IGNORED

Nathan 3: "She loves me, she loves me not, she loves . . . "

SpoonfulOSugar

2 hours ago, Bgirl said:

Is Ashley in the Phillipines as well? I still think something might still be going on with those two.

I was thinking the same thing. It has been awhile since I saw her post an instagram story. 

• Upvote 1

I've seen her on IG throughout the summer rather regularly. She doesn't always post stories, and I guess I just happen to scroll through posts not long after she puts something up. 

I think this is an IBLP venture, so if she's there (turned the phone off, so I can't check if she posted a story today), I think she can work with the girls and fulfill something she feels she needs to without having to interact with Nathan much, if at all. However, Carlin is there this year. I don't know how close they are; she's closer to Tori in age. 

On 8/13/2017 at 0:59 AM, marmalade said:

I've seen her on IG throughout the summer rather regularly. She doesn't always post stories, and I guess I just happen to scroll through posts not long after she puts something up. 

I think this is an IBLP venture, so if she's there (turned the phone off, so I can't check if she posted a story today), I think she can work with the girls and fulfill something she feels she needs to without having to interact with Nathan much, if at all. However, Carlin is there this year. I don't know how close they are; she's closer to Tori in age. 

I haven't seen her in any photos. I almost felt like this week's episode was like "selling Nathan to the women" episode.  Like Look at Nathan fly the plane and teach piloting (I was actually impressed with this. That is an amazing career and he clearly takes it seriously.) Look at Nathan hang smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors. Look at the talking heads talk about how amazing Nathan is. Look up Fundie women, Nathan is available.  Like they can deal with Lawson staying single "he is courting his music" but Nathan they have to marry off.  

• Upvote 10

And the Nathan infomercial continues this week!

On last night's episode:

Look how handy Nathan is!

He teaches kids to swim!

He can cook on a campfire with just a cast iron pan, a machete and car parts!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, NeverBeenKissed said:

And the Nathan infomercial continues this week!

On last night's episode:

Look how handy Nathan is!

He teaches kids to swim!

He can cook on a campfire with just a cast iron pan, a machete and car parts!

That is exactly what I thought. Its Super-Nathan for the rescue.  Fundie ladies, marry Nathan!

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

That is exactly what I thought. Its Super-Nathan for the rescue.  Fundie ladies, marry Nathan!

The dirty ol lady in me thought thought he needed to take off his shirt in the pool. I need to be defrauded today! 

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, NeverBeenKissed said:

The dirty ol lady in me thought thought he needed to take off his shirt in the pool. I need to be defrauded today! 

Nike! Nike!  LOL.  Now if he were Lawson he might do it...

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A little update. Nathan still goes to see Ashley from time to time and Kelly insist that they are just friends.

Me: Let her fly Nathan. Ha.

Edited by sunshine
clarity
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

Where did you see that Nathan goes to her? (I'm not shocked, btw). 

It was reported when Bobby and Tori announced their engagement

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

I don't see Nathan and Ashley working ever getting back together. He seems determined to live the country life and she seems just as intent on living the NYC life. He also seems more into her than she is to him. I'm amazed though they had the maturity to end their relationship instead of just trudging through like a lot of couples. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Nathan is standing next to Ashley in the last page of this pic series, I believe: 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

When did Ashley start wearing pants? So glad she stopped wearing skirts over pants. I think that looks so lame.

She’s always worn pants. Her family doesn’t follow the same strict fashion standards as the Duggars and Bateses - just like the Websters and Marjorie Jackson’s family. She only wore the skirts and dresses like that when she was visiting the Bateses or being filmed for their show. 

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 9

21 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

And there's Creeper Dauer again, too.

OMG Yes! I'm so interested in what's going to happen with that guy. I've always thought he should court one of the Rodrigues daughters. I want to see Jill Rodrigues and Marci Dauer plan a wedding together. I don't know why, I just feel like hilarity would ensue.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, faraway said:

Joy Anna in that one picture looks absolutely huge, how far along is she? I feel like she's not really about to pop yet, right?

I believe she's around 24-25 weeks. Jill and Jessa also carried 'big'.

• Upvote 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic