IGNORED

Things that give you the Demons!

Black Aliss

In a number of his books, Stephen King uses crows as emissaries and spies for the Crimson King.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I point out the obvious, that any terrorist can point to a city on a US map and type 1st Baptist Church City or City Baptist Church, etc. into Google and get an address? In the South, there are 5 churches on every corner. Does he really think he (or any other Christian) is difficult to find?

46 minutes ago, 16strong said:

Can I point out the obvious, that any terrorist can point to a city on a US map and type 1st Baptist Church City or City Baptist Church, etc. into Google and get an address? In the South, there are 5 churches on every corner. Does he really think he (or any other Christian) is difficult to find?

Who?  Are you replying to a different thread?

11 hours ago, CyborgKin said:

Who?  Are you replying to a different thread?

Upthread. I think this is in response to Rick Wiles' claiming that ISIS could use Pokemon Go to locate Christians and having a minor freakout over people searching for Pokemon's near his office.

5 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

Upthread. I think this is in response to Rick Wiles' claiming that ISIS could use Pokemon Go to locate Christians and having a minor freakout over people searching for Pokemon's near his office.

Oh, the first post of the thread!

Spikey bracelets and hair, and any clothing with upside down crosses. We'll throw in Doc Martins just to be safe.

11 hours ago, CrazyCatLady said:

Encyclopedias that include naughty words like "penis" (aka front bottom).

front bottom :pb_lol::pb_lol::pb_lol:

This thread is GLORIOUS in it's hilarity.

46 minutes ago, Kailash said:

front bottom :pb_lol::pb_lol::pb_lol:

This thread is GLORIOUS in it's hilarity.

If you think that's funny, head on over to the Erika Shupe thread. That's where that originated. I think the current threat is called Jazz Hands, Sparkle Crotch, so you KNOW you're in for a good time.

If you think that's funny, head on over to the Erika Shupe thread. That's where that originated. I think the current threat is called Jazz Hands, Sparkle Crotch, so you KNOW you're in for a good time.

Exactly. I can't take credit! Erika "sparkle crotch" Shupe coined the term.

Wait.. I thought Hobby Lobby did have barcodes....

I need to go back and check on this now. I'm almost certain mine does.

2 hours ago, FJismyheadship said:

Wait.. I thought Hobby Lobby did have barcodes....

I need to go back and check on this now. I'm almost certain mine does.

The packaging would most likely have UPCs, unless they do their own manufacturing. I think the deal was they refused to scan them.

• 2 weeks later...

They figured out what the scary Green Bay Clown was all about;

kcrg.com/content/news/Gags-the-Green-Bay-Clown-exposed-389471492.html

Reactions range from amused to horrified, but now, local actor C.j. Guzan is exposing ‘Gags’ as a scare tactic that he believes was taken too far.

“I auditioned for a role in this short film that was a horror short film about a clown that went around Green Bay,” said Guzan, adding that “this is the first step of their viral marketing.”

As part of that marketing, Guzan says actors in the short were asked to share photos of the fear-mongering clown. He wants people to realize it’s fake.

“It’s getting a little bit scary because people are starting to believe it a little bit more, and we’re starting to see some of those unsettling pictures on Facebook,” said the local actor. “Not of the clown, but of people armed and preparing to defend themselves, saying ‘I can’t go outside because I’m afraid of clowns or whatever. That’s just a little too far.”

They should maybe add scary clowns to this list;

On 7/22/2016 at 11:22 AM, THERetroGamerNY said:

Add all this to the list:
21d0319d135b9ef1c1bbd7c6eeab4c2f.png

Should I be insulted that they left being a member of the Episcopal Church and Game of Thrones out of their little list?  Oh well there's several other things here that I'm doing.

Episcopalians are a cult, so that would make you part of Satan's church. :P

Apparently, years ago(long before I started going there), someone snuck into my Episcopal church and put "Bible tracts" in the Books of Common Prayer.

Postmodernism?  SRSLY?   However, Trilateralism is probably my favorite for Demons? REALLY? DEMONS?  Isn't God, the Holy Ghost, and Jesus kind of a trilateral deal?

I need to figure out how big a demon is; it's not a compelling need, but still.  

Does the reference to "marihuana and pot parties" mean it's ok to indulge in the privacy of your home and that it is the party element which is the problem cos the demons could gatecrash?

Colouring Mandalas and creepy dolls from the fleamarket. Colouring Mandalas, while holding your creepy doll from the flea market. Having your creepy doll from the flea market colouring your Mandalas...

Also, the most "non-demon-giving" thing on the list above is probably the Church of Satan. Anton LaVey´s "Satanic Bible" is just a bunch of social-darwinistic platitudes and stuff that happened to him while he was a carnival help.

And his real name was Howard Stanton.

Playing Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, the Beatles, Pink Floyd, or Iron Butterfly albums backwards.  For the kids out there that's done a record player.

ETA: Jello, 'cause that's what the ebil Mormons eat.

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Jello is  ectoplasm, isn't it? 

You just confirmed it for me.  We all know that ghosts and haunted stuff cause demons.  Jello is merely the physical manifestation of all that evilness.  Now I'm inspired to go home and make some demon flesh jello.  Probably peach with fresh chopped peaches to go in it.

On 09/08/2016 at 8:24 AM, THERetroGamerNY said:

Episcopalians are a cult, so that would make you part of Satan's church. :P

Oh, those filthy appointers of bishops!

Archived