IGNORED

Things that give you the Demons!

Black Aliss

5 hours ago, THERetroGamerNY said:

Anything to do with Disney, because they are Satanic...
39da8d208a392cf6cb8d79de98de1fea.jpg

OMG! Really!?!?

I know many fundies have problems with Disney but...oh, I just can't even.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per Taryn: magic chef  appliances, sports mascots, hair ties and making the "ok" sign with your fingers. 

Well if we're going 666 - the old P&G Logo (not the current one - they've changed it) which had some sort of 666 alignment in the stars in the logo.  (I believe that dandy came from the folks behind Amway).

Mandalas. (ones you color or otherwise).

Prayer Labyrinths. 

And per Pastor Joe Schimmel just about everything Hollywood, Pop/Rock music, new age, and a lot of fiction books. 

2 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

Per Taryn: magic chef  appliances, sports mascots, hair ties and making the "ok" sign with your fingers. 

I need more likes for this!

Per Candy: women not wearing headcovering = sex with demons.

3 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

What about people who use ASL? The "ok" sign is the sign for F and 9 and if you shake it, it's the sign for 19. So are all of those people infested with demons?

1 hour ago, sophie10130 said:

What about people who use ASL? The "ok" sign is the sign for F and 9 and if you shake it, it's the sign for 19. So are all of those people infested with demons?

Of course. Deafness is a sign of demonism. You just need Jesus to hear and communicate, no need for silly ASL. And if you learn it to be able to speak to your loved one, thats the demons having demon babies to plant inside your soul.

When you don't "protect your eyes and ears." - a fundie I know

Translation: Watching unwholesome television or listening to unwholesome music. These invite the devil!1!!11!!

22 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

My dad's best friend when I was a kid was a Gothard follower. He thought paisley (the pattern) was demonic because of its connection to Hinduism. W. T. Actual F? He also thought enchiladas were evil. No I'm not making this up!

Don't know about the enchiladas, but I did eat a quesadilla on Friday that gave me hellish heartburn, so there's that...

This thread is making me both laugh and cry.

Why is it so hard for these fundie types to stop, think and realize that some ideas are just silly? Just because your MOG says something doesn't mean it's a true fact, it may just be an opinion. 

8 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

I remember doing that at a slumber party in middle school. The girl that we did this with was a tiny thing to begin with, & damned if we didn't raise her up to about  five feet off of the ground.

Considering this confession, I would say we need to ad LadyCrow1313 to the list of things to avoid.

;)

The Twilight series. I knew a family that would tell stories of its demonic forces and they'd lose their shit on anyone at church who would read it. 

Also Neopets, back when that was a fad. What with the guilds and potions and whatnot... :my_rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Helga G. Pataki said:

The Twilight series. I knew a family that would tell stories of its demonic forces and they'd lose their shit on anyone at church who would read it. 

Also Neopets, back when that was a fad. What with the guilds and potions and whatnot... :my_rolleyes:

I knew a girl whose church had those Haunted Houses with pregnant teens and people dressed up like Harry Potter and her mom really pressured her to dump her boyfriend because his sister read Twilight so obviously they weren't Christian enough.

Books like The Catcher in the Rye

The Simpsons

Infant girls in sleeveless dresses

Infant girls not wearing headband flowers

Any swimsuit that shows shoulders or upper thighs on children

2 hours ago, Lachlanne said:

Considering this confession, I would say we need to ad LadyCrow1313 to the list of things to avoid.

;)

That, and for being a crow. Crows are evil. They are spys for you know who.

Spoiler

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

What ever happened to Taryn, I miss her brand of crazy.

6 hours ago, clueliss said:

Well if we're going 666 - the old P&G Logo (not the current one - they've changed it) which had some sort of 666 alignment in the stars in the logo.  (I believe that dandy came from the folks behind Amway).

An oldie, but a goodie...

image.png

Things that were banned at my HS (pretty fundie, graduated with a class of 6. All girls)

-Michael Jackson (transsexual, filled with the devils charms) :pb_rollseyes:

-Harry Potter, duh

-Disney 

-prom

- Macbeth

- The ebil public library  

and oddly enough, flip flops. (Someone tell the Duggar ladies!1!!1) Sandals were ok, but not flip flops, because modesty.

Also MTV (possibly cable tv in general, but MTV specialized in the devil's music), body piercing, stiletto heels (or platform heels if you came of age in the 90's), Enter Sandman by Metallica, and Furby

On 7/16/2016 at 11:46 AM, Quivering Uterus said:

Used furniture!  

Well, I'm in deep shit.  My house is furnished with antiques of unknown origin. 

Around here for awhile, used furniture would give you bedbugs instead of demons...:tw_dizzy:

4 hours ago, Florita said:

The New King James Version of the Bible.

nkjv 666.jpg

.....that is a Trinity knot. A TRINITY knot. It is literally designed to be a symbol of God. I don't think you can get any more paranoid -- or willfully ignorant -- than that.

Piercings, magic 8 ball, voodoo. 

50 minutes ago, Lillymuffin said:

Also MTV (possibly cable tv in general, but MTV specialized in the devil's music), body piercing, stiletto heels (or platform heels if you came of age in the 90's), Enter Sandman by Metallica, and Furby

Furbies are evil!  

Furby.jpg

56 minutes ago, libriatrix said:

.....that is a Trinity knot. A TRINITY knot. It is literally designed to be a symbol of God. I don't think you can get any more paranoid -- or willfully ignorant -- than that.

Trinity knots seem Irish Catholicy which is essentially Satan aka The Whore of Babylon.

Archived