IGNORED

Sierra Jo: Duggar Clone with Hand Dipped Strawberries

SpoonfulOSugar

1 hour ago, season of life said:

Wow, I had no idea she did that. It's possible Kristen took maternity leave (if her job offers it) and is doing MLM in the meantime. Or perhaps she quit to stay at home with the baby.

Also, I realized I was confusing Kristen Young with Krista Gay. Smh.

I do that, too. Especially since Krista's instagram name is Kristaann...

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, season of life said:

You know Sierra is going to have another baby, so she, Jessa, and Jinger can take bump pictures.

and Jill probably...and dare I say Anna? (please no)

4 minutes ago, hollywood said:

and Jill probably...and dare I say Anna? (please no)

Don't forget Jinger. She could be in there too before we know it.

2 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Don't forget Jinger. She could be in there too before we know it.

How will we ever keep track? 

On 10/14/2016 at 0:39 PM, newyorkgirl52 said:

Redacted by admin 

FJ is NOT the place to discuss seeking these people out in real life and it's certainly not the place to gather feedback from others about this.

We can't control what people do in their personal lives, but leave FJ out of it.

A reminder to please report when people talk about seeking these people out irl and involving FJ.  Also please don't quote inappropriate posts as it just gives us more to clean up.  Thanks everyone.

Sierra is five years younger than me. I still look like I'm my twenties! I can't believe it. She looks mid-thirties!!!

Not that there is anything wrong with looking mid-thirties but WOW that lifestyle drains the youth out of you!

If I saw her walking down the street, I would definitely think she is older than her real age. But these days I think it's really hard to tell with anyone. So many people look younger than they are or older than they are. So I guess who's to say what a 25 year old (or whatever) looks like anymore...ha!

But yeah...I think having 5 kids, especially so close in age, would drain a person.

Hell...my ONE child has drained my remaining youth...haha. Before I had him, people always thought I was much younger than I am. I'm pretty sure no one makes that mistake anymore.

I've seen Sierra's wedding photos and to be honest, she looks older in them too. Perhaps it is just her appearance? You wouldn't believe the older women I've seen that look like they're in their twenties.

I know a lot of people who look older or younger then they are. At a wedding I was at last week one of the guests (friend of the groom) looked about 12. 

The lifestyle for sure would drain you but I do think that Sierra always looked a little older. The crazy eyes do not help! Definitely not!

Interesting. Someone commented "Are you trying to make "Squish" a new fundie thing?" (Whatever that means.) Sierra replied:

@aimcz I'm sure you're referring to a new "fundamental baptist" thing, when saying fundie? And in answer to your question: I'm not sure how "Squish" could become a religious thing. If you saw the rolls this girl has from head to toe, you'd know why we call her Squish. P.S. I'm not a fundamental baptist. I prefer the label "Christian".

14 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Interesting. Someone commented "Are you trying to make "Squish" a new fundie thing?" (Whatever that means.) Sierra replied:

Well I may have just rolled my eyes so hard they fell out of my head, rolled onto the floor, and now my cat is batting them around the room. 

If they look like a fundie, talk like a fundie, have crazy eyes like a fundie, are popping out kids like a fundie, and are always blattering on about god in that Christian way like a Fundie...then Sierra is a fundie. Call it what you will but you're a fundamentalist.

17 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I wonder why she doesn't want to be called what she is likely is.

I would think that she wants to appear normal and fundamental baptists are seen by most as mildly crazy. 

It's just more normalizing of their beliefs - 'We are just God-fearing Christians' 'We just follow principles laid out in the Bible' 'We are just doing what God directs us to do' 'I don't hate people, God hates them and I just follow along'

Putting all your hatred and bigotry off on God provides a nice cover. 

Insert Mean Girls meme replacing "fetch" with "squish" and the mean girls with fundie girls.

On 10/16/2016 at 8:45 AM, ChairmanMeow said:

Sierra is five years younger than me. I still look like I'm my twenties! I can't believe it. She looks mid-thirties!!!

Not that there is anything wrong with looking mid-thirties but WOW that lifestyle drains the youth out of you!

Her issue is this:

Too many kids and probably cheap greasy meals, and these girls need makeup lessons. They cake on the foundation and the harsh eye liner and it makes their skin look old. Jinger will look like tanned leather in 5 more years if she keeps up the spray tan. She already looks like a pack a day Jersey City mom with the hair and the eye liner. Jill's skin looks like it's tree bark half the time because of too much liquid and powder foundation. Jessa wears too much too but hers blends better. And poor Anna. Her one eye looks bigger than the other because of the eye liner. 

Maybe Gothardites should declare eye liner a sin.

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Well I may have just rolled my eyes so hard they fell out of my head, rolled onto the floor, and now my cat is batting them around the room. 

I don't have kids, but I feel like if I had 5 to watch after under 5 years of age and walked into my kitchen to find this I'd bawl my eyes out. 

I have to agree: Jill does seem to have the wrong foundation or make-up or whatever because her skin looks dry and, sorry to say that,  wrinkley (from dryness not from aging). Joy is heading the same way

the only make-up I like more or less is how Jana and Jessa are doing.

But the girls definitely need counseling from a stylist or make-up artist

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived