IGNORED

Things that give you the Demons!

Black Aliss

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Black Aliss said:

Aren't those what the Maxwells call Picnic Eggs?

Yes! 

1 hour ago, dawbs said:

aren't eggs in general bad, because you're aborting baby chickens?

I'm dead :laughing-rolling:

Also, pants/crotches on women (see: Erika Shupe) 

Denim skirts with a zipper fly, like a man uses to go potty! Cross dressing, anybody?

When I was in a fundie church as a teen, the demons brought dancing, playing cards, going to movies, anything other than holding hands while dating (radical!), of course the usual no drinky poos, etc.  

7 hours ago, iweartanktops said:

Eggs. *whispers* the deviled kind :kitty-shifty:

We prefer to call them Heaven Eggs :laughing-rolling:

Devil's Food cake and Lucky Charms.  I remember something on MTV or VH1 about Katy Perry.  Her brother (or was it her sister?) said they couldn't have either food while they were growing up.  Devil's Food cake, because of the Devil, and lucky = Lucifer.

3 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Devil's Food cake and Lucky Charms.  I remember something on MTV or VH1 about Katy Perry.  Her brother (or was it her sister?) said they couldn't have either food while they were growing up.  Devil's Food cake, because of the Devil, and lucky = Lucifer.

Yes! I remember this!! So logical. 

8 hours ago, JMarie said:

I remember this toy thing that came out many moons ago (in the mid-90's sometime, I think), & it was two stick things that looked like drumsticks; you had to balance/twist/throw/twirl/toss/whateveryouwantedtodo around a third stick in between them. It was a cool thing to watch, so naturally I bought them & wasn't coordinated enough to play with them properly. They were called "Devil Sticks" (does anyone remember them?), & when I showed them to my aunt, she asked if they should be called "Angel Sticks".

Do I still have them? Yes. Do I still use them? The big, un-drumstick one, yes (but to turn the heat on/off with so that I don't have to bend down; it's very handy to have especially if my back is out; it's Hell getting older).  :P 

9 hours ago, JMarie said:

So Lucky would be like Lucifer's nickname used by close friends and siblings?

While in conversation with the other angels:  "Hey Lucky, roast any sinners over a pit today?"

From St. Peter: "Lucky.  Gabe, Mike and I are going to a ball game. Wanna come? We have an extra ticket. It's on Cloud 9 and DiMaggio is playing..."

God:  "Come on Lucky. Let's hit up the Republican convention. There's already so much chaos there, they won't even notice us.      We can have a good, old fashioned. Job type contest. That last one was so much fun. Half of them claim to worship me but act more like you. It'll be great! Just like old times!"

I thought they would go for the "leprechauns aren't real" and "no such thing as luck" angles(which is why some churches have "pot-faith" and "pot-providence" meals).

When my daughter was little, Harry Potter and Goosebumps books were forbidden in her extremely Christian friend's homes.
And watching The Simpsons.

18 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

Only if they are fertile eggs. Which, in the natural order of things, all eggs should be, because hens need their headship, too!

Can laying hens be considered as working outside the home, as they produce something that serves someone other than their immediate family? 

2 minutes ago, AuntCloud said:

Can laying hens be considered as working outside the home, as they produce something that serves someone other than their immediate family? 

They are Titus 2 chickens.

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 0:29 PM, Black Aliss said:

I recall Pat Robertson saying that thrift-store clothing (don't recall if it was just sweaters, or all used clothing) can harbor demons. As can certain kinds of rock music, probably anything with a back beat.

I can't believe you all missed a golden opportunity. "Thrift Shop" features both a back beat AND thrift-store clothing! (Also used furniture is shown.)

Official Version (language warning, demon warning):

Spoiler

@FormerlyFundyLite,  what an awesome video!  Thanks for sharing!

It reminded me that I almost bought a mink coat for $10 at Goodwill in Carlyle, Pennsylvania in the fall of '73 right before I started frosh year at UGA.  The coat had originally come from either Wanamaker's of Strawbridge and Clothier in Philly.  I've always sorta regretted not buying the coat although I'm not a fur person.

I played a lot of "light as a feather" at sleepovers growing up. Creepy. Would often lead to mass freak outs, tears, and Bible reading, and once, Popsicle stick crosses to ward off evil. 

(Just call me "Raised on Jack Chick, but I turned out fine. Really!")

OK, what is "remote viewing" and why is it Satanic?

8 minutes ago, smittykins said:

OK, what is "remote viewing" and why is it Satanic?

I think remote viewing is where you project your mind onto a subject that you can't see. Maybe like "psychic spying". The reason it might be demonic is you're opening your mind?

Vampirism and Lycanthropy? From watching CSI, I guess I know it can be a thing, but outside of pretending I was a puppy as a young child, not really something seen in everyday life. :pb_smile:

7 hours ago, THERetroGamerNY said:

Add all this to the list:
21d0319d135b9ef1c1bbd7c6eeab4c2f.png

Vegetarianism?  So Satan's in cahoots with farmers?

Heavy metal a'la mid 90's (thanks Metallica).  And a neighbor of mine had a small conniption when my daughter brought over her pink magic 8 ball.  It's divination ya know.....

Archived