IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozenty!!11!- Part 21: As many threads as Duggars

samurai_sarah

3 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Well, to be fair, in the last series they went away together, and had a fancy dinner. Just how much excitement do you need? :laughing-rofl:

someone jumping off a cliff on to an oncoming car would be entertaining 

or someone getting eaten by a shark - i remember an episode of baywatch when someone was eaten by a shark and that was suspensefull - i have a person on the show I would like that to happen to - actually two - and their intials are Josh Duggar and his wife 

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't the ad for next weeks Counting On show them on a "survival trip" and OMG! A Bear!!!

Not that TLC will let any of their stars get attacked and/or eaten.

Given the craptacular diets and the amount of hairspray that Jim Bob & Michelle use, it could cause digestive issues for the any animal that decided to dine a la Duggar.

1 minute ago, BabyBottlePop said:

Maybe Spurge #2 was conceived on this survivalist trip. A romantic camping trip, under the stars? *blergh*

i heard he was conceived on ben's birthday - 

apparently they went to a motel with heart shaped tubs 

Just now, nst said:

i heard he was conceived on ben's birthday - 

apparently they went to a motel with heart shaped tubs 

Oh goodness. Ugh. 

It just seems so grubby but it also seems like a reasonable fantasy for Ben to have-- by that I mean maybe he saw it in a movie or something. I'm sure he hasn't been exposed to anything more risqué than that. Ew.

Just now, BabyBottlePop said:

Oh goodness. Ugh. 

It just seems so grubby but it also seems like a reasonable fantasy for Ben to have-- by that I mean maybe he saw it in a movie or something. I'm sure he hasn't been exposed to anything more risqué than that. Ew.

aka private school with Pheobe Cates circa 1983 when his mother was 7 :D

Bringing up the Produce video again,  but just wondered if anyone agreed with me that Jason actually came across as well spoken, confident and dare I say bright?  Of all the duggar male offspring,  he seems the most well spoken since Josh, but without the smugness of Josh.    He is also the one that did some of those mildly cute videos via the Duggar Studios a year or so ago, and for his age,  they were actually kind of cute.  So he seems to have some creativity.  Perhaps he is the one that will break the mold.  He and Justin always seem to fly under the radar, but perhaps they are under the radar at home as well, leaving them with more ability to form independent thought. 

Joe seems like a sweet kid.  I hoped college would open his eyes a bit.  And I thought he would be more productive like JD seems to be.  Oh well. 

I've lately been more curious about the older boys than the girls - it's all just courtship, wedding, babies, bore. The guys have more freedom yet appear to be floundering (minus JD to an extent, though he still strikes me as juggling more things than the average employed individual). Being self-employed can be a  great thing, but all Duggar businesses seem to be these murky operations that start and stop as interest wanes. It's bizarre. It'd be great to see just one Duggar boy (sans Josh) pick one thing and stick with it.

3 hours ago, Suz8710 said:

I've lately been more curious about the older boys than the girls - it's all just courtship, wedding, babies, bore. The guys have more freedom yet appear to be floundering (minus JD to an extent, though he still strikes me as juggling more things than the average employed individual). Being self-employed can be a  great thing, but all Duggar businesses seem to be these murky operations that start and stop as interest wanes. It's bizarre. It'd be great to see just one Duggar boy (sans Josh) pick one thing and stick with it.

Who needs a job when you're getting TLC paychecks for 10 minutes of driving lessons and you're living at home with no bills! Besides as soon as you do need money to support your family you can just become a pastor no problem!

This weel on The Duggs:

Survival trip. Bigfoot wanders into camp. Duggars try to convert him.

20 hours ago, ksgranola1 said:

This weel on The Duggs:

Survival trip. Bigfoot wanders into camp. Duggars try to convert him.

Please, not Bigfoot! That would put them in the PNW, an area too beautiful for Duggars. On the other hand, it would be entertaining to see them with the Finding Bigfoot crew. BoBo and Ben could be new besties. It would also be interesting to see them interact with the woman, who is a pants wearing short -haired woman with a science degree. (Am blanking on her name now.)

On August 28, 2016 at 1:48 AM, Bim said:

Who needs a job when you're getting TLC paychecks for 10 minutes of driving lessons and you're living at home with no bills! Besides as soon as you do need money to support your family you can just become a pastor no problem!

I can see the excitement in that kind of life initially. But as I can attest after being unemployed for a few months, boy do you get bored after a while.

On 8/29/2016 at 11:57 AM, Audrey2 said:

Please, not Bigfoot! That would put them in the PNW, an area too beautiful for Duggars. On the other hand, it would be entertaining to see them with the Finding Bigfoot crew. BoBo and Ben could be new besties. It would also be interesting to see them interact with the woman, who is a pants wearing short -haired woman with a science degree. (Am blanking on her name now.)

Renee. She interviews people who have had a siting & then calls them liers on national television.

10 minutes ago, alba said:

What's wrong with that? @HarleyQuinn It looks fine to me. I'm not trying to snark or anything; I'm just an ignorant - yet curious - childfree woman XD

The buckle is on his belly, it should always be on the chest.

And I think he looks too small for that seat in the first place, but I'm sure that's debatable. 

To get back to the discussion about the boys-Josiah's complexion is clearing up.
 Just an observation.

Maybe the idea is for all these brothers to form a construction company & build. Or de-construct.

That would work.

I wonder if they knew the owner of the bike for this photo op. I doubt they'd ever let a son ride a motorcycle. 

tumblr_ocqpfsZh8X1uipssao2_400.jpg

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • samurai_sarah unpinned this topic

Archived