amount remaining on his traffic tickets from last year. I truly doubt that in less than TWO WEEKS he has earned enough to pay off the grand he owed in back child support, and the $750 owed to Kindalls attorney. 

I'm sure it was GOD who did all this because Russell is just such a patient, humble, godly, persecuted man. Not because good ol Russ would face fines and possible jail time if he kept slacking off on his financial obligations to his daughters mother. 

He's a sick bastard.

He got a job, good for him for finally getting off his proverbial rear.  Now, since he's making more money than ever, and probably living rent free in that shop to get his bearings, we will see how long the generosity of his employer lasts.

Methinks that the last 'great boss' who was so generous, then became abusive, rather than the story reading the way Russ tells it, I have a feeling that Russ took so much advantage, and possibly created so many problems that the boss finally saw the forest through the trees and had enough.

The charm that Russ seems to be able to front when meeting new people likely doesn't only extend to romancing women.   He reminds me a lot of my sister in many ways.

When you meet her, she is so charming and bubbly, and so very Christian and charitable minded, that one might think she's a walking saint.  However...and this process generally takes an average of two years or less, depending on my sister's ability to sustain the act, everyone eventually realizes they are dealing with a toxic nutcase and walk away.

She has been fired from so many jobs, but always feigns that she quit over some injustice, but in reality, she got caught doing something incredibly wrong.  Historically she has always been a master manipulator, a liar, a thief and a user.  

She begins with the charm, then becomes the martyr, the victim of evil people (of course, nothing brought on by any of her own life choices) and then, she begins to slip and let her nasty, vicious, toxic side show.  Just like Russ.

Lord...I just realized why he fascinates me so...he's the male version of my sister.

He's painting windows on a second floor via ladder.  Good for him, although as he'd have us believe, he is in such poor health, he cannot even manage going for a walk.  Interesting he can now climb ladders and work a way up high stripping and painting windows.  Think perhaps those health excuses for inaction are even more bogus than previously thought.

I guess the same God that got Russ this super awesome job also healed his "femeral" hernia. 

I am glad Russell now has a job because Lauren needs support from her dad and a place to stay other than a tent. I just hope King Numb Nuts does not screw it up. 

7 hours ago, Mecca said:

I guess the same God that got Russ this super awesome job also healed his "femeral" hernia. 

I am glad Russell now has a job because Lauren needs support from her dad and a place to stay other than a tent. I just hope King Numb Nuts does not screw it up. 

So glad God found him a job... funny how much a court order hurries God along sometimes... :my_dodgy:

Oh, I think that God/Karma/Personal Higher Power is whispering to you all the time, and when you blatantly refuse to listen, sometimes, he has to scream in your ear.  Maybe God is using the legal system to scream at Russell, which I find more likely than God just handing him jobs on a silver platter as a reward for his self-imposed martyrdom.   

4 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Oh, I think that God/Karma/Personal Higher Power is whispering to you all the time, and when you blatantly refuse to listen, sometimes, he has to scream in your ear.  Maybe God is using the legal system to scream at Russell, which I find more likely than God just handing him jobs on a silver platter as a reward for his self-imposed martyrdom.   

Oh, I agree... there was at least 1 reference to "God's timing" in the comments though and that was my point. He also talks about his new job/money/etc as though he had no choice in the matter... that his actions or previous lack thereof didn't have much to do with his problems.

I absolutely believe God wanted him to have all those things... it wasn't God's timing that caused the wait to last so long though.

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:30 PM, ellacinders said:

He reminds me a lot of my sister in many ways.

Sounds an awful lot like one of my sisters, except she isn't overtly Christian. 

I wonder what Rusty's new employer thinks of Rusty publicly advertising that he has keys and full access to the building. Might want to be a bit more discreet about this information (and much, much more), Rusty.  

So he got the Unemployment Benefits even though he quit, after all.....somehow, he proved his case.

Got a feeling pretty much everyone he knows is sitting back and saying..."Let's see how long the charm of this job lasts and he calls it quits over yet another abusive boss."

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived