IGNORED

Sierra Jo: Duggar Clone with Hand Dipped Strawberries

SpoonfulOSugar

i don't follow sierra at all, so not sure if she regularly dresses her girls in pants... but wow, that kiddie up there is wearing shorts!

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I think she puts her kids in more practical play clothing than the Duggars. Thank goodness.

Uggh--according to Sierra's caption on this, she and/or Mark are giving some lucky fundy premarital counseling:

31 minutes ago, nst said:

it's probably Jeremy and Jinger and it was filmed :D

gross. And lucky Joy Anna probably got stuck babysitting the 5 lil' chocolate strawberries.

10 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

gross. And lucky Joy Anna probably got stuck babysitting the 5 lil' chocolate strawberries.

well it makes sense - because they can't show to much of Ma and Pa duggar - and Sierra needs to make some money 

:D

it's all storylines with these people - do you think I actually believed that insane babyproofing part 

Well, I think I'd rather listen to them than Michelle and JB at least.

Who took that photo? So weird.

Just now, ClaraOswin said:

TLC probably 

because it was all filmed

she neglects to mention that part 

yeah, my first question was, who is watching their kids while they have a date? 

then I was annoyed at her fawning over her 20-hour (!!11!!1!) day, like she's so damn special and wonderful to have done so much in a marathon timespan. 

Let me tell you, Sierra, people all over the world put in 20-hour days on a regular basis.  not every day, but often enough that we know it's not a note-worthy accomplishment.  Did you get up at 6 am the next day too?  because most people do.

27 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

or premarital counseling from Anna 'n Josh.

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Holy crazy eyes, batman. I know she thinks she looks at him adoringly or whatever, but she just looks batshit fucking crazy.

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

Holy crazy eyes, batman. I know she thinks she looks at him adoringly or whatever, but she just looks batshit fucking crazy.

That has to be the crazy eyes at their WORST! I believe this tops all of her other crazy eye expressions I have seen so far.

23 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

to listen to Sierra and her army leader general - could be a whole lot of laughs 

see what the younger generation says about an army and what not and use different words 

Honestly tho, IDK how Sierra does it. I'm older than her and don't have kids and I'm about to have a bathroom/laundry room meltdown. I'm also really bad at being an adult. 

22 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

Honestly tho, IDK how Sierra does it. I'm older than her and don't have kids and I'm about to have a bathroom/laundry room meltdown. I'm also really bad at being an adult. 

How old is Sierra?

Regardless, I'm 26, childfree, and I suck at adulting :D

4 hours ago, alba said:

How old is Sierra?

Regardless, I'm 26, childfree, and I suck at adulting :D

Will she turn 27 in September?  I'm sure we will know all about her birthday because smokin' hot Mark will buy her some random devotional shit at Walmart  [+ at least one coffee mug] and she will humblebrag about how her husband is better than all of our husbands.

4 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

You're not alone. I've cried literally everyday this week about starting college on tomorrow. I'm excited, but at the same time... I don't want to adult. 

6 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Will she turn 27 in September?  I'm sure we will know all about her birthday because smokin' hot Mark will buy her some random devotional shit at Walmart  [+ at least one coffee mug] and she will humblebrag about how her husband is better than all of our husbands.

I predict Mark the human cannonball will buy her a swatter for a bee and she will think it's the greatest gift in the world 

4 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

You're not alone. I've cried literally everyday this week about starting college on tomorrow. I'm excited, but at the same time... I don't want to adult. 

Good luck. I have 2 dog clients who's daughters are starting college. 1 I think will be fine because she has gone to sleep away camp for years. The other one has never lived away from home. But I think she will be fine. I honestly hate to say this but after a year if she is back home & transfer to a closer school I won't be surprise. 

I'm sure Sierra would think my husband is awful because we rarely buy each other birthday gifts.

25 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I'm sure Sierra would think my husband is awful because we rarely buy each other birthday gifts.

But when you guys do, are they things you pick up at Wal Mart the day of? Maybe with a little bit (not a lot) of thought, like a ton of coffee mugs or little house signs? And take sappy pictures that you then post on instagram?

Because if not...how will the internet know how happy you two are?

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived