IGNORED

Jill, Derick and Israel- Part 17

samurai_sarah

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Jill's happy anniversary letter all crinkled up like it was written on previously wet and now dried paper? I guess fresh paper is in short supply down there. :my_confused:

1 minute ago, paulypepper said:

Why is Jill's happy anniversary letter all crinkled up like it was written on previously wet and now dried paper? I guess fresh paper is in short supply down there. :my_confused:

Maybe Derick agrees with us and crumpled it up in disgust.

The way it is written it is obvious It was meant for us (the public), not each other.

She does sound like a teenager, sometimes I have to remind myself she is a fully grown married woman with a child.

And thank you EmCatlyn and VelociRapture for the :5624797ec149a_hug1: and :hug:

My mom was my real life snark buddy. Thankful for FreeJinger, cause I don't have anyone else in my non-internet life that actually knows or cares about any of these people. 

10 minutes ago, seasonsoflife said:

My mom was my real life snark buddy. Thankful for FreeJinger, cause I don't have anyone else in my non-internet life that actually knows or cares about any of this people. 

I am also very sorry for your loss. What an awful shock it must have been, on top of the grief.

1 hour ago, seasonsoflife said:

My mom was my real life snark buddy. Thankful for FreeJinger, cause I don't have anyone else in my non-internet life that actually knows or cares about any of these people. 

Sorry for your loss, but cheers to the memory of your mom!

Given that she was your real-life snark buddy, she would appreciate that I am sending you a side hug. :my_blush:

1 minute ago, Shouldabeenacowboy said:

Sorry for your loss, but cheers to the memory of your mom!

Given that she was your real-life snark buddy, she would appreciate that I am sending you a side hug. :my_blush:

That is inappropriate, I only side hug close family members. Take it back.

I'm pleasantly surprised that Izzy is now likely going to get to his second birthday without being a big brother. Unless she is a few weeks pregnant now and hasn't spilled, any child conceived now would be born basically when Izzy was since he is a honeymoon baby. 

1 hour ago, seasonsoflife said:

{{{ offers an fist-bump instead of a side hug }}}

Sorry for your loss, @seasonsoflife. Peace & love to you. 

@seasonsoflife I am so very sorry for your loss. Traumatic for sure.

I don't use my Facebook because I have mean, drinking sisters and a cousin thrown in the lot. I don't want them to know what I do, or where I go. (I live far from them). For that, I prefer to keep my very exciting life private. They are the reason I do not use my Facebook account thingie. And I grew up without it. Love email, as it serves such a better purpose for me. I really can't cope with their nasties. 

1 hour ago, LawsonBatesEgo said:

I'm pleasantly surprised that Izzy is now likely going to get to his second birthday without being a big brother. Unless she is a few weeks pregnant now and hasn't spilled, any child conceived now would be born basically when Izzy was since he is a honeymoon baby. 

I have my fingers crossed that no announcement is made for a while (same for the Websters). I would never wish infertility on anyone (I can't after reading the TTC thread on here and hearing how painful a journey it is), but the longer these people go without adding another child the better. Izzy can continue enjoying his parents' attention without having to share with a zillion other kids. That's a really good thing.

And it's likely a great deal less stressful for his parents to have only one extra person to care for - especially Jill, who grew up seeing her mom constantly receive help from others (usually in the form of Jill and her sisters.) I know she's not a perfect parent (by far), but she seems to have adjusted somewhat well to not having help right around the corner at all times.

Could it be - and this may very well be wishful thinking - that Jill and Derick may have taken medical advice to not rush baby no.2 so soon after a C section + with threat of Zika virus?

Now I know what you're thinking - absolutely not, Front Hugging Fiend! They are known for procreating and throwing all logic and reasoning out of the window! how dare you accuse them of having common sense!

But consider this... Jill, as a (fake) midwife who knows the risks, takes NFP super seriously post-Izzy, but then with Zika virus threat, Derick implores her to take it even more seriously, so they just... abstain?

wishful thinking on my part, probably.

.......ignore the above. Who am I kidding? They're trying for baby Judah Uhhh Christian Holy Isaac Purposing Moses Abraham Totally Dillard as we speak.

@VelociRapture just before the thread was moved, you replied to my comment about my mother asking someone at the dinner table if she still had diarrhea. OT, but the person it was directed to makes the whole thing even more strange. My prim and proper MIL, who is always very Emily Post, and not someone who would discuss such things so freely. Especially not at the table!  A lovely lady, with a great sense of humor, but fourteen years older than my mom (at the time they were maybe, 66 and 80.)  And just more formal.

Yes, very good my mother was not on the internet!

4 hours ago, paulypepper said:

It looks like it was wet because she was crying Christian tears of joy because God has blessed her with a child and perfect husband that she has now been purposed to obey, serve, and make sandwiches for.

I'm more worried for Jill's body than the other fundies, say Alyssa. Yes, pregnancies should not be rushed and women's bodies should have time to heal, but unlike Whitney/Jessa/the Bates daughters, Jill had an emergency c-section. I know her doctor said she could have a vaginal birth next time, but I really think she should take more time.

1 hour ago, season of life said:

I'm more worried for Jill's body than the other fundies, say Alyssa. Yes, pregnancies should not be rushed and women's bodies should have time to heal, but unlike Whitney/Jessa/the Bates daughters, Jill had an emergency c-section. I know her doctor said she could have a vaginal birth next time, but I really think she should take more time.

Jill and Erin are the two I'd be concerned about most. Jill because of her C-Section and how difficult her labor was. Erin because of her clotting disorder and the fact that her labor and delivery with Carson was extremely fast and could have led to very serious complications. I really hope Erin's labor this time goes much easier for her sake. 

Oh, yes, Erin too. I know she said she has to be induced, so Brooklyn may not even be born on her due date. I hope they are content with 1 boy and 1 girl and leave it at that.

2 minutes ago, season of life said:

Oh, yes, Erin too. I know she said she has to be induced, so Brooklyn may not even be born on her due date. I hope they are content with 1 boy and 1 girl and leave it at that.

I think they were supposed to induce a bit early with Carson too. He came before that though. They got incredibly lucky that time. Hopefully they abd the Doctor learned from that experience and came up with a good plan to tackle it this time.

4 hours ago, barbecutie said:

It looks like it was wet because she was crying Christian tears of joy because God has blessed her with a child and perfect husband that she has now been purposed to obey, serve, and make sandwiches for.

But anyone can make a sandwich remember? *Mullet makes me want to spew!*

10 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

But anyone can make a sandwich remember? *Mullet makes me want to spew!*

A friend of hers named Gala actually peddled that shit to her, and she swallowed it like nobody's business. Michelle repaid the favor by repeating that advice to countless other girls and women. 

11 hours ago, Ungodly Grandma said:

She is the type that would sit down for a family dinner and ask someone at the table is she still had diarrhea. 

No joke, I just woke my sleeping dog laughing when I read this. How do you even respond to that?! :pb_lol:

From the old thread, I also laughed out loud for once when I read that! I think the appropriate response is "Yup!" and then laughing to yourself while everyone else is horrified byt he prospect of you shitting your pants at dinner.

12 hours ago, season of life said:

Yeah, I hope they enjoy having one of each and God mysteriously closes the womb in the interests of Erin's health. Ie: God mysteriously sends a headache to Erin or Chad around that time of the month. 

13 hours ago, season of life said:

I'd love to think it could happen but I think after having two (hopefully) healthy babies, they'll declare it God's will to keep breeding.   

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived