IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, bea said:

Whaaaat? Details, please! I missed that.

His Facebook is public. She left. He's all religious and whiney. I don't know why she left, he doesn't say.  Or, I missed it because his whining is as incessant as Russ's and I can only take so much.

Wow. He's really sorry, he's so sorry, he's a blood-bought (eeew) spirit-filled Christian and GOD is gonna restore his family and he's never giving up....
Yeah. I bet. Chelsea, don't look back, keep running. So this was what, marriage #5? Down the tubes.
His whinging has a different time than Russ. Russ is just pathetic. James is simultaneously whining and patting himself on the back, it seems.
Blech . Hope Chelsea finds the other exes, who are apparently in touch with one another.

Added: he's a Trump supporter. Jesus take the wheel. [emoji23]

So I finally made it to Peoria to visit my parents - I will be here for two full days, mainly on the East side of the river (folks live in Morton, which is just east of East Peoria). My goal is to find Russell, in some form or fashion. Of course, I will not be alone and am in no way representing Free Jinger. I probably won't see him, but I will walk around downtown and take my chances - with a buddy, of course. I know he's not exciting, but it's not like the Duggars or the Rodriguii are nearby, I have to work with what I've got...

5 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

So I finally made it to Peoria to visit my parents - I will be here for two full days, mainly on the East side of the river (folks live in Morton, which is just east of East Peoria). My goal is to find Russell, in some form or fashion. Of course, I will not be alone and am in no way representing Free Jinger. I probably won't see him, but I will walk around downtown and take my chances - with a buddy, of course. I know he's not exciting, but it's not like the Duggars or the Rodriguii are nearby, I have to work with what I've got...

The homeless shelter would be a good place to find him. LOL!

And have an Avanti's gondola sandwich for us!

Dear Sarah Jane, having grown up Fundie and homeschooled, you likely aren't aware of the rule of threes when it comes to numbers of sexual partners. It's a bit outdated and sexist, but in this case it's probably true. The rule of threes is that when announcing a number of sexual partners, a woman will take her true number and divide it by three to get what she feels is an acceptable number to announce. The male however, will take his real number of partners and multiply it by three to get his brag number. In Krusty's case, I think he multiplies his real number by twelve. Just so you know, he's stroking his own ego (and probably something else too, but Jesus says that's evil). 

While generally true, I think my husband must be telling the truth, since while I don't think much of his last ex, 4/3 isn't a valid number of sex partners...

He's harping on getting his physician to admit he's got a hernia.  Wonder if he's after a disability suit against the former employer?

Sorry all, I haven't had a chance to go anywhere near East Peoria or Peoria since I got here. And to think Rusty took photos of himself walking across what I think is the Bob Michel Bridge. That would have meant he'd have been hanging around downtown Peoria for sure. Damn! 

4 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Sorry all, I haven't had a chance to go anywhere near East Peoria or Peoria since I got here. And to think Rusty took photos of himself walking across what I think is the Bob Michel Bridge. That would have meant he'd have been hanging around downtown Peoria for sure. Damn! 

It is Bob Michel Bridge. Not sure if the Steak and Shake is still there on the East Peoria side of that bridge. I remember that old iron road bridge.....made my mother nervous driving over it LOL!

You guys are making me want to visit Peoria.

Krusty seems to be paying off his traffic court debt. That's a plus, I suppose.

Since SJ was brought up, is she back with David? I know she moved to Ohio, but I was under the impression he couldn't move due to the probation (or whatever it was) he got as his part of the punishment for his fight with Russell (an aside: David must've been holding back, because he's like 6'5" and Russell is a blob). Did she and David work things out? I hope she's safe and making good choices. Whoever it was that saw pictures of Rose with Lauren, does SJ have an Instagram or was this just private info?

6 hours ago, bea said:

You guys are making me want to visit Peoria.

Krusty seems to be paying off his traffic court debt. That's a plus, I suppose.

Since SJ was brought up, is she back with David? I know she moved to Ohio, but I was under the impression he couldn't move due to the probation (or whatever it was) he got as his part of the punishment for his fight with Russell (an aside: David must've been holding back, because he's like 6'5" and Russell is a blob). Did she and David work things out? I hope she's safe and making good choices. Whoever it was that saw pictures of Rose with Lauren, does SJ have an Instagram or was this just private info?

Peoria is a good place to visit and plenty of things to see and do. Lived outside of Peoria, I sure do miss the town and my friends there. It has grown A LOT and going back there, particularly with War Memorial, threw me a loop how it changed in twenty years!

Russ has been paying off his traffic court debt. For some reason, he will not to pay this month's fines but will pick back up next month. Nice.

As for SJ, who knows for sure. Since David is the father of all the kids, I would not be surprised if they hit off in aimable means, for the kids' sakes. David is still under probation and has been pretty good, and working as much as he can despite of the good old state of IL which it is pretty dismal when it comes to employment and job availability. If they got back together, hope they understand and learned that what they had done wasn't right and it destroyed their marriage. 

For the photos of SJ, Rose and Lauren, it is private information. I've seen them and they were beautiful and happy. Lauren was so happy, so smitten with her new sister and both Lauren's mom and SJ seems to be hitting off in very good terms, almost like close friends. SJ appeared to be relaxed, not gaunt or "worried" in her picture and seems like she has her groove back in place. No, she is not dating anyone as far as I know and yes, she still in Ohio and David is still in IL. Glad she left her drama private or simply not written/posted publicly. Something Russ should have done.

There was one picture of Rose and Lauren on SJ's instagram a few weeks ago. Russells infamous urinary picture came almost right after it. Which makes me think he posted it towards SJ and Kindall because he was pissed off that the girls got together and he wasn't involved. 

David has posted a photo of himself and Rose, captioning it 'my daughter' or something similar.  Think his reasons for doing so are most likely double edged.  Makes him look good to some ,and     guaranteed to bait Russ into going into orbit.

Sarah does post photos of herself and all the kids on her blog, which is public.  

He only seems to go into orbit over his oldest child taking vacations with her grandparents. Hurry up Ross, milk this opportunity to try to gain some sympathy!

Oh yeah, every time Lauren goes have so much fun, or in surgery, he is milking for all its worth!

If David wants to claim Rose as his daughter, then by Jove, he should since Russ was too busy blaming everyone else for the "cause" of people getting away from him.

Found a great Christian band in a park...so a new excuse to take video selfies.  Sure, he tosses his daughter in few of them too.  But mostly, I think....an excuse to video himself.  Yikes.

He seems to focus on the band that it appears no one is watching, judging by the scores of empty chairs lined up.  And himself.  If I had a child that had a limited time on this earth, I would film HER dancing and playing to the music, not record myself  and a ho hum band you can't even see.  But that's just me.

He's still a dick. Using his daughter for his own agenda. When he gets a job, supports her, take her for her medical care, and puts a roof over her head, he may then be considered a dad. Until then he's merely a sperm donor using his kid for Facebook attention and he only gets to do that because the law says even deadbeat sperm donors have a 'right' to a relationship with the kid they made. For Lauren's sake, since she knowsnhim, I guess he's lucky. If she had never known him, she would be no worse off.

10 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

He's still a dick. Using his daughter for his own agenda. When he gets a job, supports her, take her for her medical care, and puts a roof over her head, he may then be considered a dad. Until then he's merely a sperm donor using his kid for Facebook attention and he only gets to do that because the law says even deadbeat sperm donors have a 'right' to a relationship with the kid they made. For Lauren's sake, since she knowsnhim, I guess he's lucky. If she had never known him, she would be no worse off.

Oh yeah, Rusty is a major dick. The photos he posts of Lauren and the photos of the two of them together remind me of all those guys on the dating websites, they insist on having their offspring in at least one or two photos on their profiles. Apparently there are many women out there who drop their panties at the mere thought of a man with kids. Personally I don't plan on having kids, and just started dating a guy who got snipped several years ago and has no kids. Beyond his great education, brain, excellent conversation and gorgeous eyes, the snip snip was a HUGE turn on! Wish me luck, folks. 

It's too bad that women can't get her tubes tied as easily as men. All that loopholes we have to endure to get there so we do not have kids when we enjoy male company or for medical reasons and for valid reasons. We really do not have to "add" on the population just because our parents are desiring to have some grandchildren.

Rusty (clearly not having the funds to do so) would not likely (if he had the funds) ever have the guts or the decency to have the prevention snip done upon his person.   He's such a baby he couldn't take the discomfort or risk not being able to make more babies...because you just know he totally believes that the fertile Myrtle Cinderella of his dreams is in a one man pup tent around the next bend in the river.  And lo, never mind she is also insolvent and cannot support herself nor the both of them, nor the three, or four, or five, or six, or seven or eight of them.

Woman with empty pocketbook, on the run with 3 kids, a toddler and an infant?  No worries.  Ole Rusty moves in for the kill.  Not a thought about how he will support her, her brood and future children because he's too damn lazy (and insolvent)  to at the very least, run across the street to the market and spring for a condom.

These photos of his child 'out and about, having a fabulous time with Dad' are for the most part,  for legal and sympathetic attention attraction purposes only. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived