IGNORED

Sierra Jo: Duggar Clone with Hand Dipped Strawberries

SpoonfulOSugar

11 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Is this Sierra party at the Duggar compound?

Next on counting on...

We really needed another far fetched party plot.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, foreign fundie said:

Next on counting on...

We really needed another far fetched party plot.

Is that a little adult are on the right? Because I've been waiting to hear how Sierra and Hannie or Jenny have been best friends forever

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Is this Sierra party at the Duggar compound?

That's not the TTH, pool house. or guest house. Or the Siloam Springs house.

so maybe its Sierra's kitchen?  

will the pumpkin cake truffles reappear at Jing & Jer's wedding?

and did y'all notice Sierra is selling apple butter now?

3 hours ago, patsymae said:

Is that a little adult are on the right? Because I've been waiting to hear how Sierra and Hannie or Jenny have been best friends forever

I meant a little Duggar---can't figure out how to edit

34 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

Sierra's only 27? I think she looks way older than Jana. 

Having 5 kids in 7 years will do that to you. : )

next stop: hand-dipped laundry room breakdown.

6 hours ago, HereticHick said:

so maybe its Sierra's kitchen?  

will the pumpkin cake truffles reappear at Jing & Jer's wedding?

and did y'all notice Sierra is selling apple butter now?

Yeah, I guess she wants to make some extra cash. I personally hate anything pumpkin unless it's carving them. 

20 hours ago, season of life said:

Yeah, I guess she wants to make some extra cash. I personally hate anything pumpkin unless it's carving them. 

I hate pumpkin too. Just the smell makes me gag.

I thought that was the pool house but maybe not.

On her birthday with little (or no?) makeup and wearing PJ pants and dancing around...she actually seemed more her age than usual. So that was nice to see.

Lately I've actually been finding her to be less annoying that that tacos for life lady.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think Sierra is Jinger's wedding planner, is she? Maybe she will just be a guest. It would be great for her to be cut from the wedding planning all together.

I don't think Sierra is doing You Matter Mondays anymore, or at least not publicly.

4 hours ago, season of life said:

I don't think Sierra is doing You Matter Mondays anymore, or at least not publicly.

Oh noez. Now who is going to tell me I* matter?

*As long as I am a straight, cis, white Christian fundamentalist.

19 minutes ago, JillyO said:

You MATTER 

:)

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

That's excellent  :my_biggrin:

Well more specifically they just don't like to admit how much other people outside of their narrow definition of acceptable lifestyles DO matter to them. It matters they can get brownie points by winning someone over to their side, or at least work to deny them basic rights and services. Because while they want the government staying out of their homes, they sure as hell want to police what's going on inside other peoples'!

Kristen is hawking essential oils now. She used to have a job at the restaurant but now it's just selling oils. At least Justin still works there.

I also believe it's time for Sierra to have another baby. 

2 hours ago, season of life said:

Kristen is hawking essential oils now. She used to have a job at the restaurant but now it's just selling oils. At least Justin still works there.

I also believe it's time for Sierra to have another baby. 

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised we haven't heard about Baby #6. I mean, if she's decided to space them out a bit more (I don't think she's going to stop having kids), that's great, but now would be around the time we'd start hearing about a sixth baby. I'm glad that her first three were boys and her two girls are still too young to be sister-moms; that might make her wait a while or slow her down, especially if the remaining Duggar girls have to care for their nephews and nieces and can't be outsourced as Sierra's childcare slaves.

5 hours ago, season of life said:

Her baby is, what, six weeks old? I don't think it's weird that she's not working right now. It'll be interesting to see if she ever goes back to work though. I don't think we know if she's of the quiverfull persuasion, do we?

34 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Her baby is, what, six weeks old? I don't think it's weird that she's not working right now. It'll be interesting to see if she ever goes back to work though. I don't think we know if she's of the quiverfull persuasion, do we?

Kristen had her son in May, I believe. I am not wary of her leaving her job, but MLM schemes are the worst.

For all we know Sierra could be pregnant now. She isn't one who really announces her pregnancies her belly just gets bigger and bigger. I don't every remember a preggo announcement from her

I'm still confused on where the Duggars found Krista Gay, and how she manages to be friends with fundies when her views seem to be so mainstream. 

9 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I'm still confused on where the Duggars found Krista Gay, and how she manages to be friends with fundies when her views seem to be so mainstream. 

she seems like the type to hide things 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived