IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

Russell DeJaynes, the man without any plan . . . . 

He's living in a tent, fighting the custody arrangements for his daughter, and predictably blows on his own special schedule.

Oh, and he thinks he's "all that."  And more.

There's a couple of exes, some re-enacting, and a whole lotta drama.

Facebook may be found at Russell L. DeJaynes, Jr.

Previous thread:

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good title!!!!!!!!!

Russell saga continues LOL!

I thought the court withdrawn was by Russ himself, how in the heck he can afford an attorney?!

I wished he would just take whatever visitation assigned to get his life back in order, get a job, find an apt and then he can go back to court to revise the visitation so Lauren can have a place where she can sleep in her own bed and spend some time with her dad doing fun things.

I am surprised how Kindall tolerates his bull. I hope the judge got a good laugh and Russ would be throwing a pitching fit like a seven year old kid that can't get his way. 

I would rather have Russ go camping than sleeping in the homeless shelters when the weather is decent. Bedbugs are pretty rampant in some places, including college dorms. So I am sure he does not want to bring that "home"!

I am glad Lauren is having a BLAST with her grandparents and going places she hasn't been to!  Yeah Russ would be upset not to have his "turn" for Lauren or "be a part" of the vacation.

I don't know, of course, but I'm not so sure Kindall tolerates his shit. She does what is in Lauren's best interest regardless of what she personally thinks/feels. That's what a real parent does. Russ creates the shit so he can feel important. Rather than consider Lauren's best life, he needs to make her mother pay for not staying with him and moving onto a decent life after him. He can't stand that Kindall has put the pieces of her life together in a complete way. She doesn't use revenge. She focuses on her kids, herself and her god. Russell is the mosquito that will never go away. So, in a way, letting him have his tantrums all the damn time probably pisses Russ off more than if she responded/fought him. Let him self destruct. She has a life to live. 

Russ is incessant that she has a good life and gives Lauren a good life, entirely separate from him. He seethes with that and will spend his life trying to make her 'pay' - never once actually considering his daughter, her needs or her life. 

It's all about Russ. And since he ignores Rose's existence, he only has Kindall to harass until his dying day. 

I give her a lot of credit for consistently rising about him and his shit. And no doubt she has a lawyer on retainer simply to deal with Russ. 

I kept a lawyer 'active' for three years after my divorce because my ex is such a child; it was well worth the money to never have to personally deal with him and let the lawyer do her job. Even if it cost me money, it was a fair trade for my mental health and being able to get on with my life without constantly having to deal with a tantrum throwing ex. 

His accusation of Kindall's "theft" of his time with Lauren is eating away at my weekend.  I'm not sure I can prevent the nasty, mean version of myself that lurks within from getting out on this thread.

He is the parent who is stealing from the other.  No child support.  Sure, he's got money to pay off fines, but not to make sure Lauren has a decent life.  No effort to do what is necessary to ensure his daughter, in the long run, is proud of her father, rather than the shame and embarrassment that will soon come with the realization of just what a loser her father is.

What a PIG.  A SWINE.  A complete waste of oxygen on this planet.  He is truly a reprehensible, disgusting individual.

I see now that he has posted the real reasons for his appearance.  The Alieve medication that caused all his bloating and swelling.  The constant car accidents and falls that prevent exercise.  

Yet the lean meats, vegetables and fruits that are the mainstay of his diet, and always have been, remain in place.  He is looking so good,  simply by giving up the candy and soda he only began to ingest in the last year.

Well...just, wow.

5 hours ago, EweSheep said:

I would rather have Russ go camping than sleeping in the homeless shelters when the weather is decent.

I disagree with this. While he's out camping Russ is in denial about how bad things have gotten. In a shelter he would probably have access to social workers who can help him 1) realize just how bad his situation is 2) see what caused the situation and 3) work to resolve the situation. There's not guarantee he would take the advice/help but at least it would be more accessible to him in the shelter.

Sadly, he seems to be in denial no matter if he is homeless or in an apartment. When was the last time Russell was NOT in denial?

From the time of his first mention on Free Jinger, what has he taken responsibility for? In the last few years?

Everything, all the time, was someone else's fault. 

All of his problems were created by others.

He is a perpetual victim.

Not only has he never contributed to or created negative circumstances, HE ALSO IS:

The worlds greatest, most amazing dad (his own description!)

Hot, sexy, sultry, desirable, drool-worthy, ad nauseam

A hard worker

Loving, accepting, warm-fuzzy-inducing

A great Christian

This wonderful, sexy, hard working guy somehow fell into the wicked clutches of the two most evil women in the entire world. He was just an innocent guy who fell for married women; after all, who can stop love? He was still a great Christian, and he wasn't committing adultery. Because HE wasn't married - those awful women were married, and they were the ones who were the adulterers. He was a nice Christian guy.  He loved both women, or thought he did, but during his relationship with each one he abused them in various ways.

Kindall's blog details some of her truly terrifying experiences at his hands, including physical assault and abuse and mental and emotional trauma. We've seen the rants and posts on his facebook page about SJ, who was alternately his love and then a lying, abusive, slut who somehow magically found time to not only keep up full time relationships with both him AND the man she divorced, but countless others, keeping it a secret from all involved, all the while caring for 5 young kids, being pregnant with a 6th, working and dealing with serious pregnancy complications. While Kindall takes his daughter to doctor appointments, sits with her through surgeries, takes her to church, to school, buys her everything she needs and demonstrates to her daughter the value hard work, a positive attitude, and love for others, Russell declares on facebook that she should have "been born without a uterus." This is just a little of the public stuff. Who knows what went on day after day, behind closed doors?

After he succeeded in impregnating the two women (who seem to have eerily similar life situations at that particular point in time. Both moms of young kids, at similar ages, both going through an emotionally painful time while divorcing their husbands), he decided that both women were abusive towards him and he had to get away to save himself. This process happened twice, almost identically, almost ten years apart. 

Since the birth of his children, who are raised and cared for by their mothers, the list of his meaningful contributions to their lives can be summed up in this word: zero

Since the birth of his children, whose mothers bear the financial and physical burden of caring for them children (as any normal parent sees as just part of being a parent!) Russell has been observed to have only used his children as tools to gain sympathy, or to make him appear as the fun-loving, perfect father he so desperately wants everyone to think he is. He also complains regularly about the mothers who made it possible for him to be a father. He apparently does not pay court ordered child support. One child he now seems to have decided to conveniently ignore. The other child, whom he claims to love, is now a victim yet again of her fathers obstinate laziness, negativity, and lack of maturity. That child, who is now almost 11, is old enough to start seeing her dad for who he is.  

But Russell won't see it. Or maybe in his saner moments, he does. Maybe denial is the way he copes. It's easier to shift the blame for EVERYTHING onto EVERYONE else. 

5 hours ago, ellacinders said:

I see now that he has posted the real reasons for his appearance.  The Alieve medication that caused all his bloating and swelling.  The constant car accidents and falls that prevent exercise.  

Yet the lean meats, vegetables and fruits that are the mainstay of his diet, and always have been, remain in place.  He is looking so good,  simply by giving up the candy and soda he only began to ingest in the last year.

Well...just, wow.

He must have deleted it ( surprise, surprise). 

I am assuming someone called him out on the crock of shit that was that story. He is a walking excuse, isn't he? Won't even take responsibility for his own being, well or otherwise.

Every time I look at his FB page, I take a few steps away to think, "wow.  That dude has serious issues. That fool needs a lot of help."  Then I keep scrolling and come across his racist postings... He's such a pile of shit, unfortunately.  I'd like to feel sad for him (and I do feel for his children, and the women who were in a horrific enough place to mate with him, and have to keep dealing with him and all his issues due to paternity and whatnot), but then he keeps showing his ass and reminding me that my sympathies are better spent elsewhere.  What a sick and pitiable man. 

5 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

Sadly, he seems to be in denial no matter if he is homeless or in an apartment. When was the last time Russell was NOT in denial?

I agree that he's still in denial and he's going to remain in denial until he hits rock bottom. Based on what I know of him from FJ, I think that for him rock bottom is going to happen in a homeless shelter where multiple staff members tell him the unvarnished truth, repeatedly and from so many people that he can no longer deny it and it finally sinks in. Hopefully once he's out of denial he can start taking concrete steps towards improving his life and lives of his daughters, but I'm not really holding my breath at this point.

His comments regarding his appearance were in response to his aunt stating 'looking good' or something to that effect in response to his newest series of selfies.  It's still there.  Brought it over here for you all.

Russell L DeJaynes Jr "not quite..but working on it. No salt diet. lean meats and vegetables and fruits. not too much a stretch its what I eat most of the time anyway. I only began drink soda and candy in the last year..so its already gne for the most part. found out the alieve I was taking for back was causing bloating. so its gone. Chiropractor is helping get neck and back straight. its taking a bit, three car accidents and various injuries are fighting back. whiplash injury has never quite healed. reinjured the knee again after a nasty fail on concrete. slowly its coming. the fall killed my walking everyday. Trip over a guys bag he laid behind me accidentally. 280 in the concrete on one knee was quite painful."

Now he's posted that he doesn't care what other people think (sure Russ, that's why you troll over here to make sure people are discussing you, then post meme's stating you don't care what we say), and that he has come a long way and is very proud of the person he has become.

And again....wow. Just, wow.

Come a long way? He is exactly the same disgusting narcissist he's always been. Just currently on the bottom of the circle of his cyclical life.

Dude has looked the same ever since he hit FJ's radar, but oh, he eats well and only started junk in the last year and he's bloated from Aleve...how much time does he spend making this shit up?

I guess I should stop taking the Aleve...I take it regularly for my own chronic back issues. Maybe that's why I've gained so much weight in the last two years. ahem. Except, I've been taking the Aleve regularly for about a decade (not daily, just regularly). Bloating from naproxen is a side effect, but not a common one, and it doesn't bloat your body from head to toe.

Russ, you're just fat, unhealthy and out of shape. I am not a fan of body shaming anyone, but when people make shit up and use excuses and think they're hot shit when it's obvious they're anything but, I will gladly call you out.

Get off your lazy ass, get a job so you can afford not only a place to live and to contribute to the financial support of your daughters, but so you can buy actual food instead of hitting up the back door of whatever fast food joint is giving to the homeless this week. Get your ass moving in every imaginable way.

Unless and until, please spare us the eye rolls. Mine hurt from going so far back in my head at your excuses and your self praise.

Put up or shut up.

Well, all NSAIDs can in fact cause fluid retention and edema. But that is definitely not his ONLY issue.

I'm gonna go laugh at his salad skills though. Iceberg lettuce and friend chicken strips ripped up is not exactly the healthiest salad. In fact, nutritionally it's not terribly healthy at all.

How in the heck can he afford the chiro charges while unemployed? Not even work comp would help out with that!

Well knocking off the soda would help a lot! Cutting back on processed sugars too. You would lose a lot of weight not drinking soda for a couple of weeks.

Make your own salad would be good but who got a cooler to drag around in a back pack. Exercise is good, good viewing and trails near the river.

i highly doubt he's going to a chiropractor.  And if he's spending funds on that instead of his child's welfare?  Then he's double the pig I already thought he was.  I think he just wants people to believe he can't exercise as opposed to won't exercise.  Note the steady stream of injury excuses not to even walk.  

He must have gained 50-75 lbs since last years drama.  Looks like it, anyhow.  He looks like he weighs 300 easy.  Based on the photos he generously shares of his restaurant and home cooked meals over the past year, it would be real easy to gain up to 5 lbs a month.  Some of those meals probably contained 3,000-4,000 calories each.

I know public aid will not pay for chiro treatments.

He mentioned that he did a lot of walking. Probably can't afford gas.

Kussell not addressing his weight issue and blaming it on other factors is just another example of his constant lack of taking responsibility for his actions and shifting blame. He may have cleaned up his Facebook, but we all saw his lifestyle of eating poorly and non-active lifestyle. 

I am not in the business of going after his physical appearance. But judging by the snake photo, I think his weight has been an issue for sometime. He needs to just embrace the truth, address it, and move forward. No more excuses. 

As someone who has had on and off again, in the last two years mostly on, back issues, I call bull on the chiropractor. I go to a FANTASTIC doctor, but after my insurance, which is pretty good, my bill for therapies, which he would likely need if he is THAT bad off, cost at least $30, possibly more, every visit. Without good insurance or any, I doubt he could afford to see a chiropractor. Not only is it not cheap, going to a chripractor is a building block routine, meaning a new patient may be going every other day, until they can be weaned off to weekly, twice monthly, and monthly. Now when I hurt my back at work and was off over a month because I couldn't move, workman's comp picked up pretty much all of my chiropractic bills, even if filing for it did cost me my job...but that's another story. If by some miracle he IS seeing a chiropractor, I would be willing to bet the doctor is pretty shady if Kuss can afford it.

I think he's lying about the chiro.  It's a convenient excuse as to why he does no physical activity, he did mention he cannot do his walks anymore because of all the car accidents and falls.  Also, he's probably using that as an excuse as to why he can't pay child support....his own medical issues. 

He's got his page down again.  You'd think it is because he's wised up and privatized it, but you know he's gearing up to post more asinine garbage to further prove he's going nowhere but down.

I've sadly become quite skilled at translating Russ-speak and I think he saw a chiropractor a few years ago and now discusses it in the present tense because it sounds like he's doing something.

Like people who saw a therapist once in 2010 and talk as if they are currently in therapy when they need people to think they're trying to improve themselves. 

He seems to do this whenever he has a court date coming up. Too late Kuss-Kuss. All your vile posts are screenshot and the internet is forever.

Oh, I didn't realize there was a connection between the shut downs and court dates.  He must think he is really smart.  Anyone who cared to already took screen shots and sent them to her attorney.

We should put money down on when he will be up and running again, with new insults towards at least one of the mothers of his children, any person not of his genetic heritage, and if he managed to get pulled over, once again denigrating cops.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived