IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozenty!!11!- Part 21: As many threads as Duggars

samurai_sarah

2 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

idk...@halcionne noted in duggar aviation that they appeared to have visited their PR guy (or at least his hometown) and then flew straight to little rock...mayhaps some sort of scandal is about to erupt. *shrug* completely wild speculation, of course. but sometimes its fun to ride the speculation train. 

They flew to visit the PR guy on Monday and Tuesday they announced Jessa's 2nd pregnancy. I don't think there's a scandal about to erupt.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bethella said:

They flew to visit the PR guy on Monday and Tuesday they announced Jessa's 2nd pregnancy. I don't think there's a scandal about to erupt.

Definitely possible! (though I would think that if there's one PR event the duggars can handle on their own, it's a baby announcement ;))

1 hour ago, picklepizzas said:

Definitely possible! (though I would think that if there's one PR event the duggars can handle on their own, it's a baby announcement )

Including one for Anna?

3 hours ago, sndral said:

Including one for Anna?

Uh oh - that's a good point though, any Josh baby announcement may need to go through PR people.

Mer's a year now, and her parents have been boinking like rabbits since Josh got of Jesus rehab.   We all know that Anna had the joyfully available talk and implications that had she been more joyfully available she could have met Josh's needs and then he wouldn't have been tempted to stray/it would have been easier to guard his hard against satan.

7 hours ago, sndral said:

Including one for Anna?

Anna will not get pregnant before november. Maybe october. But before the new year we are going to be freed from that image.

Imokit, that was a perfect spelling error..." guard his 'hard' against satan ". Good one!!

@griffin Genuinely unintentional, I promise.

But you're right and it is accidentally right - I don't what a fundy teenage boy is expected to do with a morning wood since masturbation is a sin and they are all expected to guard themselves against hards, and their hards against satan (unless they have a wife, in which case it is her job to take care of hards, and hards encourage to give the wife a special way of taking care of them and making them feel important).

21 minutes ago, cimwin32 said:

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right thread but this crazed fan made a premire party for the show to the point where they had to go down to every detail of the show and get people to cosplay.

http://www.mycoffeeiscold.com/tag/duggar-premiere

Wow. Some people must have boring lives. I like our FJ parties where we drink. Well, not me personally, because I'd throw up, but I cheer on those who do.:obscene-drinkingcheers:

When I hit the link, the intro to the blogger came up, but nothing else. Wonder if she sanitized it?

5 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Yes. Definitely not there. I wasn't sure if it's because I'm over the pond?

Nope. I saw it when it was first linked and it's not there anymore.

4 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

When I hit the link, the intro to the blogger came up, but nothing else. Wonder if she sanitized it?

I think so because at the time of posting, everything seemed fine.

Google cache is our friend  (unfortunately it seems the pictures are down for good though):

Last night was the night- our Duggar premiere party! The new season of “19 Kids and Counting” began last night, and my fellow Duggar-lovers and I decided to celebrate. My friend, Carrie, and I hosted the party at my house, and it was a BLAST! If you’ve read this blog for any length of time, you know that I seriously love the Duggars. I have their books, their DVDs and generally just think they’re awesome. We decided to invite everyone to dress as their favorite Duggar and bring a Duggar-approved food.

We HAD to make a paper banner because that’s what the Duggars would do for a party.

We also made a Duggar photo booth, which was hilarious. I have to say that my favorite costumes of the evening belong to Ian and Carrie aka Jim Bob and Michelle. Yes, Ian hairsprayed the fool out of his hair to look the part.

I was Jill. No, I’m not pregnant, but she is, so I was in character poking out my stomach (it wasn’t hard… there was lots of tatertot casserole in there).

Rachel was also Jill- her hair was perfect! (also, not really pregnant)

Mindy as Jinger

Trevor was Joseph (eating a pickle)

Maegan came as Cousin Amy, and she’s drinking the only Duggar-approved “wine” aka Cheerwine soda!

Mindy, Candice and Catherine in their Duggar outfits

And the best ever, baby Hadley as the future Baby Dilly (aka baby Dillard)

Then there’s the food. Y’all. We do not eat like this normally. It hurt me deep to buy condensed soup, and I thought very seriously about making my own, but then I thought: that’s not the Duggar way. We had quite a spread which included Tatertot Casserole, Chicken-Etti, green beans, bread, Jim Bob’s favorite oatmeal cookies & Grandpa Duggar’s Banana Cake. Oh, and yes, we had an assortment of pickles because OF COURSE WE DID. Also, we used the Duggar-standard styrofoam plates and cups (sorry, environment!) for authenticity.

We even made the same decorations the Duggars use for parties- also known as toilet paper rolls wrapped in tissue paper.

This whole night was SO much fun. Of course, the climax of the evening was the actual show at 9 p.m., and while we were all hoping they would just go ahead and show the wedding, it was still good! I also discovered that I know a crazy amount of Duggar trivia… I like them, okay?

In conclusion: we love the Duggars. So, so much. Duggars, if you ever see this, you rock.

Did y’all watch the premiere? Or do anything equally as nerdy this week (I doubt you can even approach the level of geekdom that we reached with this party, but please try!)?

4 minutes ago, OrchidBlossom said:

Google cache is our friend  (unfortunately it seems the pictures are down for good though):

Last night was the night- our Duggar premiere party! The new season of “19 Kids and Counting” began last night, and my fellow Duggar-lovers and I decided to celebrate. My friend, Carrie, and I hosted the party at my house, and it was a BLAST! If you’ve read this blog for any length of time, you know that I seriously love the Duggars. I have their books, their DVDs and generally just think they’re awesome. We decided to invite everyone to dress as their favorite Duggar and bring a Duggar-approved food.

We HAD to make a paper banner because that’s what the Duggars would do for a party.

We also made a Duggar photo booth, which was hilarious. I have to say that my favorite costumes of the evening belong to Ian and Carrie aka Jim Bob and Michelle. Yes, Ian hairsprayed the fool out of his hair to look the part.

I was Jill. No, I’m not pregnant, but she is, so I was in character poking out my stomach (it wasn’t hard… there was lots of tatertot casserole in there).

Mindy as Jinger

Maegan came as Cousin Amy, and she’s drinking the only Duggar-approved “wine” aka Cheerwine soda!

Then there’s the food. Y’all. We do not eat like this normally. It hurt me deep to buy condensed soup, and I thought very seriously about making my own, but then I thought: that’s not the Duggar way. We had quite a spread which included Tatertot Casserole, Chicken-Etti, green beans, bread, Jim Bob’s favorite oatmeal cookies & Grandpa Duggar’s Banana Cake. Oh, and yes, we had an assortment of pickles because OF COURSE WE DID. Also, we used the Duggar-standard styrofoam plates and cups (sorry, environment!) for authenticity.

We even made the same decorations the Duggars use for parties- also known as toilet paper rolls wrapped in tissue paper.

This whole night was SO much fun. Of course, the climax of the evening was the actual show at 9 p.m., and while we were all hoping they would just go ahead and show the wedding, it was still good! I also discovered that I know a crazy amount of Duggar trivia… I like them, okay?

In conclusion: we love the Duggars. So, so much. Duggars, if you ever see this, you rock.

Did y’all watch the premiere? Or do anything equally as nerdy this week (I doubt you can even approach the level of geekdom that we reached with this party, but please try!)?

I'll just get this out of the way for all of FJ- wonder if anyone dressed up as Josh?

Exits-Stage Left!

I... really hope that woman blogger has some amazing sense of satire because I'm feeling a little nauseated.

I'm curious as to why it's down. I saw it with the pics. Also, she said Jill was pregnant on two occasions. Doesn't sound like she knows her Duggars that well.

1 minute ago, JessaBlessa said:

Sounds like it was before Izzy was born.  She refers to him as the "future Baby Dilly".

Now I understand. Thank you. I thought the party was for this special.

5 hours ago, OrchidBlossom said:

Mindy as Jinger

OMG is seems so unreal! I can't belive someone is able to think and then do something like this, seems that they didn't have much to do in their life 

What the actual hell?  Did NONE of these people have anything better to do? Laundry...wash the dog...clean the car...anything, anything at all...

Well, to be fair, in the last series they went away together, and had a fancy dinner. Just how much excitement do you need? :laughing-rofl:

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • samurai_sarah unpinned this topic

Archived