IGNORED

Jill, Derick and Israel- Part 17

samurai_sarah

I start to think that Jill is pregnant and will soon make an announcement. Today on the Duggar family blog there is an article that is titled "Is Jill pregnant?"with an old photo of when she exepcted Izzy....preparing the ground? or just speculation?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

I start to think that Jill is pregnant and will soon make an announcement. Today on the Duggar family blog there is an article that is titled "Is Jill pregnant?"with an old photo of when she exepcted Izzy....preparing the ground? or just speculation?

I really could have done without learning that her vag is good to go for baby #2 delivery. MODESTY PEOPLE. Smh.

A little TMI, if you ask me. I got that picture in an email this morning & wondered why they would post it. If you read btw the lines, it is saying she's home, has been to the docs, & they were discussing her reproduction. All indicates to me that she prob. is preggers & they will tell us on the first ep. of the new series.

Just now, ksgranola1 said:

A little TMI, if you ask me. I got that picture in an email this morning & wondered why they would post it. If you read btw the lines, it is saying she's home, has been to the docs, & they were discussing her reproduction. All indicates to me that she prob. is preggers & they will tell us on the first ep. of the new series.

or on a really slow news day 

18 minutes ago, nst said:

or on a really slow news day 

Or on the day when Chad and Erin Paine's baby is born to upstage more Big Bates News.

59 minutes ago, ksgranola1 said:

Where did you see that? The article literally said that her Doctors told her after she had Izzy last year that she could try for a vaginal birth next time. I didn't see anything implied about them being home and seeing Doctors - it was more click bait then anything.

For those who don't want to click into the blog, here's what it said:

image.png

"expressed an even greater interest in adoption...." uh huh.

6 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

The Duggars have expressed so much interest in adoption, my brain hurts. I've expressed interest in owning a unicorn named Ginger Snap too, doesn't mean it's going to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

The Duggars have expressed so much interest in adoption, my brain hurts. I've expressed interest in owning a unicorn named Ginger Snap too, doesn't mean it's going to happen. 

I think you mean Jinger Snap.

1 hour ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

The adoption talk is the reason I did a 180 and now want them to have back to back pregnancies for life, whatever the cost. As bad as they are, they would be infinitely worse to adopted children. I need Jill and Jessa to get pregnant asap. With triplets. 

9 minutes ago, lascuba said:

The adoption talk is the reason I did a 180 and now want them to have back to back pregnancies for life, whatever the cost. As bad as they are, they would be infinitely worse to adopted children. I need Jill and Jessa to get pregnant asap. With triplets. 

What would happen if they had triplets the 2nd time around or Jinger had triplets. I know more babies=more blessed, does that count extra  in multiples? I bet they would name them: 

Jill: Isabell, Izema and Icarus

Jessa: Tappan, Cyrus and Ulysses

14 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

That's the fan blog (Lily and Ellie). Speculation to try to get people's eyeballs on the next season of JJ:CO. They've been big proponents of hashtag campaigns on FB and writing to sponsors.

They will find out when Jill is pregnant when the rest of us do; ie. when the Duggars themselves announce it (doubtful that it will come directly from Jill and Derick...KJB wants his soapbox back...badly).

5 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Ugh. I'm so tired of listening to the Duggars talk about adoption. It makes me crazy!

Can't they just call a spade a spade? They are never going to adopt, they can't adopt because adopting (in their world) means that one takes on the sins of the mother and the father. I wish they would stop being lying liars who lie about wanting to adopt. Or waiting for the Lord to lay it on their hearts, or praying about it, or whatever other bullshit Christianese they say. They won't do it. Ever, ever, ever, ever, never!!

Sorry for the rant. Haven't even had time to be on FJ in ages. This Duggar adoption bs really is a trigger for me!

@FaithAndReasonThe subject of adoption and these families is a bit interesting to me. You have people like Boob and J'Chelle who only mention it to look good and get people to shut up about them breeding like bunnies. But you also have families like the Salyers, who actually do adopt children. I'd be curious if someone like @formergotharditecould weigh in and let us know if adoption guidelines are one of those fluid guidelines some IBLP families take more seriously then others - like skirts only standards for women, which the Websters and Salyers don't follow too strictly.

11 hours ago, FaithAndReason said:

Can't they just call a spade a spade? They are never going to adopt, they can't adopt because adopting (in their world) means that one takes on the sins of the mother and the father.

Josh needs to stop having kids too then because he's got a boatload of sins he should not pass on! But what they really mean is that it isn't the sin they care about, it's that those birth parents might not be Jesus lovers. Josh loves the lord blah blah so his sins are fine. 

Lily and Ellie need to get a life. Isn't the daughter married and doing something dental related? Why do they care so much?

1 hour ago, season of life said:

Lily and Ellie need to get a life. Isn't the daughter married and doing something dental related? Why do they care so much?

Because each click supplements their income!

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 11:25 AM, 2manyKidzzz said:

I don't use my Facebook because I have mean, drinking sisters and a cousin thrown in the lot. I don't want them to know what I do, or where I go. (I live far from them). For that, I prefer to keep my very exciting life private. They are the reason I do not use my Facebook account thingie. And I grew up without it. Love email, as it serves such a better purpose for me. I really can't cope with their nasties. 

It does kind of set you up for ridicule if you have any "enemies."  I just think how much ridicule others (c'mon, we all do it), like seeing how high school classmates that I didn't like too much are getting old, or the ugly girlfriend of my ex, or snarking about what some celebrity is wearing.  Or like what we're all doing now.  If these Duggars didn't post everything in public like that, we'd have nothing to snark about. 

I've noticed that for a lot of people that commit crimes, the news used to only post mug shots but now they have all sorts of pictures off of FB and other sites.  It just looks strange to me now - mother shoots her two daughters, and the mother in the picture is smiling away, in full makeup and probably all dressed up.  It makes it hard to feel any sympathy, whereas before when you saw the beaten down head-hung-low you at least felt they were suffering a little and not so smug.

18 hours ago, lascuba said:

Yes, the one reason that could make me fervently wish they had more repeat pregnancies. 

They may have realized that the pregnancy wear and tear on their own bodies is not as much fun as Michelle made it out to be. I believe Michelle's pregnancies were pretty easy compared to what Jill and Jessa dealt with. It's possible that they are in much worse physical condition than Michelle was, I seem to recall seeing her on an elliptical, water skiing, roller skating, and doing a lot of other physical things. Them? Not so much. 

Michelle said in one of the howler's birthday specials that she only roller skates while not-pregnant. (I know they lie like it's going out of style, but I don't recall any evidence to the contrary.)

I just find it so weird that they are putting the creepy uterus watching out there, or promoting it for the leg humpers. How is it even close to normal to watch if someone is pregnant again so soon, it's fucked up. Granted we watch here, but out of a more "wtf, are they crazy!"rather than wanting to see them actually reproduce. and we recognize it isn't normal. I'm curious to when it happens next, but for a normal couple, I wouldn't start really thinking about it until kid #1 is around 2 yrs.... (not 2 months).

2 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

They may have realized that the pregnancy wear and tear on their own bodies is not as much fun as Michelle made it out to be. I believe Michelle's pregnancies were pretty easy compared to what Jill and Jessa dealt with. It's possible that they are in much worse physical condition than Michelle was, I seem to recall seeing her on an elliptical, water skiing, roller skating, and doing a lot of other physical things. Them? Not so much. 

This is a really good point.

I know Jana does not do swimming (maybe because she's always got a young one to care for) nor have I seen her do any other physical activity.

Jinger has been spotted wearing workout pants and Joy has been shown lifting and Mullet has been shown doing physical activity quite a few times...

Jessa likes to pose with the equipment, but do we know if she uses it?

We have seen Jessa go swimming as well as Jill in Isreal, but apart from this, how do we not know if they just sit on their bums all day?

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived