IGNORED

Counting On Part 11

Destiny

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7th gen. Oregonian here.  We say "pop".  When I order I ask for a "diet whatever you have".

Amy just basically said counting on was boring on snapchat [emoji23][emoji23]

If I figure out how to post the video here I will do...

Amy just basically said counting on was boring on snapchat [emoji23][emoji23]

If I figure out how to post the video here I will do...

I wonder what her very exciting news is.

I wonder what her very exciting news is.

I hope it's another TLC special...that would really annoy Jimbob

I hope it's another TLC special...that would really annoy Jimbob

True haha. But she was talking about the kardashians. Are they in CA? Could she have been on an episode with them on their show?

If Amy has an announcement she's probably pregnant. Wonder of that will get her back on the show. Could be possible if none of the other girls are soon.

On 7/8/2016 at 6:42 PM, raisingthebarre94 said:

True haha. But she was talking about the kardashians. Are they in CA? Could she have been on an episode with them on their show?

Kardashians and Duggars Kollide.... 

5 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

If Amy has an announcement she's probably pregnant. Wonder of that will get her back on the show. Could be possible if none of the other girls are soon.

Oh man, I don't even want to think about the life that poor child will have. Amy's not bad, but her hubby is a mess.

7 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

If she is, she JUST found out. She pictured herself in a bathtub with a huge glass of wine early this past week when Deanna's divorce came through. She HAS been hinting at something else for longer than that. 

Nah, haven't been married long enough. And don't forget, he has two DUIs on his record. I think that would make it pretty much impossible for them to adopt. Plus, she has always said she's in no hurry to have kids. 

7 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Kardashians and Duggars Kollide.... 

Which is very funny, since they both have a crapton of kids, they all have names starting with the same letter, are obsessed with sex, and there's a brother no one wants to be around. 

13 hours ago, Purrl said:

Oh man, I don't even want to think about the life that poor child will have. Amy's not bad, but her hubby is a mess.

This is a new one - I haven't heard anything about Amy's husband being in a bad way.  I'll need to scope out the Amy threads!

Unless it hasn't been discussed there, in which case I'll come back and ask what you meant :pb_lol:

She was in Ca. for a long time? Prob. someone is backing her music career.

Ah ok I don't keep up with Amy at all and know nothing about her husband. I just figured they've been married for awhile, it will probably happen eventually and I'm interested if they would address it all on the show. 

Weird about the bathtub wine pic, was she celebrating her parents divorce?

• 2 weeks later...

TLC announced "Cake Boss" will premiere on August 23 at 9e/8c. Isn't that  usually the Duggars timeslot? I think the 3 part Jill and Jessa special aired on Sundays(?).  I wonder where TLC will put "Counting On". We should get more information soon "late summer" is almost here.

I was watching "say yes to the dress" on Saturday, and almost every other commercial was the TLC Block Party.  That is where I heard the announcement about Cake Boss.  Did not occur to the that this was the Dugger's time slot.  I was interested in the fact that no Dugger's were shown.  I guess that even though the show is coming back, there is still some hesitance to bring the married girls out to meet the fan. :Zap:

:kitty:

Cake Boss had a child molester in the family. Remy Gonzalez who was married to Buddy's sister, Lisa plead guilty to molesting children. It really pisses me off that TLC sweeps shit like this under the carpet.

7 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

Cake Boss had a child molester in the family. Remy Gonzalez who was married to Buddy's sister, Lisa plead guilty to molesting children. It really pisses me off that TLC sweeps shit like this under the carpet.

In fairness to that family, when they found out I believe he was fired and then his sister divorced him.  As far as I know, no one in the family knew and was covering for him.  Once the charges were made he was basically kicked out of the family.  Mentioning it on national television would probably not be helpful to anyone,  the victim, the victim's family, or anybody in Buddy's family, especially whatever children Lisa had.

That's not really what I meant. By allowing shows with child molestation scandals to continue, it comes across as looking the other way and covering things up. That benefits nobody except TLC.

8 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

That's not really what I meant. By allowing shows with child molestation scandals to continue, it comes across as looking the other way and covering things up. That benefits nobody except TLC.

Actually, the Cake Boss molestation issue pointed out, to me, that it can happen in "any" family, and you just never know who is going to be a child molester. I didn't expect to have one in my family, that's for damn sure. (I am in NO WAY related to the Valastros, LOL!) However, they did institute procedures to protect themselves and their children from such harm, they didn't exactly sweep it under the rug and make excuses for it.}

ETA: I do not think in any way that the Valastros should have been punished for having a molester in the family, given the way they acted when it was found out. I know the horror that results from first finding out about the accusations, and secondly, being thrown out of what community surrounds me, just for having a molester in the family. I wouldn't wish the loss of their income, life's work, or friends, even church family, on anyone.

I forgot Amy went to California. I figured it was for one of those reality couple shows. 

I'm not on snapchat.  And I can't find anything on her other accounts that relates to anything mentioned about a big announcement or dissing Counting On.  Does anyone have a public screen shot they can share?

• Curious locked this topic

Archived