IGNORED

Sister Wives: 4 Wives, 4 Threads - It's Karma!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few years back when they did a reunion I thought Mykelti said she wasn't totally opposed to polygamy it would just have to be the right decision.  She sounded tonight like she was more interested in it than Tony was.  Eek Cody's hair is gross but honestly it doesn't shock me he spends the most time

I know Maddie said she wants a home birth I wonder if she uses a real licensed one or a lay midwife

MrMM just commented that when the family falls apart, and they all hate each other, the show will move to the ID channel and call it "Sister Knives."

He gets a gold star!

Now onto the Sobyn Robyn hour....

Oh I just skipped that. I have the tiniest bit of respect for Robyn right now and I would not want to be reminded of how annoying she can be.

8 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Oh I just skipped that. I have the tiniest bit of respect for Robyn right now and I would not want to be reminded of how annoying she can be.

Haha, yeah me too. I really, really liked her in the last episode. I'm afraid she's going to ruin my impression that she might just be really o.k. LOL!

I am impressed with their acceptance of Mariah.

However, I completely do not understand plural marriage. It seems to be the most difficult for Meri. And Christine says she cannot watch her husband be affectionate to the other wives. 

What does she think goes on. I just don't get it and haven't read whatever the fundamentalist Mormon thing is on plural marriage. Sigh. 

well fuck me, Robin made me like her in last weeks episode. I remember being mildly surprised when the wives (Christine and Janeelle?) said that might have a gay child with the number of kidlets they had a few years ago. Mari? eh she has her wet bar. I’m sure she will be ok.

well fuck me, Robin made me like her in last weeks episode. I remember being mildly surprised when the wives (Christine and Janeelle?) said that might have a gay child with the number of kidlets they had a few years ago. Mari? eh she has her wet bar. I’m sure she will be ok.

That wet bar war will always make me laugh.

Anyone else notice how all the kids at their dinner out had drinks in front of them? Logan, Aspyn, and I think Mariah all had beers.

Anyone else notice how all the kids at their dinner out had drinks in front of them? Logan, Aspyn, and I think Mariah all had beers.

I actually did notice that and was glad to see that they are ok with it. Although I think that some of the Sister Wives have been shown drinking wine in the past. The Brown kids do seem ok, although that might be because they are allowed to make their own way in the world and are encouraged to obtain higher education.

On 1/15/2017 at 11:11 AM, Pretzel said:

Who is that on the right? A politician? 

I'm a little jealous of you right now for not having to know who Ted Cruz is.

On 1/16/2017 at 2:26 PM, Rachel333 said:

I'm a little jealous of you right now for not having to know who Ted Cruz is.

I'm a lot jealous.  Ugh. 

I just checked my TV listings for tonight and saw that Sister Wives has a two-hour tell-all.  Oh yay. Oh yawn.

But - I'll be watching the new episode of Mercy Street for the first hour. Yay!!!!

Will check in with you snarkettes afterward.

17 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

I just checked my TV listings for tonight and saw that Sister Wives has a two-hour tell-all.  Oh yay. Oh yawn.

But - I'll be watching the new episode of Mercy Street for the first hour. Yay!!!!

Will check in with you snarkettes afterward.

A two hour tell all? How will I stay awake? Hopefully it will be snarkable! :P 

Well, POOPSICLES.

I read "Mercy Street" and my addled brain interpreted it as "Call the Midwife."

Ummm... my stress levels are too maxed out to watch anything about political unrest.

So back to Sister Wives am I. *le huge sigh*

1 minute ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Well, POOPSICLES.

I read "Mercy Street" and my addled brain interpreted at as "Call the Midwife."

Ummm... my stress levels are too maxed out to watch anything about political unrest.

So back to Sister Wives am I. *le huge sigh*

You really haven't missed anything. No worries. They have already shown Robyn crying. 

4 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Ohmygawd. 

We're being served catfish for dinner again. Blech!

This is a verrrry dull tell all. I'm so sick of this catfish story.

And what a complete shocker, she's not going to leave! 

The catfish announced on 'his' blog a while back that he got married in Nov to a hot shot gorgeous lawyer, of course.  Still has the three nannies and suddenly has a huge family that descends often so 'he' can throw major parties.  The whole entire thing is boring.   I have a friend who got catfished and she ended up losing her house.  I have very little sympathy for someone whose life basically didn't change except for some embarrassment, but continually whines on and on and on about it.  I'm sure some of it is scripted but really?  We've all had a broken heart.  Meri isn't the first.  Or even the most interesting.

New here, ill read all of it tommorow :)

But is it any true in Robyn divorce?

I dont think so, but I seen a couple comments on a couple of sites,,, unfornatly I havent been avalibeile to watch the lates seasem :)

On 1/16/2017 at 9:31 AM, Carm_88 said:

On 1/16/2017 at 9:39 AM, Pretzel said:

Haha, yeah me too. I really, really liked her in the last episode. I'm afraid she's going to ruin my impression that she might just be really o.k. LOL!

^ well that Robyn special was put together in December of 2014 (according to the production's clapper board).  So it's not like it's filled with any sort of new material.  Same with Meri's from three weeks ago - I didn't watch it because frankly as soon as Mariah came on, talking about her desire for plural marriage, I immediately thought of her coming out speech, and just felt bad for her.  I'm 100% certain I didn't miss anything from Janelle's clip show either, if that was one at least two years old as well - with no new insights from people sprinkled in between the clips, why even bother? (though tbh, I'm generally not a "clips show" person anyway).

As for the tell-all, the most "telling" part was the tension between Kody and Meri, and how obvious it is that she wants Kody to tell her to stay - well more importantly, that he "wants" her to stay.  And all he can muster is the line that Robyn likes the best, in that all his wives can leave if they want to (I do believe him when he said he didn't want to be perceived as the kind of polygamist husband who forces their wives to stay - but he just doesn't seem to get it that Meri is needing some hard, sweeping, grand romantic gestures to believe that Kody is in love with her - though sadly, I'm not even sold on the fact that he is anymore either).

Well that, and sadly watching Christine squirm when the reporter was asking what the fight was about between her and Robyn, and Robyn not sure if she should say, and Kody getting the beady eyes, and getting defensive that it might have been about him.  Awkward.

New here, ill read all of it tommorow

I dont think so, but I seen a couple comments on a couple of sites,,, unfornatly I havent been avalibeile to watch the lates seasem

8 hours ago, Irene said:

New here, ill read all of it tommorow

I dont think so, but I seen a couple comments on a couple of sites,,, unfornatly I havent been avalibeile to watch the lates seasem

Not from what I have seen. They seem to be perfectly ok. Probably just people stirring up rumours. They like to do that. 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived