IGNORED

Sierra Jo: Duggar Clone with Hand Dipped Strawberries

SpoonfulOSugar

On my husband's most recent birthday....the photo posted on Instagram was of one lone candle stuck into his dinner (homemade chicken pot pie.) I think on mine....it was brownies this year. But the year before it was a piece of garlic bread. That's pretty much it for showing our "birthday love" on social media...haha. We honestly aren't "thoughtful gift" people though. When we have done gifts....it's either practical stuff and/or stuff we basically pick out for ourselves. 

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On August 23, 2016 at 4:34 PM, HereticHick said:

Sierra better get pregnant pronto so she and Jessa can have bumping bellies photoshoots at Tacos4Life. 

I was just thinking that. I was wondering when Sierra was going to announce her next pregnancy, she pops them out and they dissapear after they're about 3. Watching her interact with her children on counting on really bothered me for some reason. She looked so annoyed that her son was acting out, (which is normal since there are cameras and he's a child), like she couldn't wait a second longer for her husband to take them away.

Also her "humble" bragging has got to stop. I think getting attention for her relationship is the only reason why she is able to endure it all. She writes so much trying to convince herself she is happy. She, next to the pecan thief, are probably the fundies I dislike the most. She is a Duggar groupie who wants her own spin off and seems to have way too much free time. 

17 hours ago, alba said:

How old is Sierra?

Regardless, I'm 26, childfree, and I suck at adulting :D

I'm 33, childfree and the worst adult ever. I just can't bother. 

I'm 68, 2 kids, 2 grandkids, and I still don't feel like a grown up. I'm beginning to think it will never happen.

I'm 59 with 4kids and 8 grand kids and I'm pretty sure they are all more grown up than me :D

15 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Will she turn 27 in September?  I'm sure we will know all about her birthday because smokin' hot Mark will buy her some random devotional shit at Walmart  [+ at least one coffee mug] and she will humblebrag about how her husband is better than all of our husbands.

My God, Sierra is younger then me!! I am 29, no children, getting married next fall and she is younger then me!! I thought she was older.  She looks older and with all those babies.  I can't even imagine all of that right now.... 

16 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

You're not alone. I've cried literally everyday this week about starting college on tomorrow. I'm excited, but at the same time... I don't want to adult. 

Aww Gillyweed, I did that as well. Cried and didn't eat for 2 weeks after my parents drove off. It's definitely a huge adjustment. You'll do great! Just remember not take yourself too seriously.

p.s: I'm still bad at adulting. I would love to redo preschool 

2 things: 

46 here, and like many of you, still waiting to see when i'll feel like an adult; glad I'm not alone in this. 

and until now, I honestly thought "Tacos4Life" was just a sarcastic way some of you here were  referring to restaurants frequented by the Duggars.  but the google confirms that it's a real place......I don't really know what to make of that.

1 hour ago, catlady said:

2 things: 

46 here, and like many of you, still waiting to see when i'll feel like an adult; glad I'm not alone in this. 

and until now, I honestly thought "Tacos4Life" was just a sarcastic way some of you here were  referring to restaurants frequented by the Duggars.  but the google confirms that it's a real place......I don't really know what to make of that.

it means the duggars and etc all find places that have other meanings and because they are so holy we have to know about them and then they are burned into our brains 

@Gillyweed  I think I know how you feel; I was so far in denial about leaving for college, I put off getting my booster shots until two days before I left. I ended up having a reaction to one of them (fever, chills, the whole works), and called my mom during orientation, sobbing, begging to come home. It got better, though. 

You've got this. If all else fails, remember my mantra, "No matter how badly I screw up, someone else has done it before me and done it worse. Everything is fixable." Sounds weird, but it's actually reassuring. :my_biggrin:

I'm deffently not feel like an adult today.  I'm sitting on my couch watching a Daria (cartoon from MTV) marathon repeating each line. 

36, with 3 kids (4 if you count Mr Wolfie, which I do about 80% of the time).

I'm good at adulting, I just hate doing it ALL THE TIME.  Mr Wolfie and I have gotten into heated arguments repeatedly in the last 3 weeks because I'm seriously overwhelmed and because there's no monetary value in all that I do, there's no appreciation.  I just want like, a real day off. But I know that if I actually got one, I'd just worry the whole time anyway. I want to go back to my sophomore year in high school.

53 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

36, with 3 kids (4 if you count Mr Wolfie, which I do about 80% of the time).

I'm good at adulting, I just hate doing it ALL THE TIME.  Mr Wolfie and I have gotten into heated arguments repeatedly in the last 3 weeks because I'm seriously overwhelmed and because there's no monetary value in all that I do, there's no appreciation.  I just want like, a real day off. But I know that if I actually got one, I'd just worry the whole time anyway. I want to go back to my sophomore year in high school.

Even in high school, I thought sophomore year was the best one.

I am 51 and only worked out what I wanted to be when I grew up in the last couple of years.  Finally good to know.

My biggest irritation is when husband argues with young adult children and he acts like the five year old.  The girls give me the ' what the f....' Look.  I have to remind husband that he is the actual grown up and should behave as such.

To those going off to school, we don't get to do that in Australia, I am slightly jealous.  Hope you have a great time.

Yes...sophomore year in high school was the best year of HS for me too!  And my favorite year of college was sophomore year as well.

I just realized what Sierra reminds me of -- the song "So Happy" from Into the Woods, where everyone is convincing themselves that they're happy/satisfied, when they're so clearly not.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe we haven't see her this season even once (excluding flashbacks). I wonder why. 

34 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

I can't believe we haven't see her this season even once (excluding flashbacks). I wonder why. 

Well, in one of her more recent posts on Instagram, she's wearing -LE GASP- pants and dancing to music with a beat (a jingle from a birthday card). Maybe the Duggars had to disavow themselves from such blatant sinning.

@Gillyweed Another piece of advice for your first year of university - once you've made some close friends, when you do bad on an exam or project, don't be afraid to say so.  I found during my undergrad that everyone thinks everyone else is doing so much better, but everyone is just afraid to be the stupid one.  Once you make the first step, everyone else starts sharing they're failures, and you just feel a million times better.  I know that I felt like a complete idiot when I didn't get a high enough mark in one course to stay in my program.  But after the initial panic I just redid it and it didn't really matter.  A lot of people I met also had to do similar things.  

Also, buy tons of extra socks and underwear.  From what I remember about first year, everyone always ended up buying a ton of both because no one wants to do laundry, so we all just buy waaaay more than a normal person should need in order to avoid it.

Best of luck!!  

9 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Well, in one of her more recent posts on Instagram, she's wearing -LE GASP- pants and dancing to music with a beat (a jingle from a birthday card). Maybe the Duggars had to disavow themselves from such blatant sinning.

It's not just the pants and dancing, it's also the posting it on Instagram. We know Alyssa Bates cropped pants out of pictures for a bit, so it wouldn't surprise me if Sierra has been wearing pants for a while.

We are in September and in November, Edyn (hate that spelling!) will turn 1 years old. Sierra will probably announce a pregnancy in October or November, and she may even try to latch onto Jinger, considering that the latter may conceive quickly after her wedding.

11 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

Because the tacos for life lady wants more air time. Because of the kickbacks 

In that video she's getting out of bed and most likely just wearing pajama pants.  She changed some when she began to socialize with the Duggars but maybe not all the way.  Glad that she doesn't view a little silly dancing at home as provocative.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived