IGNORED

An Elegant Life by Jennifer - is this a hoax?

truthseeker

Too many blatant inconsistencies to be anything but a hoax. A sickening, repulsive hoax.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the show Bones they use the word mongoloid when classifying bone structure. It is a scientific term. It sounds like that's not what was meant here though. 

As far as the blog, I just read one Zsu's entries and have reached my limit of bile for the week so I won't be reading it even if it is satire.

"She" also has a twitter account (@southern_mayers) on which it is pretty obvious that it's a hoax/troll.

I hadn't thought about it in years but when I was a kid, "mongoloid idiot" was the common term for someone with Down Syndrome. I think the correct term wasn't even known to most people at the time (1950's) until the entertainer Dale Evans wrote a book about her  child who was born with Trisomy 21 and lived for less than 3 years.

22 hours ago, daisyd681 said:

On the show Bones they use the word mongoloid when classifying bone structure. It is a scientific term. It sounds like that's not what was meant here though. 

As far as the blog, I just read one Zsu's entries and have reached my limit of bile for the week so I won't be reading it even if it is satire.

It is. From a DNA standpoint, "mongoloid" refers to the indigenous people of Asia. There are three "races," mongoloid, negroid, and caucasoid. I took an elective on forensic osteology... AKA determining age, sex, and ethnicity among a few other things based on skeletons alone. Fun stuff. 

24 minutes ago, JMarie said:

That ham sandwich picture, I can't even.  Did she actually arrange the ham to look like a vagina?  I would never, in a million years, think of doing something like that, and now, every time I see a ham sandwich.......

I JUST ordered mini tea sandwiches for my daughters' wedding shower.  argggh. 

That tweet doesn't even make sense. For one thing, she's using the word "vagina" to refer to a woman's vulva/labia. For another, the appearance of a woman's genitals varies (just like the appearance of any other body part) and has nothing to do with whether or not she is sexually active. Some women just naturally have more prominent labia than others; there is no moral or behavioral component.

It's also incredibly creepy to talk about a stranger's genitals on social media, and even more so to talk about the genitals of your own daughter!

Poe's Law at its worst. Fake blog, by a nasty person who's idea of satire is sickening too real for comfort.

1 hour ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Who did those reviews??

Probably other 4chan users. Some might be real. I'm wondering if "Jennifer" is one person or a team of 4chan-ers laughing all the way to the bank. 

1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

Probably other 4chan users. Some might be real. I'm wondering if "Jennifer" is one person or a team of 4chan-ers laughing all the way to the bank. 

Regardless, she/he/they don't get how to do satire. It's supposed to be funny.

1 hour ago, Black Aliss said:

Regardless, she/he/they don't get how to do satire. It's supposed to be funny.

Satire doesn't have to be funny. It often is, but it doesn't have to be. Satire just uses parody or irony or sarcasm to ridicule practices and people.

24 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Satire doesn't have to be funny. It often is, but it doesn't have to be. Satire just uses parody or irony or sarcasm to ridicule practices and people.

True. It's not necessarily haha funny. I should have been more clear, that it's humor, irony, parody, ridicule, or sarcasm, which is generally intended to make the reader laugh, even if it's a bitter laugh. (How's that?) At any rate, IMO, An Elegant Life doesn't make the cut.

2 hours ago, iweartanktops said:

I put the blog post under spoiler, so people can read without giving clicks and encouraging the monster poe, or not read that's better for anyone's blood pressure. It never was funny but it's getting worse,  I don't know much about American law but in Italy there would probably be ground to sue him/her for spreading racial hate and for defamation of Castile's girlfriend. This is really ugly.

Spoiler

So another day, another black thug has been shot. I simply beg of you all to stop glorifying and weeping over these men as if they were saints.

These were BLACK THUG CRIMINALS at best. And you want to go wild on social media, and in public defending and slandering the actions of police officers who are merely doing their jobs?  Give me a break.

Men like this do nothing to stop the stereotype that all black men are gangbanging thugs who carry guns and cause nothing but trouble.  You want people to stop killing you?  STOP LIVING  UP TO THE STEREOTYPE.

Alton, for example, was a gang member carrying an illegal gun that he had been waving around in the parking lot earlier that evening.  The video clearly shows him resisting arrest and reaching for something.  What were the police supposed to do? Say “oh it’s ok Mr. Sterling, because you’re black we simply can’t defend ourselves right now so we’ll put our life in danger just because we don’t want a race riot on social media.” Please.

Even worse, some imbeciles are actually taking money for this thug’s family and they are set to receive hundreds of thousands of dollars out of this.  If only it were so simple for everyone to come into that kind of money.  His family must simply be thrilled. Except, of course, when they’re not parading in front of cameras giving interviews and all. The man’s body is barely cold and you’re doing the “grieving supportive family” routine. Again I say, give me a break.

Philando, admittedly, I don’t know much about but I have seen the video.  His “girlfriend” should be ashamed of herself for not doing ANYTHING to help him.  No, she was more worried about filming everything for Facebook while he literally bled to death beside her. She was so composed, I was waiting for her to put on some slippers and light a Newport while she gave her commentary. It’s absolutely repulsive.

Anything and everything for a HANDOUT. Even in that moment, she had the peace of mind to think about what free stuff would come out of this. Philando, apparently, had a gun on him and was reaching for it even though the officer said not to.  Um, maybe just don’t reach for it? Let the officer pat you down or whatever needs to be done?

Police risk their lives each and every day, and they get abused because of stupid people like this who want to make everything about skin color.  Maybe it’s about not being STUPID and following the law?

You act like a thug, you are going to pay the consequences.  These two men did.  They are dead let us move on. They now join the ranks of Trayvon and every other black idiot who thought they were invincible to the law.

May God have mercy on all of them for THEIR sins.

Jenn

@laPapessaGiovanna, thank you for putting the contents under the spoiler. I'm pretty sure this is covered by free speech. After all, there are many Klan/White Supremacy twitter accounts who tweet the same garbage. :(

In response to this:  http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/17/us/baton-route-police-shooting/index.html 

she tweets this:

Jennifer Mayers ‏@southern_mayers 5h5 hours ago

I want ALL blacks deported immediately. I simply DEMAND it. @realDonaldTrump HELP US!!!!!! I am scared to leave my home.

She wants "ALL blacks" deported to... where exactly?

I would rather enjoy Barbie Saviour. A blatant yet hilarious hoax. This stuff is just vile.  

#theworldisuglyenoughwithoutthisshit.

19 hours ago, Fascinated said:

I would rather enjoy Barbie Saviour. A blatant yet hilarious hoax. This stuff is just vile.  

#theworldisuglyenoughwithoutthisshit.

I adore you. 

I think this woman should be deported. The thing is, there are SO MANY people who agree with everything she said. It makes me nauseous. It all comes down to the amount of fucking melanin in one's skin! 

Okay, I better stop. My anxiety is skyrocketing. 

• 1 month later...

Um... maybe I'm naive. But after reading her blog, I don't think she's trolling. I think she means this stuff. I hope I'm wrong.

Archived